剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
-汤姆斯 -汤姆斯 我是卡莉
- Thoms. - Thoms, I'm Carrie.
很高兴再见到你 卡莉
It's nice to see you again, Carrie.
卡莉 谢谢你能过来
Carrie, thank you for coming.
没事
Of course.
坐吧
Have a seat.
几年了 我常来这里
I have been coming here for years.
亚伦在这家餐厅跟我求婚
Aaron proposed to me in this restaurant.
不是这里 在外边 但
Not here. Out there, but...
我在离婚时赢了他
I won the place in the divorce.
没错 普莱西德湖村的房♥子归他
It's almost true. He got the house in Lake Placid,
而我拿到黑胡椒牛排的专有权
and I got exclusive rights to the steak au poivre.
-喝酒吗 -不了 谢谢
- Wine? - Oh, not for me, thanks.
虽然我很想喝
Although, I could use it.
差点忘了 抱歉
Right. Forgot. Sorry.
不 没关系
No, no, it's fine.
点餐之前先把正事谈完
Let's get business out of the way before we order.
说吧
Tell me.
伊朗的这个问题
This question with Iran,
可能会成为我的第一个绊脚石
it could get me stuck in the starting blocks.
达尔·阿德尔来找过我
I had a visit from Dar Adal.
对于伊朗背着国际原子能组织搞小动作
He outlined some very unpleasant options in the event
他提出了一些令人不快的对策
that Iran has found a way around the IAEA inspections.
他们搞了吗
And have they?
显然 正在与朝鲜搞了个并行项目
Apparently, that parallel program's underway in North Korea.
索尔·贝伦森说的
Saul Berenson said this.
贝伦森先生没有出席会议
Mr. Berenson wasn't in the meeting,
但他的报告说"证据确凿"
but his report called the evidence conclusive.
真的 他用"确凿"这个词
Really? He used that word, "Conclusive"?
阿德尔先生说他是那么说的
According to Mr. Adal, he did.
您没有亲眼看到那份报告
So you didn't actually see the report yourself.
没有
No.
-要求看报告 好好看 -为什么
- Ask for it. Read it. - Why?
情报人员经常两边下注 这是...
Intelligence officers usually hedge their bets. It's...
这是种情报工作艺术
It's kind of an art form.
我们会用"最可能的判断"
We use phrases like "Best judgment",
或者"可信度"之类的措辞
or, I don't know, "Degree of confidence."
中情局前情报总监 称伊♥拉♥克♥有大规模杀伤性武器
所以乔治·特尼特说"板上钉钉"时
That's why when George Tenet said "Slam dunk,"
我们都大吃一惊
we all sat up in our chairs.
您还需要做一件事
The other thing you need to do,
如果您不介意我说...
if you don't mind me saying...
说吧 找你来就是要听你说
Please, it's why you're here.
联络摩尔斯总统
Reach out to President Morse
让他知道您心有疑虑
and make sure he knows that you're unconvinced.
这样
That way,
不管伊朗人有没有反悔
whether the Iranians are cheating on the deal or not,
任何决定都得需要您的参与
no decision gets made without your input.
好的 我今晚就那么做
I will. I'll do that tonight.
谢谢你
And thank you.
有人说总统
You know they say that presidents
无法结交新朋友
don't make new friends.
我希望我们能证明这不是绝对...
I'm hoping we're the exception that proves the...
卧倒
Get down.
我说卧倒
I said get down.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表