剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
-抱歉 -还好吗 哥们
- Oh, sorry. - What's up, dude?
什么情况
What's going on?
门上挂了个这个
Uh, this was on the door.
对
Yeah.
-亲爱的充电器 -太好了
- Oh, sweet phone chargers. - Yes!
很显然 今天是疯狂的一天
So obviously, it's a pretty fucking crazy time,
所以现在货不是很齐
so I don't have everything.
周三生意都很火爆吗
Yeah? Wednesdays big days for you?
不 只是今天有点失控
N-no. It's just been crazy.
现在剩的还有绿麻
So all I got left are Green Crack.
还有化学狗
I got Chem Dog.
还有酸D
I got Sour D.
我就要绿麻吧
I'm gonna go with the Green Crack.
行
All right.
给
Here you go.
-谢谢 -也谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
看来今天这个烂日子你们过得还挺滋润
Looks like you guys made the best of a shitty day.
是的 我们
Uh, yeah, we, uh...
给自己开了个小派对
kind of had ourselves a little party, I guess.
就这么顺其自然发生了
It just kind of happened.
是啊 我懂
Yeah, man, I get it.
生命只有一次 人只活一回
It's like, you only live once. YOLO.
操 我没纸了
Oh fuck, I don't have papers.
-我这里有 -你最好了
- I got you, man. - Oh, you're the man.
克里斯 充电器
Chris, charger.
-谢了 -我♥操♥ 什么情况
- Thank you. - Dude, what the fuck is going on?
我收到22条短♥信♥
I've got like 22 text messages.
你们还不知道
You guys don't know.
-不知道 -不知道 怎么了
- No. - No. What's going on?
-什么玩意 -是的
- What the fuck?! - Yeah.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
人只活一次
Yolo.
我知道 妈
I know, Mom.
都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, bro.
我和珍妮聊过了
Yeah, I talked to Jenny.
我们还是按原计划这周末过来
We're still gonna come up this weekend just like we planned.
不 我还没买♥♥火车票
Yeah. No, I don't have train tickets yet.
要是点根蜡烛真能改变任何事的话
I mean, if only lighting a candle could fucking change anything.
是啊
Yeah.
我能确定的是
I know this for a fact.
我短期内不会忘记今晚
I am not going to forget tonight any time soon.
是的 只是
Yeah, it's, uh,
这绝对是3P最诡异的结局
definitely the weirdest ending to a threesome ever.
-对吗 -是啊
- Right? - Yeah.
可能真是
Probably.
没事的 我明天去买♥♥票
It'll be fine. I'll get tickets in the morning.
是的 火车还是会正常运行的
Yes, the-- The trains will still be running.
我就是知道 妈
Because I know, Mom.
他们不会把火车停了的
They're not gonna stop running the train.
我是说 这世上就是有
I mean, there are just some
一些邪恶的人 对吧
fucking evil human beings in the world, right?
不然要怎么解释这种事
I mean, how else do you explain something like this?
太他妈可怕了 伙计
Fucking horrible, man.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
贾斯汀在这儿
Yeah, here's Justin.
-妈想跟你说话 -糟了
- Mom wants to talk to you. - Oh, fuck.
-妈妈 -谢谢你
- Hey, Mom! - Thank you.
不不不 没事 我们很好
No, no, no, we're fine, we're fine.
冷静 不 我们和一位友善的女士在一起
Calm down. No, we're with this nice lady.
我们在工作的地方遇见了她
We-- we met her at work.
-她在照顾我们 -妈的
- She's taking care of us. - Oh, shit.
帮我拿一下好吗 谢谢
Will you hold that? Thank you.
天 我们老妈太能说了 抱歉
God. Our mom talks a lot, I'm sorry.
真见鬼
Oh, fuck.
烂人/妈的生日快乐
史上最烂生日
Worst birthday ever.
这太他妈压抑了 我要走了
This is fucking depressing. I'm leaving.
-抱歉 -以后就会变成这样
- Sorry. - Here's what's gonna happen.
中产阶级和穷♥人♥都完蛋了
The middle class and the poor, they're fucked.
