剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
恐怕我做不了主 总统还得...
I'm afraid that's not up to me. The President would have to--
我跟总统谈过了 我们都同意
I've spoken to the President. He and I agree.
对伊朗问题不会急于定论
There will be no rush to judgment on the Iran issue,
不会重新施加制裁
no reimposing of sanctions,
第五舰队不会驶入霍尔木兹海峡
no Fifth Fleet steaming into the Strait of Hormuz.
我进去以后也打算这样告诉他们
And that's exactly what I intend to tell them in there.
如果您觉得
If you think it's wise
如此公然限制总统是明智的...
to tie the President's hands so publicly...
出于政♥治♥因素向媒体兜售
What's not wise is peddling unverified
未经证实的狗屁消息才是不明智的
and politically motivated horseshit to the press.
如果你找不到负责的职业情报人员
And if you can't find me the "Career officers" responsible,
我会自己找
I'll get someone who can.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
塞古
Oh! Sekou!
-我的天哪 -我的乖儿子
- Oh, my God. What-- - Oh, my sweet boy!
-妈妈 -我以为见不到你了
- Oh, Mom! - Ah! I thought I'd lost you.
不会不会 妈 我回家了
No, no, no, Mom, I'm home.
-我没做错事 -我知道我知道
- I didn't do anything wrong. - I know. I know, I know.
谢谢你 太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
你看起来不大高兴呢
You seem less than pleased.
不不 很好啊 这...
No. No, it's good. It's a...
这个结局很圆♥满♥
it's a happy ending.
我只是好奇你到底是怎么办到的
I'm just wondering how the hell you pulled it off.
你不知道更好 相信我
It's better you don't know. Trust me.
只要这案子不会反过来打我们的脸就行
As long as this doesn't come back and bite us in the ass.
-不会的 -人们会问我们
- It won't. - Well, we're gonna be asked why
为什么不提起民事诉讼 肯定的
we're not bringing a civil suit, that's for sure,
为什么不向执法部门发出明确的信息
why we're not sending a clear message to law enforcement.
我觉得他们明白了
Oh, I...I think they got the message.
塞古呢 他不该得到补偿吗
What about Sekou? Doesn't he deserve to be compensated?
他当然应该 可是你看他
Of course he does. But look at him.
他本来要蹲十五年 现在自♥由♥了
He was facing 15 years, and now he's free.
这次 这样就够了
This time, that's gonna have to be enough.
你不觉得 在你和科林交易之前
Don't you think we should've had this conversation
我们就应该聊聊这个问题了吗
before you did the deal with Conlin?
赢就是赢 里达 就这样好吗
A win is a win, Reda. Can't we just leave it at that?
可能吧 只此一次
Maybe. This time.
我不可能一直这样干
But I can't keep working this way.
你也不是在巴基斯坦和德国出任务 卡莉
This isn't one of your missions in Pakistan or Germany, Carrie.
公正审判不是秘密组织
And Fair Trial is not a clandestine organization.
-我知道 -我们是非营利性组织
- I know. - We're a non-profit that
合法地提供法律服务和法律代表
provides legal services and representation legally.
你说得很清楚 以后不会了
You made your point. It won't happen again.
听着 我有点事 得走了
Listen, um, something's come up. I-I gotta run.
你能替我向大家道别吗
Can you s-- tell everyone I said goodbye?
好
Yeah. Sure.
哈希姆先生 你还没吃东西吧 给
Mr. Hashem, you haven't eaten a thing. Here.
我吃了点儿 别介意
Don't mind if I do.
西蒙说你们帮我把工作争取回来了
So Simone told me you got me my job back.
-是的 -太好了 谢谢
- Yeah, we did. - That's awesome. Thank you.
你的老板希望你明早回去工作
Well, your boss is expecting you tomorrow morning,
一大早
bright and early.
-这就不太好了 -凌晨五点送货 我的天
- That is not so awesome. - 5 a.m. deliveries? Yuck.
-是啊 -你好吗 哥们
- I know. - Hey! What's good, man?
-还好吗 兄弟 -你怎么样
- What's up, brother? - How you doin'?
我很好 很高兴见到你
I'm good, man. Good to see you.
好的 过得如何 哥们
All right. What's up, man?
-你能这么快回家真让人高兴 -谢谢
- Good to see you home so soon. - Thank you. Thank you.
-我们回聊 -哈希姆先生 谢谢你
- Hey. We'll chat later. - Mr. Hashem, thank you.
别客气
My pleasure.
-那是谁 -我的律师
- Who's that? - Oh, that's my lawyer.
