剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Just let me go, I'll leave you in peace.
-你是谁 -蒂娜·迈尔斯 RCB新闻记者
- Who are you? - Tina Meyers, RCB News.
-天呐 -您怎么找到这里的
- Oh, Jesus. - How did you find this place?
卡莉·麦吉森曾为塞古·巴辩护
Carrie Mathison defended Sekou Bah.
有公开记录的
It's public record.
有人打电♥话♥到电视台
Someone called the station,
说这里会有一抗♥议♥活动
said there was gonna be a demonstration here.
-谁 -我也不知道谁
- Who? - Someone, I don't know.
他是不是住在对面
Does he live across the
是不是
Does...does he?
我不知道啊
I-I don't know.
拜托
Please.
求你了
Please.
让你的人离开
Tell your people to get away.
他们不是我的人
They're not my people!
告诉他们
Tell them!
我在想我还是带弗兰妮回家吧
I'm thinking I should take Franny home.
她在家啊
She... she is home.
我的意思是回我家
With me, I mean.
卡莉说过待在这里
Carrie said stay here.
可那时这些人还没出现
That was before all those people showed up.
我保证过
I promised.
那我们给卡莉打个电♥话♥
Let's just call Carrie
听听她的意见 好吗
and see what she thinks, okay?
不好
Not okay.
有人在监听
They're listening.
候任总统女士
Madame President-elect.
你在等别人吧
You were expecting someone else.
我的工作人员
My staff.
他们会尽快赶过来
They'll be here as soon as possible.
媒体把他们堵住了
The press is all over them.
后勤保障真的很棘手
Logistics are proving tricky.
我都没法跟他们联♥系♥
I can't even talk to them.
安保级别提升了 我懂
Elevated security protocols, I know.
所以我给你带了这个
That's why I brought you this.
通过保密内网联♥系♥
It connects via SIPRNet.
你可以跟白宫的特定人员对话
You can speak with specific people in the White House,
包括总统
including the president.
谢谢
Thank you.
只是开始
It's a start.
请坐
Please.
我想向你报告袭击事件的进展
I'd like to bring you up to speed on the attack
还有你该注意到的几个关键事实
and a few unfortunate facts you should be aware of.
炸♥弹♥袭击者叫塞古·巴
The bomber's name was Sekou Bah,
是尼日利亚裔的美国穆♥斯♥林♥
an American Muslim of Nigerian descent.
他刚从市中心拘留所放出来
He'd just been released from the Metropolitan Detention Center
当时在那等候联邦恐♥怖♥主♥义♥控诉的审判
where he was awaiting trial on federal terrorism charges.
等下 我们抓到过他
Wait. We had him in custody?
没错
We did.
布鲁克林的一所非盈利机构
He was being defended pro bono
给他进行了无偿辩护
by a non-profit in Brooklyn.
他们以程序问题要求撤销控诉
They got the case thrown out on procedural grounds.
但有件事你得知道
But there's something you should know.
一个曾在我局工作的人恐怕在该机构工作
I'm afraid one of our former officers works at this non-profit
还与这起案子牵涉颇深
and was very involved in the case.
卡莉·麦吉森
Carrie Mathison.
我们还没证据认定
We have no reason to believe
她预先知道会有爆♥炸♥
she had any foreknowledge of the bombing,
但我们正在调查
but we're looking into it.
于此同时
In the meantime,
您肯定明白
I'm sure you can understand
有必要小心行事
the need to keep your head down.
要多久
For how long?
女士 事实上爆♥炸♥地点
Ma'am, the fact is the blast happened
离你的酒店不到二十个街区
less than 20 blocks from your hotel.
你不会在说他是冲我来的吧
You're not saying he was heading toward me.
我们还不清楚
We just don't know.
谢天谢地他没有到达目的地
Thank God he never reached his destination.
但就是这个人恨透了美国政♥府♥
But this was a man who hated the U.S. Government.
而你是美国政♥府♥此刻在纽约的
You are the premiere symbol of that government
主要代表人物
in New York at the moment.
鉴于他可能还有共犯在逃
And with the possibility of accomplices out there,
我希望我们能万事谨慎
I'm asking that we err on the side of caution.
那么
So.
就这些了
That's all, then.
还需要我为您做什么吗
Is there anything I can get for you?
没有
No.
确定
You sure?
一台电视
A TV.
我已经提过了 到底有多难
I've already asked. How hard can it be?
我出去的时候会跟他们说
I'll put in a request on my way out.
你现在要走了
You're leaving now?
索尔·贝伦要从特拉维夫回国了
Saul Berenson is inbound from Tel Aviv.
我本来想去那见见他
I was hoping to be there to meet him.
如果您需要我在这里...
But if you need me...
不用
No.
谢谢你给我这个
And thanks for this.
-恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
- Terrorist! - Terrorist! Terrorist!
-他朝我开枪了 -快起来
- He shot me! - Get up!
现场直播
布鲁克林住♥宅♥现场报道
炸♥弹♥袭击者的律师家门外
我要找妈妈 我要妈妈
I want my Mommy. I want my mommy!
求你了
Please.
求你了 让我们出去找她妈妈
Please. Just -- just let us go find her mom.
外面不安全
It's not safe.
快去楼下躲起来
Got to get downstairs and out of sight.
没事
It's okay.
这孩子会平安无事的
Nothing better happen to this child.
那有个洗手间
There's a bathroom.
进去把门锁好
Lock yourself in
我说可以出来了才能出来
until I say it's okay to come out.
怎么了
Yes.
还是我 卡莉 别挂
It's me, again. Carrie. Don't hang up.
-你在哪 -我不能说
- Where are you? - I-I can't say.
有一堆事我只能见面告诉你
There's a whole bunch of things I can't say except in person,
但有件事你得知道
but you need to know something.
跟我放给你听的录音有关
About the recording I played you,
我们之前还谈论过
that we were discussing earlier.
怎么了
What about it?
不是我的线人给的
It didn't come from my source.
我不懂了 那你怎么弄到的
I don't understand. How did you get it, then?
问题就在这里 我也不知道
That's just it -- I don't know.
有第三方插手
There's some third party involved.
我不知道是谁
I have no idea who.
但不管是谁
But whoever it is,
他们直接放我桌上了
they delivered it right to my desk.
-有听到我说的吗 -听到了
- Did you hear me? - Yes.
不管是谁知道我用音频文件
Whoever it is knew that I would use the audio file
让我的当事人获释
to get my client released.
他们就是想释放塞古·巴
They wanted Sekou Bah set free.
我们得马上见面
We need to meet right away.
等等
Just wait.
你知道你家里出什么事了吗
Are you aware of what's going on at your house?
怎么了 什么事
Why, what is it?
电视在播
It's on TV.
电视上说是人♥质♥劫持事件
They're calling it a hostage situation.
公正审判创始人的家里
发生人♥质♥劫持事件
女士 这里不能停车
Ma'am, I need you to keep moving.
那是我家 我的女儿在里面
That's my house. My daughter's in there.
-谁是负责人 -好吧 跟我来
- Who's in charge? - All right. Come with me.
收到 突击队 准备
Copy that. Red entry team, ready to go.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表