剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on "Homeland"...
奎恩 听我说
Quinn, listen...
你各方面都会好转的
all kinds of progress will start then.
都让你消停了 我不会好的
I just said stop! I'm not getting any better.
吸进去 别浪费了
Breathe in, now. Don't waste it.
奎恩
Quinn?
老天哪 起来
Jesus Christ, get up!
-走开 -快点 站起来
-Go away. -Come on, on your feet.
我带你回医院
I'm taking you back to the V.A.
问题不在于消灭极端组织
The problem is not so much destroying ISIS,
总统女士
Madame President --
候任总统女士
Madame President-elect.
我不确定美国人♥民♥
I'm not sure the American people
得到了他们所争取的
are getting what they bargaine.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我觉得她看不起我们 索尔
I think she despises us, Saul.
把他儿子的死怪在我们头上
I think she blames us for her boy.
这网站的访问量
The website is starting to see
越来越大了
more and more trfic.
我们肯定在监控范围内
We are definitely on the radar.
塞古我们看过你的网站
Sekou, we took a look at your website,
你一直公开批评美国
and you've been openly critical of America
公开支持美国的死敌
and supporti of its sworn enemies.
我要走
I'm leaving.
不 你不能走
No. You're not.
大厅保卫
Lobby security.
有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人
We have an agitad, non-compliant patient--
名字叫彼得·奎恩
Name of Peter Quinn.
不 住手
No! Stop it!
我和弗兰妮住在这儿
I live here with Franny.
这是我们家 就在楼上
It's our home -- right upstairs.
明白
Understood.
第一次革命始于人的思想
The first revolution is when you change your mind
转变看问题的方式
about how you look at things
发现另一种未曾出现过的
and see there might be another way to look at it
全新视角
that you have not been shown.
残酷地对待抗♥议♥者
The brutality against protesters,
准军事化的执法
the para-militarization of law enforcement.
这就是为何我们要不断尝试
That's why we have to keep trying.
我们的国家不需要用极权对抗恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
We don't need a police state in this country to fight terrorism,
我们需要一种新的策略
we need a new strategy.
革命活动不会被电视转播
The revolution will not be televised.
无限期羁押的制度...
...the system of indefinite detention...
调查局和中情局在针对穆♥斯♥林♥社区
FBI and CIA are targeting Muslim communities.
警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人
Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient.
- 再说他叫什么名字 - 彼得·奎恩
-What's his name again? -Peter Quinn
你将无法待在家中 兄弟
You will not be able to stay home, brother.
你不能插入 打开 并退出
You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out.
-这是非常严重的指控 -俄♥罗♥斯♥人
- It's a very alarming charge. - The Russians
黑进了我们的社区
hacked our committees.
没完没了的战争
The continuation of endless war.
你的破脑壳怎么就想不通
Can't you get that through your fucking skull?
革命活动
The revolution
会让你坐上驾驶位
will put you in the driver's seat.
美国持续以非常高的代价
The US continues to engage
参与一场隐蔽战争
in a covert war with very, very high stakes.
做出承诺而不遵守
made promises and didn't keep them.
这个时代始于911事件
This world began right after 9/11.
革命活动不会被电视转播
The revolution will not be televised,
不会被电视转播
not be televised.
没有回头路 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
There will be no return, brothers and sisters.
革命即将上演
The revolution will be live.
哪家机构
Which agency?
在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生
I can't say that here in an open hearing, sir.
你救了我
You saved me.
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
就是同样的一群罪犯
It's these same criminals
巴结共♥产♥主义分子
that cozied up to the Chinese communists
武装极端圣♥战♥分子
and armed the most radical jihadis
把我们的国界弄得千疮百孔
and turned our borders into Swiss cheese
犯下了你能想象的所有罪行
and committed every sin you can think of,
像传播丙肝和保护大型银行
like spreading hepatitis C and protecting the big banks
以及发动所有非法的秘密战争行动
and starting all these illegal black-ops wars
杀死无数人♥民♥
that have killed millions of people!
同样这群罪犯
These same criminal elements
在寨卡病毒问题上变本加厉
have now doubled-down on Zika virus
猎取这种脏血
hawking this dirty blood like --
像曾经传播艾滋那样 传播这些脏血
like they did with AIDS, this tainted blood,
反过来再卖♥♥你五千块钱一片的解药
so they can turn around and sell you a cure for 50 grand!
我是说这是犯罪 是犯罪
I mean, it's a crime! A crime!
他们都在这里
They're all there.
偷♥窥♥是不好的
Hey, it's not nice to snoop.
-但谁在那里 -我跟你说过彼得·奎恩
- But who's down there? - I told you. Peter Quinn.
他住过医院 现在和我们一起住一阵
He's been in the hospital, and now he's with us for a while.
我什么时候能看他
When do I meet him?
是这样的
You know what?
你小时候已经见过他 在麦琪阿姨家
You already have when you were a baby, at Aunt Maggie's.
他让你在他膝上跳 知道你做了什么
He bounced you on his knee, and you know what you did?
你笑得可开心了
You got a smile on your face this big.
她们来啦
Ah, they're here.
-你准备好了吗 -我去拿书包
- You ready? - My backpack.
好的
Okay.
多谢赶来 我很抱歉
Thanks for jumping in. I'm so sorry.
-别客气 -昨晚很意外
- Don't worry about it. - It's a surprise last night.
真不麻烦 我们喜欢和弗兰妮一起 是吧
It's no trouble, really. We like having Franny along, don't we?
-是的 -我家地下室有个男人
- Yeah. - There's a man in our basement.
是 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
乖乖的
Mwah! Be good.
我保证下周带她们俩
I'll take them all next week, I promise.
奎恩
Quinn?
奎恩 你在吗
Quinn, are you there?
奎恩
Quinn?
我们要重新独♥立♥
We need to get back to being independent.
奎恩你听见我说话啦 你怎么啦
Quinn, you obviously hear me. What's going on?
因为我拒绝接受主流的陈腐论调
...because I refuse to accept the mainstream hive mind.
你想干什么都行 什么都不做也无所谓
Look, you can do what you want. Do nothing, whatever.
但我得给你吃普利米登 好吧
But I-I've got your Primidone, and you need to take it, okay?
其他先不用
Not all the others.
我们等下再说其他 但这个...
We'll sort that out later, but this one --
这些敌国正让我们的血液流干
And l these foreign nations just bleeding us dry!
我受不了了
I am sick of it!
但只要你说出来
But if you say that,
只要你站起来说出真实情况
if you stand up and say what's really going on...
好吧 我是敌人
Fine. Good. I'm the enemy.
但你必须吃药
But you still have to take these,
不然会痉挛
you will start to convulse.
明白吗
Do you understand?
说这些真♥相♥是假的
...call the truth fake.
但明白真♥相♥是什么
But know what's really going on.
坦率讲 我非常幸运得到这项职责
Honestly, I feel just so blessed to have this duty.
你不想来这里
Look, you didn't want to come here.
这也不是我的首选
It wasn't my first choice, either.
否则就得被关在病房♥里
But the alternative was the lock ward.
他们真会那样对待你的 还记得吗
That's where they were gonna put you. You remember that?
他们会说 是傀儡...
...stooges, they-- they'll say,
这一切全是阴谋 是流言蜚语
"This is all just conspiracy and gossip
但正因此 我们发布这些链接和视频
but that's why we're throwing up these links, these videos,
全年无休向全世界播放
streaming worldwide, 24/7,
因为如果你能感觉到这种召唤
because if you feel it,
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表