剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
and she's lost control.
是吗
Yeah?
你何不躺倒病床上呢
Why don't you get in the hospital bed?
-认真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
从1到10 你觉得有多痛
What's the pain on a scale of one to 10?
别硬抗了 兄弟
Don't force it, man.
-我忘了 -不见了
- I lost it. - It's gone.
没关系 兄弟 你会想起来的
It's okay, man. You'll get it back.
我明明想起来了 真是
I had it. Ugh!
等等 我们在说什么
Wait. What were we even talking about?
你在说一个被得艾滋的猴子占领的小岛
You were describing an island taken over by AIDS monkeys.
对
Yes. Dude. Okay.
这地方的情况
So there's some fucking wacky shit
真是乱成一团
that's going on with this place, okay?
是因为猴子吧
And, um, it's the monkeys, right?
猴子
The monkeys are, uh...
我去
Fuck, man. Shit.
-它们得了艾滋吗 -怎么回事
- They just have AIDS? - What is going on?
为什么我会这样
Why is this happening to me?
操
Shit.
-行吧 -等等
- All right. - Oh, wait.
你有没有玩过一个电脑游戏 很老的PC游戏
Yo, you ever play that computer game, the old PC game,
-叫"猴岛的秘密" -没有
- "Secret of Monkey Island"? - No.
我以前上学的时候玩过这些游戏
I used to play these computer games in school,
因为我是尖子生
'cause I was one of the smart kids,
所以他们就说"你看书看太快了 玩这个
and they were like, "You're reading too quick. Do this,
这样我们就能去管那些蠢蛋了"
so we could focus on the stupider students."
没错
Yeah.
你刚就想跟我说这个吗
Is that what you wanted to tell me?
-什么时候 -你说你有件事忘了
- When? - You said you had something that you forgot.
是不是"猴岛秘密"
Was it "The Secret of Monkey Island"?
不 不是的 不过...
No. No, that's not it, but that fucking-- oh!
我们刚才在说艾滋岛
We were talking about AIDS island
-和得了艾滋的猴子 -我们再说艾滋病
- and the AIDS monkeys. - We were talking about AIDS.
我不知道我们今天能不能弄明白了
I don't know if we're gonna figure this out today, man,
不如你写下来
so why don't you just write it down,
下次我来的时候我们再谈
and then we'll talk about it next time I come,
-等你想起来再说 -当然
- when you remember. - For sure. Hah!
-回见 哥们 -回见
- See you later, man. - Yeah, see you later.
哥们 等等
Dude, wait.
-你又忘了 -转瞬即逝
- You lost it. - It's gone.
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
我那时候其实并没有
I-- I didn't even honestly have it that time.
-好吧 -我想着给自己来个惊喜
- All right. - I thought if, like, tried to surprise myself--
-是个蟑螂 -不
- It was a roach. - No.
我挺怀念的 不过
I missed it but--
-是你带回来的吗 -不是
- Did you bring it in here? - No.
年轻人
Young man.
抱歉 能帮我一把吗
Sorry, could you lend me a hand?
当然 需要我怎么帮忙
Uh, yeah, sure. What do you need?
钥匙太多了 我眼神不好使
I have so many and I'm-- I'm so blind.
-好的 -你能不能
- Oh, okay. - Umm... i-if...
你懂的...我太不好意思了
y-you know, and... I'm really embarrassed.
-不用不好意思 -我可以自己来 但...
- Don't be embarrassed. - I can do it myself, but...
-你能不能 -没问题 交给我吧
- Could you just-- - Yeah. Yeah, I got you, man.
能帮我进去吗
Could you just get me in?
天 你的钥匙还真多 你知道是哪把吗
Oh my God, you have so many keys. Do you know which one it is?
我不知道 你得都试试
No, I don't. You gotta try 'em all.
我每次都得这样
And I go through this every time.
得把所有的都试遍才能找到正确的那把
Each one I have to try before I find the right one.
所以才这么愁人
That's why it's so frustrating.
-我能想象 -我才来这里三个月
- I bet. - I've only been here now three months.
我的天 我已经丢了三把钥匙
My God, I've lost three keys,
他们对我越来越凶
and they're getting angry at me, and...
我不会凶你
Well, I'm not angry.
好了 可以了
All right, there you go.
-还有下面的锁头 -下面的也得开
- And the bottom one also. - And the bottom one, too.
