剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
我都表现得有点奇怪
that I've been kinda weird.
我觉得那样有点厌女癖 有点性别角色固定
I think it's a bit of misogyny and gender roles
-而且很刻板... -关掉音乐
- and stereotypes and... - Yo! Turn off the music!
而且我父母也很他妈奇怪
And my parents are fucking weird, and...
而且我们认识的所有人都会搞砸这件事
like, everyone we know, like, fucks it up.
而我就想着 如果我要搞砸的话
And I was just thinking about fucking it up,
如果我这辈子都会不断地搞砸一切
and that if I was gonna fuck up the rest of my life,
我希望你会在我身边
that I-I would want you to be there.
而且...
And...
只是...我爱你
I just... I love you!
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我太爱你了 这真是...太蠢了
I love you so much that it's-- it's stupid!
我只想... 妈的
And I just wanna-- Fuck! Um...
你想和我结婚吗
Do you wanna get married?
想
Yes.
真的吗
Yeah?
-当然 -天啊
- Of course. - Oh my God.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
-天啊 好吧 -这是给你的
- Oh my God, okay. - This is for you.
你能相信吗
这里有两个人
There's two here.
当然他妈有两个人
Of fucking course there's two!
你有着摄影师的眼睛 女士
You have quite the eye for photography, young lady.
如果你现在操♥我♥ 也许我回头
If you fuck me now, maybe I can help you
能帮你参谋下研究生申请表
with your graduate school applications later.
简直疯了 罗杰
That's crazy, Roger.
你根本不识字
You don't know how to read.
日食
Yay! Eclipse!
她戴上戒指了
She put a ring on it!
说实话 那真是我见过的最美的景象
Honestly, that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
宝贝 我不想催你
Um, babe, I don't mean to rush,
但是面包房♥六点就关门了
but the bakery closes at six o'clock.
该死 我们得走了
Oh, shit! We've gotta go!
好了 这次咱们能一起划吗
All right. Yeah, so can we paddle for once?
是的 这次我会帮你
Now I will help you, yes.
好吧 你看到暗斑了吗
Okay, do you have dark spots in your vision?
我绝对看到了暗斑
I'm definitely seeing dark spots.
我绝对...
I'm definitely-- oh!
天
Oh my God!
什么鬼 我们怎么会在一块蛋糕上
What the fuck? Why are we on a cake?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我们怎么会在上面
How did we get there?
那真是...太美了 我说实话
That is... hella pretty. I'm not gonna lie.
我们在那蛋糕上
We're on that cake.
意思是整个下午他们都在偷♥窥♥我们
That means they were creeping on us all afternoon.
有人给我们拍了照
There was somebody taking pictures of us.
-我能脱了吗 -不行 不能脱
- I can't take it off? - No, you can't take it off.
戴安娜王妃就是那么死的
That's exactly how Princess Diana died!
发自贝丝: 要一起玩吗
我只是觉得有点吓人
I just find that a little bit creepy.
-这叫浪漫 -这不叫浪漫
- Call it romantic-- - It's not romantic.
好吧 万一你男友想给你惊喜呢
All right, what if your boyfriend's trying to surprise you.
抱歉 没货了
不 我是说真的一起玩
好 在哪
不如我们把他们的食物都吃光吧
How 'bout we ate all their food?
不好意思 我能来一块吗
Excuse me! Can I get a piece?
随便吧 我不在乎
Like, whatever. I don't care.
我不在乎 因为 听好了
I don't care. I don't care, because, listen,
你在吃毒药的时候...
while you were eating toxins--
抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
这边
Over here!
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
对
Yeah.
很酷
It's very cool.
你想看看吗
You wanna see it?
进来看看
On the inside?
好啊 我想看
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
那好
Okay, then!
天
Damn!
我要关门吗
Should I close the door?
请关上
Please close it.
用力摔上
Just slam it really hard.
这有点...
It's-- it's a little--
对 有点...
Yeah, it's a little-- it's a little--
欢迎
Welcome.
这是野营车史蒂夫
This is Steve RV.
野营车史蒂夫
Steve RV.
他总是笨手笨脚的
He bungles things,
他有时候会出问题
and he sometimes puts his foot in his mouth,
但总体来说 他是辆迷人的车
but overall, he's a very charming vehicle,
我在里面度过了不少欢乐时光
and I have had a lot of fun in here.
太酷了
It's really cool.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你想喝杯茶吗
Do you want, um, a cup of tea?
好啊
Sure.
这个长绒毯太他妈棒了
This shag is fucking awesome.
现在有点潮了
It's a little moist right now.
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why.
你居然有一个完整的厨房♥
And you got a whole kitchen?
一整套
The whole shebang.
调查表明...
Survey says...
很酷
This is cool.
然后 我去了纳什维尔
Then, I went up through Nashville,
还挺好玩的
and that was quite fun.
然后我又挪回了布鲁克林
And then I just hauled ass back to Brooklyn.
主要因为我没钱了
Mainly because I didn't have any money left.
而且真正的美国人太他妈吓人了
And real Americans are fucking scary.
是啊 我们可疯了
Oh, yeah, we're crazy.
-我不用了 -你确定吗
- I'm good. - You sure?
确定
Yeah, yeah.
你们好
Oh, hello.
带我一起走
Take me with you!
他们从哪来的
Where are they coming from?
本 非常抱歉我失踪了
Ben, I'm really sorry I ghosted on you.
是啊 到底什么情况
Yeah, what was that about?
我就是陷入了很奇怪的状态
I was just in a really weird spot.
有一阵子 我喝很多酒
For a bit there, I was drinking a lot,
还有其他的事 我就想...
and other stuff, and I wanted to...
我想整理我的人生 重新来过
clean up my life and just start again,
我不知道该如何...
and I didn't know how to--
我不太擅长这种...谈心什么的
I'm not very good with this fucking... conversation shit,
于是我就回避了
and I avoided it.
是啊
Yeah.
真不敢相信我会说这种话
I can't believe I'm about to say this.
但是...
But...
我觉得保持清醒对我来说挺好的
I think that being sober is good for me.
没错
Yeah!
好吧
Okay.
是啊
Yes.
总之
Anyway.
我现在在想 我得回家待一阵子
So I'm thinking now, I need to go home for a bit.
什么 你是说澳洲吗
What? Like Australia home?
不是一去不回了 只是去理清头脑
Not for good. Just to sort out my stuff.
挺好的
Good for you.
是啊 这样对我来说更好
Yeah, it's good for me.
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah!
对我来说更好
It's good for me!
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我之前就很想你
I did miss you.
我以后也会想你
And I'm gonna miss you.
我之前也想你
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表