剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
translating the whole thing.
的确没有直接提及达尔
It's true he never mentions Dar directly,
只是说摩萨德 但是有很多间接证据
it's always Mossad, but there's a lot of indirect reference
证明了美方的参与 非常之多
to American involvement, a lot.
基恩有信了吗
You hear anything from Keane?
是的 他们让副检察长也参与进来了
Yeah. They, uh -- They brought the Solicitor General onboard.
很好
Good.
那我们什么时候去
So when do we go in?
事实上 我刚刚见过他们
Actually, I just met with them.
是吗
You did?
怎么回事 他们把我电♥话♥号♥弄丢了吗
What happened, they lose my number?
不 事实上...
No, what happened is...
副检察长说没有证据
The Solicitor General says there's no evidence.
那可不对
That's not true.
据他说 不足以起诉
Not enough to prosecute, according to him.
他说唯一能扳倒达尔的办法是...
He says that the only way to bring down Dar...
是根据《间谍法案》起诉
is by prosecuting the breach in the Berlin station
柏林站的渗透事件
under the Espionage Act.
你跟他们说了柏林的事
You told them about Berlin?
几周前 按说不该提及
Weeks ago. It was never supposed to be used.
针对掩盖事实之事 索尔 达尔的责任
It's about the cover-up, Saul, and that's on Dar.
他不仅应该在出现安全漏洞后上报
He had the obligation to report not only the security breach...
-得了吧 -更不该在特工暴露之后
- Oh, please. - but also leaving agents on the ground after
-把他们留在那 -别说了
- they had been compromised. - Stop it. Stop it!
谁会在乎一次掩盖行动呢
Who cares about a cover-up?
那个安全漏洞就是我本人
The breach itself is me. I was in the middle of it.
是我和俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍有关
I was the one involved with the Russian spy.
我知道
I know.
我在中情局干了一辈子
Everything I've done,
算是付诸东流了
my entire career will be wiped out.
所有人只会记得我最后的不光彩
All anyone will remember is that.
基恩不会忘恩负义 她答应过要赦免你
Keane is not ungrateful. She promised you a pardon.
赦免算什么
A pardon.
比什么都没有强
It's not nothing.
那局里呢
What about the Agency?
中情局经历过更大的动荡
Well, the Agency has survived worse.
现在基恩想撤除中情局
Not when the president wants it gone, which Keane does.
这一点你也是知道的吧
You're aware of that, right?
眼神别躲闪 该死的
Don't look away, God damn it.
回答我 说啊
Answer me. Say something.
可能你不应该随便和俄♥罗♥斯♥奸细上♥床♥
Maybe you shouldn't have been fucking a Russian mole.
从睡了穿自杀式背心的人嘴里说出来
Well, coming from someone who fucked a guy in a suicide vest,
这话真是意味深长
that means a lot.
快他妈接电♥话♥吧
Just answer the damn thing.
-您好 -是卡莉·麦吉森女士吗
- Hello? - Carrie Mathison?
-是我 -您好
- Yes. - Hi.
我是儿童服务局的玛丽娅
This is Maria at Child Services.
经过审批 明天您可以来见您的女儿了
You've been approved for a visit with your daughter
地点是我们的办公室
tomorrow at our offices.
您知道具体♥位♥置吗
Do you know where that is?
知道
I do.
下午三点
At 3 p.m.
谢谢你 太谢谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you.
不客气 麦吉森女士
You're very welcome, Ms. Mathison.
明天见
Uh, we'll see you tomorrow.
达尔来了
Dar's here.
他进楼了
He's in the building.
现在取消会面还来得及
Not too late to cancel.
已经在日程表里了
The meeting's been scheduled.
我可以给您调整一下时间
I can sub in for you.
不用了 我还不想摊牌
No. No changes. I don't want to tip our hand.
他今天带来了内阁的推荐人选
He is bringing me a list of cabinet recommendations.
