剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
今时不同往日
今天
我有了证据
据某个可靠的线人透露
你就是
一个叛徒
什么线人
中情局的
胡扯
你现在得告诉我潜伏在
在伊朗的每一位
美国特工的名字
白♥痴♥
就算我像你说的那样
我也绝不会知道这种事
我也绝不想知道
扶好椅子
不 纳赛尔
纳赛尔 住手
纳赛尔 住手
快说 将军
告诉我姓名
去死吧
很抱歉 将军
快放开我
你叫什么
阿米尔·巴斯塔米
在伊♥拉♥克♥时我是您手下
您一向身先士卒
有时我们断粮
您会潜入敌方村落
扛着一只山羊回来
我们那次大吃了一顿
我会谨记你今日的功劳
非常荣幸 将军
快来
纽约州最高家事法♥院♥
在很大程度上
For the most part,
麦吉森女士是一位关切负责的家长
Ms. Mathison is an involved, concerned parent.
近期 她搬去了布鲁克林谋求新的发展
Recently, she moved to Brooklyn and started a new career
努力在弗兰妮生活中
in an effort to become a more consistent presence
坚定地守护
in Franny's life.
然而 我发现麦吉森女士努力
However, I found that Ms. Mathison's efforts
为弗兰妮营造安定环境的做法
to provide a stable environment for Franny
仍然存在诸多的盲区
have been undermined by some...blind spots.
比如说她带回了一位精神错乱的退伍军人
For example, she brought a mentally disturbed veteran,
彼得·奎恩 进了她家门
Peter Quinn, into her home.
我想我已解释清楚了
I-I thought I explained that?
这导致了奎恩先生将弗兰妮及保姆
This led to an incident which Mr. Quinn held Franny
挟持为人♥质♥长达数小时
and her nanny hostage for several hours.
在我的报告中已详细描述
I described it in detail in my report.
我已读过
I've read it.
法官大人 奎恩认为他是在保护弗兰妮
Your Honor, Quinn thought he was protecting Franny.
你等下有机会对本庭讲明 麦吉森女士
You'll have your chance to address the court, Ms. Mathison.
不好意思 但您要知道
I'm sorry, but y-you should know
奎恩已经不住在我家里
that Quinn is no longer living in my home.
这点至关重要 法官大人
It's an important point, Your Honor.
如果首要问题是奎恩对弗兰妮的威胁
If the main issue is Franny's exposure to Mr. Quinn,
这个问题已解决
that problem has been resolved.
法官大人 尽管奎恩先生搬了出去
Your Honor, even with Mr. Quinn removed from the home,
弗兰妮仍有危险
Franny continues to be at risk.
谁危险
From whom?
她的妈妈
Well, from her mother.
今天早晨 我和弗兰妮做了第二次面谈
This morning, I conducted my second interview with Franny.
谈话中 她提到一件令人不安的事
In this conversation, she disclosed a disturbing fact.
大前天夜里 她睁眼时发现
Two nights ago, she woke up
她妈妈在她的房♥间里
and discovered her mother in her room.
怎样
So?
麦吉森女士坐在弗兰妮床边的地板上
Ms. Mathison was sitting on the floor near Franny's bed,
睡梦中膝上放着一把手♥枪♥
asleep, with a gun in her lap.
麦吉森女士 可有此事
Ms. Mathison, is that true?
我是拿着枪 但没有睡着
I did have a gun, but I was not asleep.
她女儿不是这么说的
That's not what her daughter said.
子弹上膛了吗 麦吉森女士
Was the gun loaded, Ms. Mathison?
请回答
Answer the question.
是的
Yes, it was.
且不论你是否睡着了
Putting aside for a moment whether or not you were asleep,
你能解释一下 你为什么
can you explain what you were doing
在女儿房♥间拿着上膛的手♥枪♥吗
in your daughter's room with a loaded gun?
我有理由担忧我的安全
I had reason to fear for my safety
以及弗兰妮的安全 法官大人
Your Honor, and Franny's.
你为何不报♥警♥
Why didn't you call the police?
