剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
先生
Sir?
麦克斯会照顾我的
Max will take care of me.
麦克斯
Max?
我知道他是你的经理人
I understand he's your business manager.
不 他是我的男保姆
No. He's my babysitter.
好吧
Ok.
我不愿这样 但你要是愿意
I don't like it, but if you want,
我可以给你开"违反医嘱"证明
I can release you AMA-- Against Medical Advice.
你得在这签字
You'll have to sign here.
你还好吧
You okay?
我他妈是个畸形 一点都不好
I'm a fucking mutant. No, I'm not okay.
别跟卡莉说
Don't tell Carrie.
好吧
All right.
所以
So...
所以他曾为联调局工作
So, he was working for the FBI?
没错
That's right.
一直都是吗
The whole time?
我还坐在这里不愿把他拖下水
And I'm sitting here not wanting his ass to get in trouble.
你们得告诉法官
You got to tell the judge.
钱是用来买♥♥那些机票的
The money was for those tickets.
-萨德可不是这么说的 -萨德在撒谎
- That's not what Saad is saying. - Well, Saad is lying,
就像他一开始都在撒谎
like he has since the very beginning.
你得让他出面作证 让他发誓
You got to get him on the stand, put him under oath.
我跟你说了 法官不会同意的
Like I told you, the judge won't allow it.
那就让我去
Well, then I got to get up there.
我建议你别那么做
I would advise against it.
他们会对你说过的话和发在网上的事
They will question you for days about everything you ever said,
质问你好几天
everything you ever posted online.
什么都不会漏掉
I mean everything.
如果我什么都不能说 他又满嘴谎言
Well, if I can't say anything and he's lying,
那我要怎么才能离开这里
how am I supposed to get out of here?
不 跟我说我要怎么离开
No, tell me, how am I supposed to get out?
政♥府♥已提出认罪协议
The government has offered a plea bargain.
但我没罪
But I'm not guilty.
重点是他们能说服陪审团认定你有罪
All that matters is if they can convince a jury you are.
要蹲多久
How long?
七年
Seven years.
年吗
Years?!
只是他们的起始刑期
That's just their opening.
我们会争取缩短时间
We will bargain them down.
去他妈的
Fuck that!
塞古 听着
Sekou, listen.
最后得由你决定
It's your call in the end,
但我的职责是给你最好的建议
but it's also my job to counsel you properly.
我之前遇到过很多这种情况
I've been done this role before many times.
坚持审判 下场只是刑期延长一倍
Insist on a trial, and you'll spend twice as long in jail.
现在情况很糟糕
This is a bad situation.
谁都知道这不公平 也不公正
None of us think this is fair or just.
真的吗
Oh, really?
很高兴听到这话
Good to hear!
听着 你得考虑一下
Look, you need to think about this.
好好考虑 明天再来聊聊
Take some time. We'll talk about it some more tomorrow.
不 不要明天 要今天 现在
No! Not tomorrow! Today! Now!
你看什么看
What you looking at?
抱歉 我们还没聊完
Excuse us. We're not done here.
得让他坐下
Well, he needs to sit down.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -好了 够了
- Fuck you! - Okay, that's it.
你要干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
-结束此次见面 -谁授权的
- Ending this meeting. - On whose authority?
你都无权进来
You don't even have the right to be in here.
是吗 去投诉吧
Yeah? Well, file a complaint.
我会投诉的 你这是虐待我的当事人
I will file a complaint! Now you're abusing my client!
-给我走 -住手 放开他
- Let's go! - Stop! Let him go!
放开我 去你♥妈♥的♥ 都他妈滚蛋
Let me go! Fuck you! Fuck all of you!
真希望你没那么说
I wish you hadn't said that.
说什么
Said what?
一切有多不公平 说得像我们能弥补过错
How unfair everything is, like it's a mistake we can fix.
慢着 你是说刚才怪我说错话了
Wait, you're saying I caused that back there?