-你现在都有律师了 -没没没
- Boy's got his own lawyer now. - Hey, hey, hey. Nah, nah, nah.
-帅啊 -没有没有
- Damn! - Nah, nah, nah.
-他还好 挺厉害的 -他怎么把你弄出来的
- He's cool. He's cool. - How'd he get you out, anyways?
本来就是扯淡 他们没有证据
It was bullshit. They didn't have a case.
那就是你走运了
You got lucky then.
是啊
Yeah, you did.
-这还用说 -运气真好
- Ah, you're telling me, hey. - Real lucky.
-是啊 -从来没有放出来的
- Yeah. - No one gets out.
和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥沾边的 一个都出不来
Not for terrorism stuff.
联调局探员先生 你好吗
Hey, Mr. FBI, how it's going, pal?
什么
What?
-就说一声... -说什么
- Just sayin'... - You're just sayin' what?
只是想让在座的大家都知道
Just want everyone here to know that...
我是遵纪守法的好公民
I'm a law-abiding citizen.
你没逗我吧
You serious right now?
我们是在和你开玩笑
We're just messing with you, man.
别担心
Don't worry 'bout it.
好
Right.
我再倒一杯喝的
Um...I'm-a get a refill.
好
Cool.
塞古 你没事吧
Sekou, are you okay?
一会就出来
I'll be right there.
我回来了
Hey, I'm back.
你们大概都想问 "他是怎么出来的"
You're probably wondering, "how the hell did he get out?"
我要说的第一件事是
Well, the first thing I wanna say is,
我没有和联调局做交易
I did not do a deal with the FBI.
我不是线人
I'm no informant.
我在伊♥斯♥兰♥教学到的第一个概念
One of the first concepts I learned in Islam
就是手足情谊
is that of brotherhood,
每位穆♥斯♥林♥女性都是我的姐妹
that each Muslim woman is my sister,
每个男人都是我的兄弟
each man my brother,
我们团结一心 形成一个整体
and that together, we are one large body
相互保护
who must protect each other.
-跪下 -什么
- Down. -What?
-跪下 -搞什么
- Down. - What the fuck is this?
闭嘴
Quiet.
马吉德
Majid?
你还在抽这些鬼东西是吧
Still smoking those damn things, are ya?
即便他们亮出了你的照片 我也不敢相信
Even when they showed me your picture, I couldn't believe it.
要我来这里 让一切陷入危局
Demanding that I come here, putting everything at risk?
-已经深陷危机了 -这不安全 索尔
- It's already at risk. - This is not safe, Saul.
距离边境十六公里的地方
Ten miles from the border?
如果以色列人抓到你
The Israelis catch you,
他们会问非常难堪的问题
they'll just ask you some awkward questions.
而我呢 他们会把我推到墙根直接射杀
Me -- they'll put me against the wall and shoot.
这次见面怎么个合理法儿 你说
So what justifies this, huh? Tell me.
两天前我在阿布达比
I was in Abu Dhabi two days ago.
在那边我和一个伊朗人碰了面
I met an Iranian there.
-法尔哈德·纳菲斯 -那个银行家
- Farhad Nafisi. - The banker?
以前他相当重要
He's been important in the past,
他为你的核武器项目转移资金
moving money for your nuclear weapons program.
我们来这儿就为这个
Is that why we're here?
该死的 马吉德
Goddamn it, Majid.
你们有没有违反协定
Are you cheating on the deal or not?
上周纳菲斯乘私人飞机
Last week Nafisi flew by private jet
去了朝鲜三池渊空军基地
to Samjiyon Airbase in North Korea.
-他告诉你的 -他承认了
- He told you this? - He confirmed it.
除了前往三池渊
In addition to the trip to Samjiyon,
他还在阿布扎比与第一酋长国银行
he had business with First Emirates in Abu Dhabi
做了高达1.2亿美元的交易
to the tune of 120 million dollars.
你似乎很确信 那为什么还来问我
You sound convinced already. So why are you here asking me?
我们开创了局面 马吉德 三年前你我联手
We started something, Majid. Three years ago, you and I did.
我们合作使我们俩的国家实现了
Together. Something between our two countries
超乎想象的成功
that succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.
我们没有合作
We didn't start anything "Together."
你拿枪指着我的头
You put a gun to my head
威胁向我的组织曝光我的事
and threatened to expose me to my own service.
我配合是因为我别无选择 你记得吗
I went along because I had no choice. Do you remember that?
-你这么看吗 -事实如此
- Is that how you see it? - That's how it was.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表