都完了
Fuck 'em.
沃伦·巴菲特那种级别的超级富豪
Super rich, the Warren Buffet rich,
他们要和埃隆·马斯克一起离开这地方
they're jumping out with Elon Musk,
喝着小孩的鲜血做的奶昔
drinking kids' blood smoothies,
成为不朽 和彼得·蒂尔一起生活在火星上
becoming immortal, living on Mars with Peter Thiel.
你太小题大做了
You are being so dramatic.
-是吗 -就是
- Oh yeah? - Yeah!
纳粹掌权之后逃离德国的那些人
Were the people who left Germany being dramatic
他们是小题大做吗
when the Nazis came to power?
你不是
Oh, I know you did not
刚把我们之间的关系比作纳粹德国吧
just compare our relationship to Nazi Germany.
-不 我不是那个意思 -干杯
No, that's not what I'm saying. Ah, cheers.
-谢谢 妈 -我觉得也不至于那么坏
- Thanks, Ma. - I don't think it's gonna be that bad.
你明白吗 这真是到达想象力边界了
You know what I mean? 'Cause it's gonna push creativity so far,
接下来几年的喜剧都会超好看
comedy's gonna be great for the next few years.
电视剧会有好多可以拍的
TV shows are gonna have so much to write about.
-我要走了 -别 别这样
- I'm out. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, no, no, no.
你不能走 不行
You can't leave. No, no.
尼尔今天让我多加班了四个小时
I-I... Neil kept me four extra hours today.
-我得走了 -好吧
- I have to go. - Yeah, all right.
跟我喝一杯 我就让你走
You do a shot with me and I'll let you leave.
我们要为谁干杯呢 小猛♥男♥
What are we "Cheersing" to, stud?
我想到了
Uh, I got it.
未来是女性的天下
The future is female.
这可不是玩笑
That's not actually a joke.
你说这话也太虚情假意了
That's so fucking phony and manipulative of you to say.
好吧 我接受
All right, I'm gonna take it
因为你特别性感 而且我想干杯
'cause you are super hot and I want this.
好了 烂人们
All right, cunts.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
我的天
Oh, man.
你好 吓人的眼睛
Hey, creepy eyes.
用来打量你就更好了
Oh, the better to creep on you with.
我刚才看见你在外面打量自己
I saw you checking yourself out there.
我知道 我该不该把胡子剃掉
I know. Should I shave this beard?
别剃
No, don't shave it.
让你头顶那几撮毛多长长
Just encourage a little growth up here,
看起来就均衡了
and then it'll all be even.
天啊 你还好吗
Oh, man. Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
-你要喝点什么吗 -我来杯啤酒
- Do you want something to drink? - I'd love a beer.
我们这儿不卖♥♥啤酒了
Uh, we don't do beers anymore.
我发明了这个
I invented this thing
你要用小杯子喝高度烈酒
where you just drink pure alcohol out of a tiny glass.
子弹杯 我讨厌子弹杯
Ah, shots. I hate shots.
我知道 别在我面前装怂 哥们
I know. Don't puss out on me, man.
这可是世界末日
It is end times.
-敬世界末日 -敬世界末日
- Well, to end times then. - To end times.
天啊 这太恶心了 给我来杯啤酒行吗
Oh God, that's so gross. Can I have a beer, please?
-这真♥他♥妈♥... -嘘 别说话
- This is fucking-- - Shh! Please!
-沃尔夫·布利策... -老天啊
- Look, Wolf Blitzer-- - Oh my God!
求你别说话了行不行
Would you please, please, please, please!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我的老天啊
Oh my fucking God.
伙计们 我要走了
Hey guys, I'm leaving.
你家在哪 路易斯 你住在布鲁克林吗
Where's home, Luiz? You live in Brooklyn?
对 纽约东部
Yes. East New York.
纽约东部 那该坐哪趟车
East New York. What train is that?
那可是很远了
Oh, it's fucking far from here.
没错 而且现在很晚了
Yeah, it's pretty late, too.
说到晚 你是不是快干完了 我们走吧
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表