如果你感觉身处险境
If you felt you were in danger,
为何不报♥警♥
why not call the police?
法官大人 我曾经是情报人员
Your Honor, I'm a former intelligence officer.
我为中情局工作
I used to work for the CIA.
继续
Go on.
我受过武器训练
I've been trained to handle firearms
懂得如何应对威胁
and deal with threatening situations.
最近在我家 我发觉
Lately, at my home, there have been times
我和弗兰妮可能有危险
when that I felt that Franny and I were in danger,
我用我受训的方式来应对
so I responded in the way that I was trained.
半夜持枪守在女儿身边吗
By spending the night next to your daughter with a loaded gun?
枪有开保险的
Uh, the safety was on.
但子弹上膛了
But the gun was loaded.
你女儿睡在一旁
Your daughter's sleeping a few feet away.
你觉得这合理吗
Do you think that's reasonable?
两天以前 有人从街上
Two days before, I had people out on the street
往我家里扔石头 骂我恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
throwing rocks at my house, calling me a terrorist.
警♥察♥难道没有办法处理此事吗
Aren't the police prepared to handle a situation like that?
上一次警♥察♥来我家
Well, the last time the police came to my house,
事情处理不太理想
things didn't turn out so well.
所以你是说 你会比警♥察♥更有能力
So you're saying you can handle a dangerous situation
处理此类情形
better than the police?
不是
No.
我不是那个意思
No, I-I do not mean that.
我是说我曾经在紧急环境中工作过
I mean I have worked intense environments
在巴格达和伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
in -- in Baghdad and Islamabad.
我在危险情境中不会慌乱
I-I don't panic in dangerous situations.
我能保持头脑清醒
I can keep my head clear.
但在我家中
But in terms of my home,
示♥威♥者没再来
the demonstrators haven't come back,
这个险情已经没了
so that danger has passed,
奎恩也不再住我家了
and Quinn is no longer living in the house.
所以我有信心弗兰妮在家中十分安全
So I'm confident that Franny will be safe at home with me.
法官大人
Your Honor...
麦吉森女士没有对本庭陈述一个重要事实
Ms. Mathison's neglected to tell the court an important fact.
请讲
Go on.
她患有躁郁症
She suffers from bipolar disorder.
-什么 -这太过分了
- What?! - That is out of line.
是否属实
Is this true?
是 但是我有服药
Yes, but I take medication.
过去一年我都没再犯过
I haven't had an episode in over a year.
她有因此住过两次院
She's been hospitalized for her disorder twice
接受过电休克疗法
and received electroconvulsive therapy.
法官大人 以疾病为借口剥夺家长监护权
Your Honor, depriving a parent of her custodial rights
是公然的歧视
because of an illness is blatant discrimination.
除非此疾病威胁孩子安全
Not if the illness endangers a child.
麦吉森女士所称的神秘威胁
And Ms. Mathison's claims about mysterious threats
以及对警方的不信任
and distrust of the police
正与其所患的症状发作相吻合
sound exactly like symptoms of a manic episode.
是有威胁的
There were threats.
这与我的疾病无关
They had nothing to do with my illness.
请肃静
Quiet, please.
机构的建议如何
What is the agency's recommendation?
法官大人 最起码
Bottom line, Your Honor,
麦吉森小姐拿着一把上膛的枪
Ms. Mathison fell asleep in her daughter's bedroom
在女儿房♥里睡着了
with a loaded gun.
我们认为 这一事实
Our assessment is that, this fact alone
构成了紧急避险的法律要件
meets the legal requirement of imminent risk.
我要采纳专业建议
I'm going to accept the agency's recommendation.
麦吉森小姐
Ms. Mathison,
你需要接受精神鉴定
you'll be required to undergo psychiatric evaluation.
洛纳斯女士 希望你准备家庭审查文件
Ms. Lonas, I'd like you to prepare a home study
和更深入的背景调查
and a deeper background investigation.
是 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
弗兰妮将继续留在寄宿家庭
Franny will remain in foster care
-直到后续进程提供更多信息 -不
- until more information is provided at further proceedings. - No!
休庭
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表