剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on "Homeland"...
阿斯特丽德
Astrid!
不
No!
有人给基弗一大笔钱
Somebody is paying O'Keefe to build
建立庞大的国内宣传机器
a massive domestic propaganda machine.
这人要是国防部 国安局或达尔·阿德尔
And if this somebody is DoD or NSA or Dar Adal,
那就违反了十几条联邦法律
he's breaking about ten federal laws.
我知道
I'm aware.
皮尔维斯基先生
Mr. Piotrowski!
什么事
Yes?
皮尔维斯基先生 您是否携带手♥机♥
Mr. Piotrowski, did you bring a phone onto this floor?
没有吧
I don't think so.
请跟我们来
Come with us, please.
这是什么
What's this?
我的一件半成品
A work in progress. It's not ready yet.
我是美国下一任总统
I am the next president of the United States.
谁他妈投你了
Who the hell voted for you?
没有人
Nobody.
不错
That's right.
不要与你自己的国♥家♥安♥全♥机构开战
Don't go to war with your own national security establishment.
你这是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me now?
有人冲向战场
Some men run towards the fight.
安德鲁·基恩却逃走了
Andrew Keane just ran away.
家族血脉中的懦弱
Cowardice runs in the family.
我们必须回应
We have to respond.
我儿子
That is my son
被他们拖进这摊浑水里
they are dragging through the mud!
奎恩 你在这做什么
Quinn, what are you doing?
你看
Look.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
就是他 卡莉
That's him, Carrie.
那个监视你的人
The m-man who was -- watched you,
也是把炸♥弹♥放进车里的那个人
put the bomb in the van.
*而这是*
*And the home*
*勇士之乡*
*of the brave*
第一次革命
The first revolution
始于人的思想 转变看问题的方式
is when you change your mind about how you look at things
发现另一种未曾出现过的
and see that there might be another way to look at it
全新视角
that you have not been shown.
残酷地对待抗♥议♥者
The brutality against protesters,
准军事化执法
the para-militarization of law enforcement.
这就是为何我们要不断尝试
That's why we have to keep trying.
我们的国家不需要用极权
We don't need a police state in this country
对抗恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 我们需要一种新策略
to fight terrorism, we need a new strategy.
革命活动不会被电视转播
The revolution will not be televised.
无限期羁押的制度...
...the system of indefinite detention...
调查局和中情局在针对穆♥斯♥林♥社区...
FBI and the CIA targeting Muslim communities...
警卫 有一位情绪激动不听劝阻的病人
Security. Got an agitated non-compliant patient.
-再说他叫什么名字 -彼得·奎恩
- What's his name again? - Peter Quinn.
你将无法待在家中 兄弟
You will not be able to stay home, brother.
你不能插入 打开 并退出
You will not be able to plug in, turn on, and cop out.
-这是非常严重的指控 -俄♥罗♥斯♥人
- It's a very alarming charge. - The Russians
黑进了我们的委员会
hacked our committees.
没完没了的战争
The continuation of endless war.
你这破脑壳怎么就想不通
Can't you get that through your fucking skull?
革命活动
The revolution
会让你坐上驾驶位
will put you in the driver's seat.
美国持续以非常高的代价
The US continues to engage
参与一场隐蔽战争
in a covert war with very, very high stakes.
我做了承诺 没有遵守
I made promises and didn't keep them.
这个时代始于911事件
This world began right after 9/11.
革命活动不会被电视转播
The revolution will not be televised,
不会被电视转播 也不会有转播
not be televised. There will be no rerun,
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 革命即将上演
brothers and sisters. The revolution will be live.
哪家机构
Which agency?
在公开听证会中我不能讲 先生
I can't say that here in an open hearing, sir.
你救了我
You saved me.
是
Yes.
为什么
Why?
奎恩
Quinn.
我来这儿是干嘛的 看你射杀他
Is this why I'm here? To watch you shoot him?
你知道我不能让你那么做
Because I can't let that happen. You know that.
我不是为这个叫你来的
That's not why I brought you here.
那是为什么
Why, then?
关灯了
Lights out.
今晚按兵不动
Nothing till tom-- morning.
好啊 那也许你能告诉我究竟是怎么回事
Good. Then maybe you can tell me what the hell is going on.
上次我见你 你正在贝尔维尤
Last time I saw you, you were being hauled off
被杂兵挟持
by orderlies at Bellevue.
你要不要告诉我你是怎么到这儿的
You want to tell me how you ended up here?
他炸了货车里那孩子
He blew up the boy in the van.
塞古·巴
Sekou Bah.
我有证据
I have proof.
嗯 你照的那些照片
Yeah, those -- those photos you took.
我知道 我看过
I-I know. I've s-- I've seen them.
不不不 证据
No, no, no. Proof.
真正的货车
The -- the real van
在那栋房♥子的车♥库♥里
is in the garage in the house.
真正的货车 什么意思
The real van? What do you mean?
互换了
S-S-Swapped.
调包了
Switched.
你说车现在就在那个车♥库♥里
You're saying it's -- it's -- it's in that garage right now.
我看见了
I saw.
他♥娘♥的♥
Holy shit.
奎恩 你不必杀他
Q-Quinn -- Quinn, you don't have to shoot him.
我认识司法部副部长
I know the solicitor general.
我通过候任总统认识了他
I met him through the president-elect.
他能做到的 保护证据
He can make things happen, secure the evidence,
拘捕里面的人 所有人
get that guy in there arrested, the whole bunch of them.
不要打给任何人
Don't...call anyone.
那辆货车我送你了
The van is from me to you.
那个人归我
The guy is mine.
你能告诉我为什么吗
And can you tell me why?
原因不重要
It doesn't matter why.
你想杀人 那就重要了
It will when you're tried for murder.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你不在乎
You -- you don't care?
我不在乎
I don't care.
好吧 我在乎
Yeah, well, I do.
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
怎么 我不在乎吗
What, I don't care?
我不在乎 还天天去医院看你
I don't care so much I visited you in the hospital every day?
我不在乎 还带你去我家
I don't care so much I took you into my home?
结果失去女儿
I lost my daughter?
我不在乎 我还为你放下一切
I don't care so much I fucking dropped everything
就因为你那妓♥女♥女友突然出现
when your hooker girlfriend showed up out of the blue
说你需要我
and said you needed me.
你没得选
You had no choice.
相信我 我有
Oh, believe me, I did.
你欠我的
You owe me.
为什么
And why's that?
因为是你害我变这样的
Because you made me this way!
在柏林 你把昏迷中的我唤醒
In Berlin, you woke me f-from a coma
问情报
f-f-for answers.
但我不知道
I don't have them.
你一直说你救了我
You keep saying you saved my l-life.
是你杀了我
You killed it.
你让我中风了
You made this stroke.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
你只在乎找到情报
You only care because you got f-found out.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表