对 下面的也得打开
Yeah. The bottom one you have to open.
好吧
All right.
通常我会找罗伯帮忙 他是大楼管♥理♥员♥
Normally I'd get Rob to help me. The super? Rob?
-好吧 -可我不知道他的班表
- Okay. - But I don't know his schedule.
他有时候在 有时候不在
Sometimes he's here, sometimes he's not.
我没法知道 他人非常好
It's impossible to know. He's a very nice guy,
他总是很乐意帮我
and he's always terrific to help me.
好了
There you go.
真快 你比罗伯强
How fast! You're better than Rob.
来鼓个掌 好样的
I mean, come on. Bravo!
-咱们可别说罗伯不好 -好样的
- Well, let's not shit-talk Rob. - Bravo!
-你的钥匙还在我这里 -他是阿尔巴尼亚人
- All right. I got your keys-- - He's an Albanian.
大爷 你的钥匙还在我这里
I got your keys, man.
他看起来不像穆♥斯♥林♥
He doesn't seem like a Muslim.
现在说这种话可能不太合适
Maybe it's not the right thing to say these days.
他总是很友善 他有个女朋友
He's always nice. He has a girlfriend.
他们一起住 真甜蜜
She lives with him. So sweet.
这样吧 我把钥匙放在这里了
You know what? I'm gonna put these keys right here
以防你丢了 这样可好
so you don't lose them. How about that?
好的 我知道你得走了
Okay, yeah. I-- I know you gotta go.
-好了 我就 -听着 反正你都来了
- All right. So I'm gonna just-- - Listen, since you're here,
你能帮我看看水槽下面的管道吗
can you look and check the pipes under the sink?
他们总会换管道
What they're doing is they're changing the pipes
就在厨房♥的水槽下面
under the sink in the kitchen.
我对水管一窍不通
I-- I really don't know anything about plumbing.
你帮忙看看就好
If you would just take a look.
-好吧 -来吧 看一眼 我眼神不好
- Okay. - Come on, do it, take a look, because I can't see.
-你帮我看看他们有没有做好工作 -行
- I just want you to see if they did their job. - I got you, man.
来吧 咱们来看看
Let's go. Let's check it out.
就告诉我...
And, you know, tell me if--
你就看看水槽下面 看看管道
If you could look under the sink and check the pipes
看看他们有没有换好
to see if they did the work.
好吧 我得说 我真不是水管工
Okay. Um, you know, I'm really not a plumber.
-我不知道该怎么做 -没事
- I don't know what I'm doing. - Don't worry about it.
你看看就行
All I want you to do is see
看他们有没有把东西换好
if they changed the pipe and everything right,
我眼神不好 我也不知道他们干了什么
because I can't see, and I don't know what they did.
行 我看看
Yeah, I gotcha. Umm...
就看看有没有漏水
Yeah, just see if it's dripping.
看起来是做了些工作
Yeah, it looks like there has been some work done.
我不知道是不是你说的那些
I don't know if it's the work that you're talking about.
不如这样吧 我打开水槽的水
How about I do this-- let me turn on the sink,
你告诉我有什么情况
you tell me what happens.
行 没问题
Okay. All right.
好吗
Okay?
有什么异常吗
Okay, anything happening?
没有 我没看出有什么
No. I don't see anything.
-没有异常吗 -没有 完全没有
- Nothing's happening? - Nope, not a thing.
好的 太好了 谢谢
Okay. Marvelous. Terrific.
天 我每次都会这样
Oh jeez, I do it every time.
-抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
真对不起 你要来点不含咖♥啡♥因♥的咖啡吗
I apologize. I just-- You want some Sanka?
不用 谢谢
Uh, no, I'm okay.
我真的该走了
I actually really should think about getting going.
天 你不该把这些报纸放在这里
Oh shit. You shouldn't put these-- these papers here, man.
这太危险了
It's pretty dangerous.
随便放哪吧
Well, just throw 'em anyplace you want.
地板上也行 我回头收拾
Floor. It's okay. I'll clean it up later.
好吧 听着
Uh, all right, man. Well, listen,
我得走了 但是
I'm gonna get going, but
你没别的事的话 我可以...
if you don't need anything else, I can just...
支票
Um, a check.
支票 不 你不用给我钱
A check? No, you don't have to pay me.
我想确保他们收到了支票
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表