剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
这个不用
Not this one.
我们各自背着上头
We back-channel for our bosses,
给局势降温 保持和平
turn down the temperature, keep the peace.
不过如此
Such as it is.
我们不抓对方的把柄
We don't hold each other for ransom...
或者令对方为难
or ask what we cannot give.
你知道你的问题在哪吗 别怪我说你
You know what your problem is, if you don't mind me saying?
你每次争论都要赢
You're always have to win every argument.
这可不是个招人喜欢的特点
It's not your most attractive feature.
这个给我吧
I'd like to keep these.
轮到我说不行了
Now it's my turn to say "No."
问题是...
The question is...
我们现在该怎么办
what do we do now?
-我们吗 -是的
- We? - Yes.
这让我们的处境很糟 你我都是
This puts us in a bad situation... you and me.
为什么
How so?
市中心炸♥弹♥袭击 侯任总统藏起来了
Bombings in Midtown. President-elect in hiding.
现在你和达尔·阿德尔也散伙了
And now a split in your famous partnership with Dar Adal.
没有这一说
There's no split.
显然你看不清现在的情况
It's obvious you're on the outside looking in.
你对我的用处也要到头了
Maybe you're not much use to me after all.
埃蒙斯先生 抱歉给您带来不便
Mr. Emmons, sorry for the confusion.
入主白宫之前
Yeah, well, someone better streamline that shit
你们最好把这块工作理清了
before we get to the White House.
是 先生 我这就带您去见候任总统
Absolutely, sir. I'll take you to the president-elect.
她一下午都没得闲
She's been working all afternoon.
-如果她没空 我可以等 -不
- If she's busy, I can wait. - No.
先生 她很想见您
Trust me... she wants to see you.
有人看到"大苹果"了吗
Anybody got eyes on Big Apple?
正在定位
Checking on that now.
-候任总统呢 -正在找 先生
- Where's the president-elect? - We're working on that, sir.
尽快确认"大苹果"的坐标
I need a 20 on Big Apple.
-调外面的人去 -正在查
- Take somebody out back. - Checking now!
我有阵子没来过这儿了
I haven't been up here for a while,
上一次还是竞选初期的时候
not since early in the campaign.
你住在附近吗
You live nearby?
我住在阿尔斯特郡 我们家是种苹果的
Ulster County. We grow apples.
我一直更喜欢河那岸的景色
I always like that side of the river better.
我们之前可曾见过
Have we met before?
你在我竞选议员的时候为我工作过吗
Did you work on my first Senate campaign?
没有
I didn't.
我一向擅长记长相 你看着很眼熟
And I'm good with faces. You look so familiar.
2000年你是不是在哈德森流域管委会
You didn't volunteer for the Hudson Valley Committee
当过志愿者
back in 2000?
我很确定没有这码事
I can tell you for sure that I didn't.
我从来没给您投过票
I've never voted for you.
没事 一半的国民都不希望我当选
I'm okay with that. Half the country can't stand me.
我只是好奇你为什么要帮我这个忙
I'm just curious why you agreed to do this.
因为您是候任总统
Because you're the president-elect,
既然提出了要求 自然有您的道理
you asked me, and I know it's right.
谢谢你
Thank you. I appreciate that.
希望我现在能赢得你的选票
I hope I can win you over.
您不必了
You don't need to do that.
至少告诉我你当时为什么不支持我
I'd at least like to know why you couldn't support me.
-这不重要 -对我来说很重要
- It doesn't matter. - Well, it matters to me.
你这辈子能有几次机会
How many times in your life are you gonna be alone
和美国的下任总统♥独♥处
with the next President of the United States?
可能因为我不够信任您
I guess I don't trust you.
我能知道原因吗
And why is that?
您要撤军
You backed away from the war.
是这样
I did, yep.
这件事烂尾了
We left the job unfinished.
有句话我同意
I agree with what the man said.
既然开始了烂摊子 就要负责收拾残局
You break it, you own it, but you don't cut and run.
我倒不这么觉得
Well, I came to a different conclusion...
我们在那里驻军已经够久了
that we had been there long enough,
也尽了我们的努力
that we had done all we can do.
我儿子约翰不这么想
My son, John, didn't feel that way.
他说 陆战队员永不言弃
He said, "A Marine never gives up."
和你的孩子一样
He died over there...
他在那边战死了
like your boy.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
真的很遗憾
I'm so very sorry.
眼睁睁看着孩子失去性命
The worst thing happens, and...
结果我们自己还好端端活着
somehow, you are still alive.
您竞选演讲中
I've never heard you speak of him...
从来没提过您的儿子
not on any of your campaigns.
我不想让他成为我竞选的噱头
No. I didn't want to... use him like that.
但是您把他藏起来了
But then you made him invisible.
还有其他的士兵
And not just him, but all of them,
抹去了他们的努力
what they did...
他们的意义
and why it matters.
如果这世上有人有权...
My God. If anyone has a right to claim them...
我不能这么做
I can't.
因为您为他感到羞耻
It's because you're ashamed of him.
不
No.
当然不是
No. God, no.
永远不会
Never.
我当时赞成参战
I voted for the war.
把你我的儿子
I voted to send my son and yours
送到一个他们本不该去的地方
to a place they should never have gone
后来我逐渐意识到
for reasons, I came to understand,
我们被误导 做了错误的决定
were false and misguided.
约翰死在万里之外的异国他乡
John died 6,000 miles from home,
当时他在沙漠公路边拆弹
clearing IEDs from roads in the desert.
他把为国牺牲当作使命
That's what he chose to do with his life.
他不觉得是被误导 做了错的决定
He didn't think it was false or misguided.
他知道他的工作是有意义的
He thought it was important.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
您正是这个意思
Yeah... you did.
他们找来了
They found us.
-我靠边停 -不用
- I'll pull over. - No.
-汤姆斯探员 -女士 您现在安全吗
- Agent Thoms? - Ma'am, are you safe?
我的确是自愿出来的
If you're asking if this was my idea, the answer is "Yes."
那请迪尔女士停车吧
Then please ask Mrs. Diehl to pull over.
我们已经派了车
We have a vehicle on the way
送您回基地去
that will return you to the compound.
我不会回去的
I'm not going back.
根据《联邦法典》第十八章第3056条
Under Chapter 18, United States Code 3056,
您拒绝保护是违法的 女士
it is illegal for you to deny protection, ma'am.
我没有拒绝保护
I am not denying protection.
你们可以护送我回纽约
You are free to escort me back to New York.
迪尔夫人和她的车
Neither Mrs. Diehl nor her vehicle
都不能保障您的安全
are equipped to transport you safely.
她完全可以胜任
She is perfectly equipped.
女士 我知道您不耐烦了
Ma'am, I understand your impatience,
但您仍然有可能是袭击者的
but it's still possible that you were the target
-刺杀目标 -不
- of an assassination attempt. - No.
托马斯特工 我不再这么认为了 而且
Agent Thoms, I don't believe that anymore. And you know what?
我觉得其他人也不再这么想了
I don't believe anybody else believes it, either.
纽约见
See you in New York.
我女儿呢
Where's my daughter?
-麦吉森女士 -她在哪
- Ms. Mathison. - Where is she?
她在洗手 马上就回来
Uh, cleaning up. She'll be right back.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart!
来吧 亲爱的 跟我来
Come on, sweetie. Come with me.
妈妈
Mommy?
怎么啦
Yeah?
太紧了
Too tight.
是哪一辆
Which one, though?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表