剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
Yeah, I blocked them.
没用 一直有信息发过来
It doesn't matter. I get flooded with texts, constantly.
太恶心了
These are so gross.
你应该暂别推特一星期
You should, like, go off Twitter for a week.
听说阿普唑仑和酒一起喝很棒
你试试吧 多试试
你应该被人强♥奸♥ 贱♥人♥
蠢女人闭上你的嘴
滚吧婊♥子♥
有需要就叫我 好吗
Okay, if you need me, scream. Okay?
你会不得好死 蠢婊♥子♥
还在发
Still texting?
我觉得你应该报♥警♥
I think you need to call the police.
我们关门了
Hi, we're closed.
-好吧 -再见
- Right on. - Bye.
好吧
Okay.
天啊
Jesus!
你不会马上有感觉
You're not gonna feel it right away.
别太刻意
You know, don't read it.
主要就是 这是一个长♥期♥的效果
The thing is, it's a little bit over a long period of time.
就像微剂量
So it's like microdosing?
-没错 -我听说过
Yeah. - - I heard of that!
-好吧 -我听说有人会用微剂量
- Okay. - Yeah, I know some people who microdose.
会用酸 但是
Acid, but yeah. Yeah?
-不会用金 -这是金的一种形式而已
- Not gold. - It's-- it's a form of gold.
看上去有点像茉莉[一种毒品]
It kind of looks like Molly.
我保证不是
Well, I assure you, it's not.
而且其振奋效果更加持久
And the positive effects last much longer.
-谢谢 这是什么 -自己看
- Oh, thank you. What's this? - Boing.
今晚我要去个聚会做DJ
Deejaying a wicked gig tonight.
如果你想来的话
So, if you wanna come 'round,
我可以把你加进名单
I'll put you on the list.
你真是太好了
That's very nice of you.
谢谢你的金子
And thank you for the gold.
-不客气 -稍等 我接一下
- Of course. - Hold on, let me take this.
是我
Yeah.
怎么了 蕾妮
What's going on, Raina?
没什么 抱歉打扰你了
Nothing, I'm sorry to call you.
我知道你更倾向于短♥信♥联♥系♥
I know that you prefer texts.
没关系
No, it's fine.
-你在家吗 -是的
- You home? - I am!
酷 一小时左右行吗
Cool. Be like an hour or so?
好的 谢谢 非常好
Okay, thank you. That's perfect.
好 爱你
Cool. I love you.
谢谢
Um, thank you.
拜
Bye.
该死
Damn it.
你要我秘密抄送给BB和CC怀南斯兄妹吗
Do you want me to BCC Bebe and Cece Winans?
当然
Of course!
不过还要秘密抄送给BB莱维斯
But then BCC Bebe Neuwirth.
但是CC佩妮斯顿让我抄送给BB
But Cece Peniston told me to CC Bebe...
不要秘密抄送 因为她靠不住
...not BCC Bebe, 'cause she cannot be trusted.
等不及看你今晚噎死了
我会在前台翘首以盼
-好 那也行 -好
- Okay, that could work. - Okay.
你们看到我的蓝色假发了吗
Have you guys seen my blue wig?
在凯拉那
Oh, Kayla has your blue wig.
你在新艺术演出时借给她的
You lent it to her at Ars Nova.
操 你说得对
Fuck, you're right.
你要不回来了
You're not gonna get it back.
谁啊
Who is that?
-是你邻居吗 -我去开
- Is it your neighbor? - I'll get it.
卖♥♥大♥麻♥的
Weed.
-请进 -你好吗
- Come in. - How are ya?
真抱歉之前...
I'm so sorry about that...
在电♥话♥里突然说爱你
"I love you" Moment on the phone.
太诡异了
It was so weird.
不用担心 我这周过得不容易
Don't worry about it. I had a hard week,
你那话其实挺好的 能来点正能量
so it was actually sort of nice to have some positive energy.
我跟我的心理医生说过"我爱你"
I said "I love you" to my therapist.
这种事很正常
That happens.
