剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
比我五月份见你那次好多了
Hell of a lot better than when I saw you in May.
五月份
May?
在医院
In the hospital.
你不记得了
You don't remember?
有点
Sort of.
没关系 别想了
That's fine. Don't worry about it.
我的梦都很真
My dreams have a realness.
像我的真实生活
Uh, my realness.
真实生活
Uh, realness.
现实
Reality?
我的现实像梦一样
My reality has a dreaminess.
我的思维
And my thoughts
总是断线
keep...disappearing.
奇怪 你比以前还话唠
It's funny. You talk more than you used to.
不好吗
Bad thing?
不是
No.
我喜欢
I like it.
昨天的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about yesterday.
一下子无法接受
It was a lot to process.
你能呆多久
How long can you stay?
两周吧 差不多
Two weeks, give or take.
我去跑跑步可以吧
Okay if I go for a run?
当然
Sure.
然后我们可以进城买♥♥东西
We can head into town after, do some shopping.
不知道你需不需要 我得来点像样的咖啡
Don't know about you, but I need some decent coffee.
一个小时左右回来
Be back in an hour or so.
你要是还想越狱
And if you're planning another jailbreak,
带件保暖外套
take a warm coat this time.
或者开那辆租来的车
Or the rental car.
钥匙在厨房♥
Keys are in the kitchen.
我会认真考虑的
I'll give it some serious thought.
回见
See you soon.
那栋房♥子就是
That's the house.
有三个孩子 弗兰妮是其中之一
Franny's one of three kids.
一个比她大 一个比她小
One older than her, one younger.
养母名叫克里斯汀·萝丝
Foster mom's name is Christine Roth.
有近20年的收养史
Been fostering nearly 20 years.
从没有被投诉过
Never had a complaint against her.
-不 -放手
- No. - Let go.
-要是有人在这儿看见你 -我得...
- If you're even see here... - I have to--
情况会比现在糟一百倍 懂吗
...you make this a hundred times worse, you understand that?
走吧
Come on.
咱们去别地方 喝咖啡去
Let's go somewhere, get a cup of coffee.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
不管你想说什么
Whatever it is,
就在这儿说吧
just-- just tell me here.
三周前 我被派去阿布扎比
Three weeks ago, I was sent to Abu Dhabi
审查以色列针对法尔哈德·纳菲斯的行动
to vet an Israeli operation against Farhad Nafisi.
卡莉 注意听 拜托
Carrie, pay attention, please.
我他妈没开玩笑
I'm not fucking around.
记得纳菲斯先生吗
Remember Mr. Nafisi?
当然
Of course.
伊朗革命卫队的白手套 骑墙派
Paymaster for the IRGC, all-around creep.
没错
Correct.
是我举荐你做这个任务的
It was me who recommended you for the mission.
总之 纳菲斯给摩萨德当了很多年卧底
Anyway, turns out Nafisi's been a Mossad agent for years.
整个行动就是一出戏
The entire operation was theater,
希望让我相信
hoping to convince me
伊朗即将违背核条约
that Iran's in breach of the nuclear agreement.
还有什么新鲜的
So what else is new?
摩萨德不是自导自演的
Well, Mossad wasn't acting alone.
-不是吗 -不是
- No? - No.
我们的情报系统里有人给他们提供了支援
They had support from inside our own intelligence community.
跟伊朗的协定已经正式获批了
The deal with Iran has been formally adopted.
这是定好的政策 任何试图搞破坏的都算
It's settled policy. Any attempt to undermine it's--
叛国罪
Treason.
我猜你有证据能证明
You have proof of all this, I'm assuming.
我有
I do.
-他人就在纽约 -他
- And he's in New York right now. - He?
马吉德·贾瓦迪
Majid Javadi.
贾瓦迪在这里吗
Javadi? Here?
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell!
我得赶在候任总统前头见到他 卡莉
I need to get him in front of the President-elect, Carrie.
伊朗人在遵守条约
The Iranians are abiding by the terms of the agreement.
他们没跟朝鲜搞并行项目
There is no parallel program with North Korea.
贾瓦迪是唯一一个能证实的人
Javadi's the only person who can make that case persuasively.
好吧
Okay.
如果走正式渠道
If I go through official channels,
可能会惊动
I risk tipping off the very people
背着我搞阴谋的家伙
who are conspiring behind my back.
所以我需要你牵线搭桥
So I need you to be the go-between.
要不是千钧一发 我也不会开口求你
I wouldn't be asking if it weren't absolutely critical.
不 不是那样的 索尔
No, it's-- it's not that, Saul.
要我安排会面可以 但是...
I'm fine to try to arrange a meeting, but...
怎么
What?
我们内部的这些分子
These elements inside our own government,
包括达尔·阿德尔吗
do they include Dar Adal?
达尔·阿德尔
Dar Adal?
是
Yeah.
他几周前来找过我一次
He paid me a visit a couple weeks ago.
警告我不要再给伊丽莎白·基恩提建议
Warned me off advising Elizabeth Keane.
我猜猜 你让他滚蛋了
Let me guess. You told him to fuck off.
第二天 塞古·巴的车就在市中心爆♥炸♥了
And the next day, Sekou Bah's van blows up in midtown.
爆♥炸♥
Blows up?
等等 你是说那孩子不该为此事负责吗
Wait a minute. Are you saying the kid wasn't responsible?
暂且说这出戏令这事看起来太他妈可疑
Let's just say the facts make it extremely fucking doubtful.
这还不算 两天后
And that's not all. Two days later,
和我一起调查的联调局探员
the FBI agent I'm working with on the investigation
也被谋杀了
is also murdered.
天哪 卡莉
Oh, my God, Carrie.
你有这么多情报 为什么不来找我
You had all this. Why didn't you come to me?
你该来找我的
You should have come to me.
老实说 索尔 我...
Honestly, Saul, I
我不知道你是哪一头儿的
I didn't know whose side you were on.
最多五个啊 伙计
Five's the limit, pal.
对不起
Sorry. Hey.
我要是再在这儿看见你 我就报♥警♥
I see you in here again, I call the police.
祝你今天心情愉快
Have a good day.
你也是
You, too.
彼得
Peter.
帮个忙好吗
Give me a hand here, will you?
汽车旅馆
怎么啦
What is it?
没事
Nothing.
这谁的房♥子
Whose house is this?
什么
What?
回答我
Answer the question.
回答我
Answer me.
放开
Let go!
老天 彼得 很疼的
Christ, Peter, that hurt.
谁的房♥子
Whose house?
我不知道
I don't know.
达尔·阿德尔的朋友
Friends of Dar Adal.
他告诉你的
He told you this?
-是的 -什么时候
- Yeah. - When?
他在机场接我的时候
When he picked me up at the airport.
这朋友会让我一直待在这里吗
And these friends will let me stay here forever?
我不清楚他怎么安排的
I have no idea what his arrangement is.
怎么啦 你什么想法
Why? What are you thinking?
这很奇怪
It just seems weird.
-你什么意思 -要是他想让我消失
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表