剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
- Yeah? - Yeah.
他用错化肥了
He used the wrong type of fertilizer.
彻底失败
The whole thing just fizzled out.
海关探员第二天
When the Customs agents
登上飞机的时候
boarded the plane the next day,
他抬起头说 我等着你们呢
he just looked up and said, "I was expecting you.
你们是联调局还是纽约警署的
Are you FBI or NYPD?"
留着录视频的时候说吧
Oh, just save that for the video.
好
All right.
准备好了吗
Ready?
2010年 费萨尔·哈扎德已怒不可遏
By 2010, Faisal Shahzad was mad as hell
并且决定不再忍♥受
and not gonna take it anymore.
他为哈迪塞屠♥杀♥感到愤慨 在那里
Mad about the town of Haditha, where 24 Muslims,
包括5名小孩在内的24名穆♥斯♥林♥
including five children, were shot up
被美国海军陆战队在睡梦中射杀
by U.S. Marines while they slept in their bed,
为阿贝尔·贾纳比感到愤慨 她是一个被美军
mad about Abeer al-Janabi, a 14-year-old Iraqi girl
轮♥奸♥的14岁伊♥拉♥克♥女孩
who was gang-raped by American soldiers,
美军随后射杀了她
who then put a bullet in her brain
并烧掉了她的尸体
and set her corpse on fire.
要知道 每件事都有双面性
There's two sides to every story-- know that.
小心别让克拉丽斯带着钱跑了
You watch Clarice don't run off with that, now,
或者像以前一样把你留在浴缸里面
or leave you in the bathtub, like before.
回头再聊
Catch you later,
有些人靠工作养活自己
some of us work for a living.
亲爱的 你来开吗
You want to drive, honey?
晚上10点前不回来他就有大♥麻♥烦了
He's in the shit, you don't get him back by 2200.
你旁边是谁
Who's that with you?
跟你说过的 莫娜
For Christ's sake, Mona,
彼得 之前和你说过的士兵
the soldier I told you about, Peter.
汤米人呢
Where's Tommy?
在费城参加八角笼泰拳比赛
In Philadelphia for the Muay Thai fights in the octagon.
你是房♥东吗
Are you the hostess?
我是莫娜
I'm Mona.
亲爱的 给她两百块
Give her $200, honey.
莫娜 这音乐真烂
Pretty shitty music, Mona.
大兵 随便玩
Play whatever you like, soldier,
别太大声就好
only don't play it too loud,
一旦经理打来 我就要赶人走了
'Cause the manager calls, I gotta put someone out.
来吧
Come on.
宝贝
Baby...
这是我的私人区域
This is my private area,
除了我外没人来
no one uses this 'cept me.
有时候贾斯汀会来
Well, sometimes ,
贾斯汀 这是彼得
Justine, this is Peter,
彼得 贾斯汀
Peter, Justine.
-你好 彼得 - 你好 贾斯汀
- Hey, Peter. - Justine.
我要去瞅瞅拉兹
I'm gonna go see Lazee D,
给我们弄点咱需要的 宝贝
get us some of what we need, baby.
没问题
Okay.
能给我100块吗
You got $100 for me?
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
喜欢檀香木吗
You like sandalwood?
可能吧
I might.
你看到了什么吗
You see something?
当然了
Definitely.
是什么
What?
另一个世界
Oh, another world.
我有一个就够了
One's plenty for me.
亲爱的 来抽吧
Here you go, honey.
因为你是负伤的勇士
Lazee D gives us use of this
拉兹让我们用这个
'cause you're a wounded warrior,
他一般不会为任何人这样做
he don't normally do that for anyone.
吸进去 别浪费了
Breathe in, now, don't waste it.
陪我走走 好吗
Walk with me, would you?
我四分之三的时间都在坐着
I spend three-quarters of my life sitting on my ass.
你也好
Hello to you, too.
没想到你也会发暗号♥
How unlike you to send up a flare.
相信我 我是不赞成的
Yeah, I debated it, believe me.
我需要你先向我做个保证
But I need you to promise me something first.
如果我可以的话
If I can.
不要做这次会面的报告
No contact report on this meeting.
你可以在特拉维夫和米莎·高榕当面汇报
You can share with Misha Gavron in person in Tel Aviv,
但是不能记录在案
but nothing gets written down.
好吧 我同意
Okay, agreed.
情况可能比我们想的还要糟
It may be worse than we thought.
对以色列来说吗
Worse for Israel?
是的 以色列 当然是以色列
Yes, for Israel, of course for Israel.
我指我们双方的行动
I meant operationally for both of us.
知道了
I see.
新的总统不太喜欢
The new President's not a fan
我们的联合秘密行动项目
of our joint covert action program.
也许我们该给她解释清楚
Perhaps we can educate her.
索尔也是这么说的
That's what Saul said.
索尔
Saul?
索尔怎么样
How is Saul?
不错
He's fine.
可怜的老索尔
Poor old Saul.
我希望他和女性再没纠葛了
Sworn off women, I hope.
我们都这样想
Haven't we all?
你想让我告诉米莎什么
What do you want me to tell Misha?
时间充裕吗
What's the time factor?
很短很短
We have very little,
最多八周
eight weeks, at the most.
在就职典礼后
After the inauguration,
我们就没多少活动空间了
I expect our hands are gonna be tied.
那么我们最好赶快行动了
Well, we better get a move on, then.
拉缇莎
Latisha?
弗兰妮
Franny?
出什么事了 那大兵在哪
What's going on? Where's the soldier?
在那边 和贾斯汀一起
In there, with Justine.
指给我看
Show me.
汤米
Hey, I-- Tommy!
他跑不了的
He ain't going nowhere.
我忙得很
I got places to be.
等等
Hey, hey, shh, shh!
让他找点乐子
Let him have his fun.
再说
Besides...
你在放松的时候可以干的更好
you know you work better when you're all relaxed.
如果他决定要走呢
If he decides to leave?
他没有这个能力
He don't have the ability.
我今晚就会剪辑
I'll start editing this tonight,
我应该在这几天就会发布
I should have something to post in a couple of days.
好的 还有些别的事情
All right, um... there's something else.
什么
What?
我需要你和我之前提到的
I need you to sit down with that brother
那个老兄坐下来谈谈
I was telling you about.
没门
No.
为什么
Why not?
他只想和你聊聊你的旅途
He just wants a few words with you about your trip.
没有什么好聊的
Yo, there's nothing to talk about.
我要去见我爸 仅此而已
I'm going to see my dad, end of story.
别这样 我答应他
Come on, man. I promised him--
你答应他什么
You promised him what?
萨德 听着 这网站的访问量
Listen, Saad, the website is starting to see
越来越大了
more and more traffic,
我们肯定在监控范围内
we are definitely on the radar,
所以不要和陌生人说话
so don't be talking to no strangers,
就连走在大街上都要注意些
hell, don't even cross the street the wrong way.
你知道了吗
You hear me?
知道了
I hear you.
我是认真的
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表