乔治认为我们能在那份名单里
George thinks we'll get to see
发现和达尔一路的人
who some of Dar's fellow travelers are.
-那这份名单不容小觑 -的确
- That would be huge. - Yeah,
如果我能忍♥受和他共处一室的话
assuming I'm able to stand being in the same room with him.
达尔
Dar.
候任总统女士
Madame President-Elect.
有什么想喝的吗
Can I get you something to drink?
喝酒还太早了点
It's still a little early for me.
我这儿只有咖啡和果汁
What I have is coffee or juice.
那就咖啡吧
Coffee.
多加点奶
Light.
请坐
Please have a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
说实话 即使是在早上
I have to confess, I'm not a complete stranger
我也喝过更带劲的东西
to something stronger early in the day.
最难拿下的选区
The toughest districts always seem to have bars
那儿的酒吧早上六点还营业
that open at 6 a.m. When the night shift gets off.
想让刚下夜班的那批人给你投票
You want their vote, you better be able
就得当他们的面就着早饭多喝几杯
to knock back a few with breakfast.
对我们阿♥拉♥伯主义者来说 茶更管用
For us Arabists, it's the tea.
我第一次外派时
My first post,
看到一个当地部落的人招待客人
the local tribesmen honored a guest
用唾液帮客人洗茶杯
by cleaning his teacup with a gob of spit.
如果你拒绝这热情款待的话...
If you rejected the hospitality, well...
希望这里的招待方法更好一些
Let's hope the service here is better.
这是我们连续第二天会面
Two days in a row for us.
我荣幸之至 女士
It's an honor for me, ma'am.
你怎么看
What do you think?
下一步就要每天做简报了吧
Are we heading toward a daily briefing?
那得是中情局长本人
That will be with the Director.
我说过没什么是不可能谈的
I said nothing's off the table.
我们说到哪了
So, where are we?
你说过有份名单给我看
You said you had some names for me.
照片里的人就是他吧
Oh, that's him, isn't it?
您儿子 安德鲁
Your son, Andrew.
没错
Yes.
若还在世 他一定深以您为骄傲
I can't help but think how proud he'd be of you right now.
好了
Okay.
现在有脸书 照片墙 推特
So, I'm seeing Facebook accounts, Instagram, Twitter...
论♥坛♥ 领英 等等 大概就是这样
4chan, 8chan, fuckin' LinkedIn, whatever. We're there.
所以这个界面能掩饰你的身份
And this interface masks your identity.
在它不好使之前是这样的
It did until it stopped working.
基弗什么都没告诉你吗
Didn't O'Keefe tell you anything?
没有
Not really, no.
好吧
All right, look.
你在找的这些马甲
So, these sock puppets you're missing,
只是一群假用户
they're just a bunch of fake users
你掌控着他们的虚拟动态
with online lives that you manage, right?
不能算是假的
I wouldn't say fake.
什么情况
What is it?
等一下
Just a second.
-什么情况 -等着
- What is it? - Just wait.
这里的系统
Okay, so the system here
使用动♥态♥代♥理♥掩盖你的位置
uses dynamic proxies to mask your location,
但跟防火墙有个冲突
but there's a conflict with the firewall.
我放了一个变通权限 于是...
I put in a workaround, so...
这些名字熟悉吗
do any of these ring a bell?
-万年粪坑 -是我
- Um, SemperFucked? -Right.
-伊♥拉♥克♥鲍勃 -是我
-IraqBob. - That's me.
-海军嫂 -也是我
- NavyWife. - That's me, too.
-特种兵铁粉 -是我
- DeltaForceGroupie. - Yo.
我们可以恢复工作了吗
So we're back in business?
你说呢
You tell me.
假期结束了
Vacation's over.
你们会在自己的文件夹里找到新的话题
You'll find a new set of talking points in your folders.
-放开了喷吧 -好耶
- Get outraged! - Yeah.
-开始吧 -好的
- Let's go! - Yeah!
-开始 -好的
- Let's go. - Okay.
你没事吧
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表