剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Fine.
候任总统一个人 先生
Just the President-elect, sir.
等等 我需要他跟着我
Wait. I need him with me.
你的部下会被分别送去
Your staff will be brought up separately.
送去哪 我们要去哪
Brought where? Where are we going?
起飞以后才能说 女士
They'll tell us when we're airborne, ma'am.
快去 我随后就到
Go. I'll catch up with you.
走吧
Go.
我们现在位于911以来
Standing here at the site of what is certainly
纽约市遭受的最大规模袭击的现场
the most destructive incident in New York City since 9/11.
初步报告显示
There are two confirmed dead
已有两人确认死亡 多人受伤
and many more wounded, according to initial reports.
弗兰妮 你已经看得够多了
Franny, you've seen enough of that, okay?
最终死亡人数尚未确定
...with the final body count still very much uncertain,
警方与消防局的救援工作正在继续
as recovery efforts by the police and fire departments continue.
与此同时 这座城市...
Meanwhile, the city is bracing itself...
电视上一天都会播这个
It's gonna be on TV all day.
今天是 明天也是
Today and tomorrow
后天 大后天...
and the next day and the next...
他们这样不是为了告诉大家出了什么事
And they don't do that to tell people what's going on.
而是为了恐吓大家
They do that to scare people.
但没有理由害怕
But there's no reason to be scared.
有人死了
People died.
确实是这样
I'm afraid that's true.
我们小心吗 小心
And are we careful? Yes.
在需要的时候要小心
When we need to be.
但现在 我们在家
But right now, we're at home,
是时候准备去上学了
and it's time to get ready for school,
跟平常一样
just like any other day.
因为你安全 我也安全
Because you are safe and I'm safe.
-那奎恩呢 -什么
- Is Quinn? - What?
奎恩安全吗
Is Quinn safe?
安全 亲爱的 他安全
Yes, sweetie. Yes, he is.
奎恩
Um, Hey, Quinn?
我得接个电♥话♥
I-I need to get this.
弗兰妮得收拾书包准备去上学
Franny needs to get her backpack ready for school.
-你能帮下忙吗 -当然
- Could you help her with that? - Uh, sure.
-里达 -谢天谢地
- Uh, Reda. - Thank God.
我还怕你不接
I was afraid you weren't picking up.
联调局来电♥话♥ 要在咱们办公室见面
I got a call from the FBI to meet them at our office,
他们带着搜查证来的
and they showed up with warrants.
等等 发生了什么事 从头说
Wait, what's going on? Back up.
运炸♥弹♥的货车
The van that delivered the bombs --
是塞古开的
Sekou was driving it.
妈妈 我的蜡笔在哪儿
Mom! Where's my crayons?
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?
我们的客户 塞古·巴
Our client. Sekou Bah.
听到了
Yeah, I-I heard.
妈妈
Mom!
去你房♥间里找 亲爱的
Uh, look in your room, honey!
-卡莉 -在 我在听
- Carrie? - Yeah, I'm here.
我只是...
I-I just --
不相信
I don't believe it.
可这是真的
Well, it's true.
我现在就看着电视上播的现场残骸
I'm looking at the wreckage on the TV right now.
他们怎么知道的
How could they even know?
显然是有卡车爆♥炸♥前的
Apparently there's security cam footage
监控录像 只是还没公布
they haven't made public yet of the truck, just before it blew.
是塞古的货车 也是他的配送路线
It's Sekou's van, his delivery route.
没人能联♥系♥到他
No one can contact him.
-先生 -听着
- Sir. - Listen.
你必须马上来他的公♥寓♥
You've got to get over to his apartment right away.
我现在走不开
Well, I can't right now.
你必须来
You've got to.
联调局正在审问他妈妈和妹妹
His mother and his sister are being interrogated by the FBI.
我们得确保他们别惹火烧身
We need to make sure they don't get themselves in trouble.
里达 我还有弗兰妮要照顾
Reda, I've got Franny to deal with.
