剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on "Homeland"...
你好 我是儿童服务管理局的
Hi, I'm from the Administration for Children's Services.
跟弗兰妮谈话后 我认为
After my talk with Franny, I made a determination
她进一步受到伤害的风险很大
that she's at imminent risk for further harm.
什么
What?
她已经被带离并安置在一个州管儿童托管所
She's been taken, placed in a state-registered youth home.
我想通知你弗兰妮被送到寄养家庭了
I just wanted to let you know that Franny's in foster care.
现在的情况 这么做是对的
In this case, it's clearly the right thing to do.
所以我才联♥系♥你
That's why I contacted you.
彼得 你没事吧
Peter, are you okay?
阿斯特丽德
Astrid?
对 是我
Yeah. It's me.
我得回纽约
I have to get back to New York.
你会再次被捕的
You will be arrested again.
约定是这样的
That's the deal.
什么约定
What deal?
达尔·阿德尔的约定
The deal Dar Adal made.
你朝一个平民开枪 彼得
You shot a civilian, Peter.
因为他们冲我来了
'Cause they were coming for me.
谁
Who is?
制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的人
The people who built the bomb.
你当时昏迷了 彼得
You were in a coma, Peter.
卡莉命令医生让你苏醒
Carrie ordered the doctors to wake you up.
尽管多次警告这么做很危险
She did this despite repeated warnings
她还是执意如此
about the risks of the procedure.
你以为这几个月
You think she's been
她照顾你是出于爱吗
taking care of you all these months out of love?
我会说更多是出于愧疚
Sounds a lot more like guilt if you ask me.
先生们 这是你们的护照
Gentlemen, I have your passports.
纽约欢迎您
Welcome to New York.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要求政♥治♥庇护
I want political asylum.
我可以直接带你
I can put you in front of someone
去找能做到的人
who can make it happen.
候任总统
The President-elect.
当纽约人面对恐怖袭击时
While New Yorkers were dealing with this terrible attack,
候任总统逃进了"安全地点"
the president-elect fled to a "secure location."
...占领或轰炸 这还是自从...
...occupied or bombed, and that is just since...
她可是英雄母亲 辩赢她不易
She's a Gold Star mom. She's tough to argue with.
至少暂时很难
At least for now she is.
*而这是*
*And the home*
*勇士之乡*
*of the brave*
第一次革命
The first revolution
始于人们转变看问题的方式
is when you change your mind about how you look at things
发现另一种未曾出现过的
and see that there might be another way to look at it
全新视角
that you have not been shown.
残酷地对待抗♥议♥者
The brutality against protesters,
准军事化的执法
the para-militarization of law enforcement.
这就是为何我们要不断尝试
That's why we have to keep trying.
我们的国家不需要用极权
We don't need a police state in this country
对抗恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 我们需要一种新的策略
to fight terrorism, we need a new strategy.
革命活动不会被电视转播
The revolution will not be televised.
无限期羁押的制度...
...the system of indefinite detention...
调查局和中情局在针对穆♥斯♥林♥社区
FBI and the CIA targeting Muslim communities...
警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人
Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient.
离我远点
Get away from me!
-再说他叫什么名字 -彼得·奎恩
- What's his name again? - Peter Quinn.
你将无法待在家中 兄弟
You will not be able to stay home, brother.
你不能插入 打开 并退出
You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out.
-这是非常严重的指控 -俄♥罗♥斯♥人
- It's a very alarming charge. - The Russians
黑进了我们的社区
hacked our committees.
没完没了的战争
The continuation of endless war.
你的破脑壳怎么就想不通
Can't you get that through your fucking skull?
革命活动
The revolution
会让你坐上驾驶位
will put you in the driver's seat.
美国持续以非常高的代价
The US continues to engage
参与一场隐蔽战争
in a covert war with very, very high stakes.
我做出承诺而不遵守
I made promises and didn't keep them.
这个时代始于911事件
This world began right after 9/11.
革命活动不会被电视转播
The revolution will not be televised,
不会被电视转播 也不会重播
not be televised. There will be no rerun,
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 革命即将上演
brothers and sisters. The revolution will be live.
哪家机构
Which agency?
在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生
I can't say that here in an open hearing, sir.
你救了我
You saved me.
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
这才是真♥相♥ 好吗
This is the truth, okay?
没人愿意倾听的真♥相♥
This is the truth that no one wants to hear.
死了很多人 我的同伴也死了 白白牺牲
Men died, buddies of mine died, for nothing.
你看他部队的伤亡情况
Take a look at the casualties his battalion suffered.
四十人死亡 八十七人受伤
40 dead, 87 wounded.
那为什么呢 弗兰克
And why is that, Frank?
你觉得我们新总统的儿子与其他指挥员比
Why do you think our new President's son lost more men
为什么会折损更多的士兵
than any other commander during the surge?
因为安德鲁·基恩只关心自己的仕途
'Cause Andrew Keane only cared about his career
只关心能在胸前钉上多少勋章绶带
and the ribbons that he had pinned on his chest.
他丝毫不关心为此要付出多少代价
And he didn't give a shit what he had to do to get them.
-鲁迪 -他肯定...
- Rudy. - He must have taken...
鲁迪 鲁迪
Rudy. Rudy.
你迟到了 布雷特只能先开场了
You're late. Brett had to start without you.
...而他安全地躲在防爆墙后面
...while he stayed safe behind the blast barrier.
对不起 我不做访谈 好吗
I'm sorry. I'm not gonna do it, okay?
能请你帮我转告他吗
Can you just tell him for me, please?
请你先在这里等我一下
Can you just wait here a minute, please?
布雷特 鲁迪来了
Brett. Rudy is here.
先谈到这里 各位 我休息一下
Hold that thought, guys. I'm gonna take a little break.
谢谢你 莎伦
Thanks, Sharon.
鲁迪
Rudy.
怎么了
What's up?
对不起 我做不到
Uh, I'm sorry. I can't do this, okay?
所以 钱还你
So, uh, there's your money back.
-不用 你留着 -不行
- No, you keep it. - No.
不用 你给我们的那些录像
No. u202dAll that footage you gave us.
这是你应得的
You already earned it.
好吧
Okay.
但是你不能让我们失望
But you can't let us down.
我...
I'm...
你看那边的那些人 你看
Look at those guys over there. Look.
他们是为你而来
They are here because of you,
因为你有勇气说出真♥相♥
because you had the guts to speak out.
你也是唯一一名
Now, you were the only one
那天晚上当值的人
who was actually out on patrol that night.
我知道
I know that.
但是...
But...
我脑子里一团糟
my head's a mess.
这是肯定的
'Course it is.
整整一年 你每天都奉命
You got sent down IED alley
前往埋满路边炸♥弹♥的地方
every single day for a whole year.
你自己就被炸过四次
You yourself got hit four times.
没错 但为什么是现在
Yeah, but why now?
现在有什么意义
Like, what's the point now?
因为人们得知道真♥相♥
Because people need to know the truth.
因为安德鲁·基恩完全不是英雄
Because Andrew Keane was the opposite of a hero
还因为他母亲是入主白宫的人中
and because his mother is the most dangerous person
最危险的一个
to ever set foot in the White House.
我们现在不能袖手旁观
Now, we can't just stand by
眼睁睁看着她破坏我们的军队
and watch her gut our armed forces,
抛弃我们最亲密的盟友
abandon our closest allies,
并将控制权交给世界政♥府♥
and cede control to the world government.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表