如今一切都随政局在改变
Everything changed with the ruling today.
乐观来看能争取到最少15年的刑期
A positive outcome is now a deal less than 15 years.
真想帮他就往那个方向劝他吧
Want to help him? Guide him towards that.
你知道我其实能怎么帮忙吗
You know how I could actually help?
让我直接找萨德问话
I could question Saad directly,
因为我擅长的是
'cause that kind of thing,
从不愿开口的人嘴里
getting answers from people who'd rather not say,
-套出答案 -不能动他
- that's something I'm good at. - He's off-limits.
这点你懂的吧
You understand that, right?
-卡莉 -该死 我得走了
- Carrie? - Damn it. I got to go.
我们面对的是法庭禁令 你听到了吧
We have a court order. Tell me you heard me.
我听到了 抱歉 出了点事
Yeah, I heard you. I'm sorry. Something's come up.
请进
Come in.
卡莉
Carrie!
候任总统女士
Madam President-elect.
抱歉让你着急赶过来
Sorry about the emergency,
但我们认为很有必要
but we're pretty sure this qualifies.
想喝点什么吗
Can we get you anything?
水就行 谢了
Uh, just some water. Thanks.
要动真格了 不只是竞选演说
It's about to get real now. Not just campaign talk.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-发生了什么 -罗勃
- What happened? - Rob.
达尔·阿德尔今天邀我吃午饭
Well, I got summoned to lunch today by Dar Adal.
有意思
That's funny.
怎么了
What?
索尔·贝伦森突然来找了我
I got a surprise visit from Saul Berenson.
不知道他们到底在打什么算盘
So now I really wonder what they're up to.
达尔说伊朗要违反核问题协议
Dar told me Iran is cheating on the nuclear deal.
-哪里来的消息 -以色列情报
- Based on what? - Israeli intel.
说有证据显示
They claim they have evidence
他们跟朝鲜搞了个并行项目
of a parallel program with North Korea.
他们确认了一名伊朗出资人法尔哈德·纳菲斯
They've identified an Iranian financier, Farhad Nafice
是纳菲斯
Nafisi.
他下个礼拜会去阿布扎比
He's in Abu Dhabi next week.
他们打算在那里抓他
They're planning to pick him up.
-摩萨德要抓人吗 -没错
- "They" Being Mossad. - Mm-hmm.
那美国的角色呢
So, what's t U.S. Role?
是和中情局的联♥合♥行♥动♥吗
Is it a joint operation with the CIA?
达尔说 这得由我们决定
According to Dar... it's up to us.
他一个多小时之前来电跟进
He called in about an hour ago to follow up.
罗勃想办法拖住了他
Rob managed to stall,
但他让我们尽快答复
but he is pushing for a response.
不用说 达尔最想要的
Obviously, Dar would like nothing better
就是让您点头
than to get the nod from you.
但这种行动正是您极力想要清除的
We're talking exactly the kind of operation you want to eliminate.
即使让中情局协助行动
Unleash the Agency, even in a supporting role,
也相当于未上任就摒弃了您的政策
and you've abandoned your policy before you've even begun.
所以我们应该按兵不动
So you're saying steer clear?
恐怕行不通
Unfortunately, that's not an option.
摩萨德在这件事上根本无法持客观态度
Mossad can't be trusted to be even remotely objective on this,
而这么严重的指责 我们也无法忽视
and the accusation is too serious to ignore.
那你的建议是
Well, what do you suggest?
您可以举荐一名绝对可靠的人员
You recommend somebody absolutely trustworthy
作为当地美方利益代表
to represent U.S. Interests on the ground there.
一个像你这样的人
Like you, for example?
不 我不是这个意思
No. No.
绝对不是
God, no. Uh...
我觉得有一个合适的人选
No, I was thinking...
索尔·贝伦森
Saul Berenson.
但你说他今天还去见了你
But you said he visited you today.
没错
Yeah.
他想知道我是不是在给你做顾问
To see if I was advising you.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表