剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
Kind of. I was...
有一晚我在跳舞 我想着...
I was dancing one night, and I thought--
不对 我根本没思考
No, no, no, I didn't actually think at all.
我感觉"这他妈就是自♥由♥"
I felt, "This is fucking freedom."
人类的身体可以有多棒
And how fucking awesome is the human body?
我们真的不知道自己的极限在哪里
I mean, we actually have no idea what it can do.
所以我就想 为什么不试试能坚持多久呢
So I figured, why not see how long I can go?
不是做什么都要理由的 对吧
Yeah. Why do we do anything, you know?
目前保持着记录的女人
The woman who currently holds the record
第一次尝试时直接进医院了
was hospitalized on her first attempt.
-你不担心吗 -对 她脱水了
- Are you not worried? - Oh, yeah, she got all dehydrated.
我早就想到了
So, I'm way ahead of that.
我去超♥市♥买♥♥了一堆椰汁
I've got shit-tons of coconut water from CostCo.
我还找了我的医生朋友麦克 他这会就在这里
I, uh, I have Michael, my doctor friend somewhere around here.
他会注意我需要什么
He's attending to my needs.
其实
And, uh, actually...
我他妈就是个动物
I'm a fucking animal.
这话你可以写在文章里
So, uh, you can actually put that in your article.
吉米
Oh, Jimmy!
你气色很好啊 早
Looking pretty good out here, Morning Glory!
天 真是太棒了
God! This is amazing!
天 你...这是什么情况
God! When'd you-- What's all this?
我得确保把你安排好
Well, I had to make sure you were set up.
我不能一直待在这里 对吧
I won't be able to stay for the whole deal, right?
天 你真是太贴心了
My God, you are a sweetheart.
真贴心 等等
So sweet. Wait!
谁在负责音乐 伙计们
Who's on the music, guys?
Nine, eight...
...seven, six,
five, four,
three, two, one!
你边跳舞边尿尿
You're dancing while you're peeing.
你边尿尿边跳舞
You're peeing while you're dancing,
我在拍
and I'm filming.
我们要拍下你做的一切
We're gonna get you doing everything.
宝贝
Baby. Baby!
甜菜 芹菜
Beets, celery,
黄瓜 还有芡欧鼠尾草
cucumber and chia seeds.
来交换
Oh! Trade, trade.
你真是天使
You're an angel.
你非常棒
You're doing so good.
太棒了 继续
So good. Keep it going.
格洛丽亚
Gloria!
别闹 玛雅
No, Maia.
我喜欢你那夸张的裤子
I love you crazy pants,
但你得收进去了
but you gotta take it inside now.
-好吗 -好 晚安
- Okay? - Okay, night-night!
-晚安 -好了 孩子们
- Night-night. - All right, kids!
我要进去了
I'm gonna take it inside,
来搭个火车
bind it up in the walls, make a train.
我跟在你们后面
Coming right behind you.
别停
Don't stop moving.
醒醒...
Wake up, wake up, wake up!
快醒醒 不然就回家
Wake up or go home!
还好吗
What's up?
要来点强化手段吗 天
Do we need reinforcements? Oh my God!
都快醒醒 该醒了
Wake up, wake up, wake up! We're up, we're up!
很好 还有更多事要做 快醒醒
Good, I've got more to do. Wake up!
我拿了大♥麻♥ 快醒醒
I've got weed and people, come on!
吉米
Jim! Jim!
把这个喝了 跟我跳舞
I want you to drink this and dance with me.
你得跟我跳舞 试试看
You got to dance with me. Just try it.
-来一点行吗 -我要起来了
- Can't you just do a little bit? - I'm gonna get up,
我起来了
I'm gonna get up.
就一点 来吧
Just a little bit. Come on.
跳舞...
Dance, dance, dance, dance.
-我知道 可我得走了 -真希望你不用走
- Oh, I know, but I gotta go. - Wish you didn't have to.
是这样 格洛丽亚 你可以的
Here's the thing, Gloria. Gloria, you have got this.
你就快成功了
You-- you're almost there.
你在路上了
You're on your way.
我精神上与你同在
And I'm gonna be there with you in spirit,
你能行吗
just-- are you gonna be okay?
你扶着墙好吗 扶着墙
Can you hold on to this wall? The wall?
-好的 站稳了吗 -好了
- Good. You got it? -Yeah.
爱你 你站稳了吗
I love you. You got it?
好的 回见 爱你 亲爱的
Okay, I'll-- I'll see you. I love you, sweetheart.
-再见 -吉米
- Bye. Bye. Yeah? - Jim?
-再见 -再见 亲爱的
- Bye. - Bye, honey. Bye.
打给我
Call me.
伙计们 真没想到我会说这话
Guys, I never thought I would say this,
可我坚持不住了
but I, like, can't do this.
我再也跳不下去了
I, like, cannot dance anymore.
我觉得撇下她很内疚
I feel bad leaving her.
不过瓦克斯刚来了
Vax just got here though.
麦克在 他是医生 她不会有事的
Michael's there and he's a doctor. She's gonna be fine.
这些能帮你缓解踝关节肿胀
These are gonna help you with your ankle swelling.
很好 别停
Yeah, yeah. Don't stop.
格洛
Glowworm!
你像举了千斤顶 姑娘
You're looking jacked-up, girl.
我快到一半了 玛雅
I am almost halfway there, Maia.
你看着都快完了
You look all the way done.
我还有很多力量
I got a lot more in me.
还行吗
All right?
-别问我 -你在跳舞 跳起来
- Don't ask me. - You're dancing, dancing.
好的 好的
Here we go. Here you go.
好了 你要吃点东西吗
All right, you want some food? Huh?
-我给你弄点吃的吧 -抽筋了
- Can I get you some food? Cramps.
我右边的屁♥股♥
My right hip.
-脚踝怎么样 -有点肿
- Yeah. How's that ankle, huh? - Little swollen.
要不你绑点冰在上面
Maybe you can put a little-- strap some ice on that?
怎么样 你继续跳
Yeah? Uh-huh. You dancing?
好 那挺好
Yeah, that's nice. Oh.
我是普莱斯医生
This is Dr. Price.
对
Yeah.
缝合
Suture?
好吧 我马上来
All right, I'm on my way.
我马上来 我知道那地方
I'll be right there, I know where that is.
好的 好
Okay, okay.
好了 格洛丽亚
Okay, Gloria.
你可以的
Yeah! You got this.
我得先走了
All right, I gotta go.
好吗 我得先走
Okay? I gotta go. Okay?
你可以的 你可以
You got this, you got this.
加油 继续跳
Come on. Still dancing.
性感的混♥蛋♥
Sexy motherfucker.
想跳舞吗 亲爱的
Wanna dance, sweetie?
我有音乐
I got music.
加油
Come.
玛雅 下来陪我跳舞
Maia, come dance with me!
玛雅
Maia!
恐惧
The horror.
恐惧
The horror.
伴着恐惧跳舞
Dance around the horror.
我跟他们都说了 忘了吧
I told them all, forget it.
他们现在独♥立♥了
They're like, uh, independent now.
去你的 我不干
Fucking you. I'm not doing that.
我知道你想要我
I know you want me.
我得补水
I'm supposed to hydrate.
去他妈的麦克医生
Fucking Dr. Michael.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 麦克医生
Fuck you, Dr. Michael!
你不是说会一直待在这里吗
Said you're gonna stay the whole time!
吉米
Jimmy.
吉米...
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表