我想像平常一样送她去上学
I want to get her off to school like a normal day.
今天不上学了 你开玩笑呢
There's no school today. Are you kidding me?
整座城市都戒♥严♥了
The whole city is on lockdown.
-好 我这就来 -先生 马上进来
- Yes, I'm coming. - Sir, now!
卡莉 挺到我过去就行
Carrie, just until I can get there.
好 好 我来想想办法
Okay. Okay. I'll, um -- I'll figure something out.
咩咩 因为他是一只羊 很明显
Baa, 'cause he's a sheep, obviously.
蓝蓝 因为他是蓝色的
Blue 'cause he's blue.
还有跳跳
And Hop.
跳跳
Hop.
真好听
Great name.
我小时候给他起的名字
I named him when I was little.
我只能说这么多
That's all I could say.
你喜欢兔兔吗
Do you like rabbits?
我喜欢
Yes, I do.
有个很有名的兔子叫彼得 跟我一样
There's a famous rabbit called Peter, like me.
彼得·奎恩
Peter Quinn?
彼得·兔兔
Peter Rabbit.
早上好
Well, hello.
我能跟他说句话吗
Can I talk to him?
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
她的学校停课了 我工作出了点岔子
Her school is closed, and I've got a crisis at work.
我联♥系♥了保姆
I reached the nanny,
但她45分钟以后才能过来
but she won't be here for 45 minutes.
你要我在保姆过来前照看她吗
You want me to babysit till she gets here?
我不是小孩了
I'm not a baby!
行吗
Would you?
明白 她正在降落
Copy that. She's setting down now.
-我派人盯着呢 -基地安全
- I got eyes on. - Base is clear.
我的幕僚长什么时候到
When does my Chief of Staff get here?
用不了多久
It shouldn't be long.
我现在怎么跟他联♥系♥
How do I talk to him in the meantime?
通讯系统正在建
Communications are still in process.
-告诉我这不是真的 -女士
- Say it's not true. - Ma'am.
告诉我这不是真的 说啊
Say it's not true. Say it.
我儿子
My son.
所以我们都认为他不可能单独做这件事
So we both think he couldn't have done it by himself.
我没这么说
That's not what I said.
-我说这不是他干的 -确实是他
- I said he didn't do it. - Oh, he did it.
监控拍到了
The security cam caught it --
他把自己炸飞的瞬间
the actual moment he blew himself up,
还有他周围三个街区的一切
along with everything for three blocks around him.
-你要看吗 -不要
- You want to see? - No!
-那跟他联♥系♥的人是谁 -没有
- So who was he in contact with? - Nobody.
他肯定跟什么人说过话吧
He must have been talking to someone.
只有你们派来的那个蠢货线人
Just that skeezy informant that you sicced on him.
好了 够了
Okay. That's enough.
跟我来
Come with me.
没有律师在场 她不会再多说一句
She's not saying another word without a lawyer.
真的吗 你现在关心这个
Really? That's what's on your mind?
你的当事人刚在曼哈顿引爆一枚炸♥弹♥
Your client just set off a bomb in Manhattan.
只有两人遇难简直是奇迹
It's a miracle there were only two people killed.
目前情况看 还会有一波袭击
As far as we know, there's another blast coming.
所以我该提醒你一下
So how about some acknowledgement
这次你可能有点判断失误了
that maybe you misjudged things a little?
我下午要参加好几个会
I've got meetings this afternoon
连局长都等着听汇报
all the way up to the director,
而所有人想知道的是
and all anyone will want to know
一个已经被我们关起来的混♥蛋♥
is how that shitbag who we had in lockup
是怎么被放出来的
got released to the streets.
你会怎么告诉他们呢
So, what are you gonna tell them?
全都说 包括你是如何利用
Everything, including how you used a recording
我与线人的录音把炸♥弹♥袭击者弄出去的
between me and my informant to get your bomber released.
所以我要知道 那段录音
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表