等等 你怎么进到楼里的
Um, wait. How did you get in the building, though?
楼下的邻居让我进来的
Uh, the neighbor downstairs let me in.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
这种事随时都在发生
Stuff like that happens all the time, you know?
人们就跟在别人后面进来
People just slip in behind someone,
然后最糟的事就发生了
and then... the worst happens.
是啊 看起来你们在做一些...
Yeah. Looks like you guys are doing something...
-一些事 -我们有场演出
- something. - We got a show.
-是吗 -对
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
你要来吗
You want to come?
我今天收到不少邀请
Lots of invitations today.
我都不知道你们会一起演出
I didn't know you all performed together.
这次我不参加了
I'm actually gonna sit this one out.
感觉兴趣不大 所以...
I don't feel up to it, so...
我可不想去那里
Yeah, I don't really feel like going there,
然后问"你上过婚恋网站吗"
and being like, "You ever been on Tinder?"
-感觉不真实 -蕾妮 别这样
- You know, it just, like, isn't real. - Raina, come on.
你知道我在社交网络上做了多少推广
You know how much I promoted this on social media.
-我知道 -我甚至屏蔽了我妈
- I do know, but-- - I got blocked by my mom.
我不意外 但我做不到
Well, I'm not surprised, but I can't do it.
-我不想去 -我会陪你的
- So, I don't want to. - I'll stay with you.
-站在你身边 -什么
- And... stand by you. - What?!
-乔 -我知道计划
- Jo! - I know the plan.
你得去 我会留下
You're gonna go. I'm gonna stay.
我不知道我会不会去
I don't know if I'm gonna go.
-我不能保证 -没事的
- I'm not committing. - It's fine.
你坐在后面就好
I'm just gonna sit back,
如果你打电♥话♥我没接
and if you call, and I don't answer,
记得我死得很痛苦
just know that I went painfully.
很难 我死得不容易
It was hard. It was a tough death.
-不好笑 -好吧
- Not funny. - All right.
他们就希望这样 他们想吓得你待在家里
This is what they want. They want you to be scared in your home.
-他们 -你必须得来
- "They"? - You have to come.
我不想打断你们
I don't want to interrupt,
但这里到底有人要买♥♥大♥麻♥吗
but is anyone gonna actually buy weed?
大家好
Hey, everyone.
我是蕾妮·诺里加
It's Raina Noriega.
这姑娘犯了个错
Your girl made a mistake.
操
Fuck.
网友们好 我是蕾妮·诺里加
Hey, Internet, it's Raina Noriega.
你也许不知道我 我并不意外
You might not know me. I'm not shocked if you don't.
我的事业微不足道
Small career.
我早前犯了个巨大的错误
I made a huge mistake earlier.
大家好 我是蕾妮·诺里加
Hi, this is Raina Noriega.
我想道歉
I wanted to apologize.
我为之前发过的一条推特深表歉意
I'm very sorry for a tweet that I had sent earlier.
我想向我的家人道歉
I want to apologize to my family,
还有我那些受到影响的朋友们
and my friends who've been affected,
以及我伤害的每一个人
and to everyone that I hurt,
因为我现在认识到我伤害了很多人
'cause I'm realizing now I hurt a lot of people,
那从来不是我的本意
and that was never my intention.
我的粉丝只有不到两万人
You know, I have less than 20,000 followers.
我没想到会传播开
I didn't think it would get around.
我不该开玩笑说要谋杀总统
I should not have joked about murdering the president...
还有他的家人
and his family.
是什么让你想要打破
What made you want to break the world record
个人舞蹈马拉松最长时间的记录
for longest individual dance marathon?
我其实没想打破记录
Okay, so I'm not actually trying to break the record.
事实上 当计时结束后 我会马上停止
In fact, when the time runs out, I'm stopping it right there.
因为我想跟凯拉分享
Because I want to share this with Kala,
她已经破了记录
you know, she's the one who already broke the record,
我想跟她分享这份荣誉
I actually want to share the glory with her.
是她鼓舞了你吗
So, she inspired you?
算是吧 我
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表