剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
- Fox face. - Ooh! I like it.
死忠粉
Big fan.
这也...太吓人了
Oh, that's... very frightening.
-菲利斯 -在呢
- Phyllis? - Yeah?
我走了 晚安 别给我打电♥话♥ 再见
I'm out. Good night. Do not call me. Bye, baby.
我快掉下床了
I'm, like, falling off the bed.
你不会掉下床
You're not falling off the bed.
你看看 我在为了生命死抓着呢
Look at me, I'm holding on for dear life.
我保证 如果你松手 你不会掉下去的
I promise if you let go, you're not gonna fall.
我真的不想摔下去
I really don't wanna fall.
你不会摔的
You are not falling.
你能帮我找莎拉来吗
Would you call Sarah for me?
我得在死之前跟她谈谈
I need to talk to her before I die.
你没事 你只是吃多了点大♥麻♥
You're fine. You just ate a little too much pot.
我的牙很脆
My teeth feel brittle.
你的牙也很好 一点问题也没有
Your teeth are also fine. There's nothing wrong with you teeth.
我不能呼吸了 天 我不想死
I can't breathe. Oh God. I don't wanna die.
你得冷静
You just gotta chill.
- 我不想死 -冷静
- I don't wanna die. - Just chill.
你得冷静 就是这样
You just gotta chill. That's it.
那是什么
What was that?
谢了
Thanks!
还要就告诉我
Yeah, lemme know if you need any more.
但我可不会给你
But I'm gonna give 'em to you.
你真是好朋友
Hey, you're a pal.
但我不会给你的
But I'm gonna give 'em to you.
你是好朋友
You're a pal.
-乐于分享 -对你 我总是会分享
- Sharesies. - You. I always share.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表