剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
I think I finally understand the struggle, man.
-挣扎 -对
- Struggle? - Yeah.
你说什么呢 路易斯
What you talking 'bout Lewis?
是威利斯
It's "Willis" Dude.
是是
Oh, right.
《萝卜青菜》里的 对吧
Different Strokes, right?
对 《萝卜青菜》
Yeah, Different Strokes.
我喜欢这节目
I like that show.
确实很棒
Yeah, it's pretty good.
你还看黑人节目
You watch black shows?
高中后第一次低于275磅 我了个去
不 不管你怎么说 都改变不了事实
No, it doesn't matter what you say, nothing's going to change.
你懂吗
You understand me?
你自己看
Look at this!
一派胡言
Look at this bullshit!
你懂吗 这根本不可信
You know what I'm saying? This will not stand, man!
你听懂没
You understand me?
你以为我怕进监狱吗
Like, you think I'm scared of going to jail?
在不公正面前选择中立
就等于支持压♥迫♥者
德斯蒙德·图图
我才不怕
Yo, I'm more scared of...
今天我们都值得奖励自己一块曲奇
放这里了 还需要别的吗
I'll put this right here. Anything else?
不用 这样就好 谢谢
No. This is great, thanks.
你真幸运
You're lucky though, I mean...
你有英国护照
you've got a British passport.
但英国脱欧
Yeah, but Brexit.
还有这里的事 就觉得还有哪是安全的
What's happening here, like, where-- where is safe?
世上还有哪是安全的 是正常的
Where in the world is safe and sane anymore?
我不知道 我真的不知道
I don't even know. I really don't even know.
贻贝 我爱死贻贝了
Ooh! Mussels! I love mussels.
我能来点吗
Can I have some?
当然可以 让我
Sure, yeah, let me just--
好的 别 我们给你...
Okay, no, we'll put-- Um, oh!
-好久没吃过了 -不好意思先生
- Been a while. - Excuse me! Sir.
你 你真的不能这么做
You-- you absolutely can't do that.
不好意思 太抱歉了 我给你们
Excuse me. I am so sorry. Let me get you--
他们说了我能拿点
They said I could have some!
我们确实说过他能拿点
We did say he could have some.
太疯狂了好吗
It's crazy, okay?
-打扰一下 -现在一切都乱套了
- Excuse me. - Everything's upside down now.
-确实如此 -市场变得更不稳定了
- It is. - I mean, the market's so much more volatile.
是的 所以说如果你有...
It is and that's why, if you have...
时机不太对
但今天是我们去9/11博物馆的唯一机会了
你确定今天会开馆吗
我觉得会开
他们开到九点, 我们看看能不能赶上
说她今天太崩溃了 不能见病人
saying she's too devastated to see patients today.
简直屁话 她可是心理医生
Okay, that's fucked. She's a therapist.
-就是啊 -打扰了 这个能收了吗
- I know! - Guys, excuse me, are you done with this?
好 我都不知道这是松露薯条
Yeah. I didn't know they were truffle fries.
对吧
So, yeah.
要是有点什么破事就没法工作 还他妈...
If you're not available when shit's bad, how the fuck--
大厨
Chef!
怎么了
32桌重新来一份贻贝
有什么问题吗
一个流浪汉用手直接拿了
但他们不能让他吃完 是吧
我也是这么想的
拿走
Hey, pick up!
他们撤了我的轮班 你今晚什么时候结束
在酒吧上到凌晨四点 我姐姐呢
我现在帮你拿毛巾
I'll bring your towels now.
好的 我打扫完下一间就回来
Okay, let me do the one next door and then I come back.
马上来
Be right there!
-谢了哥们 -给你
- Cool, thanks a lot, man. -There you go.
谢谢
Thanks!
糟了
Oh, shit!
你觉得我们是要被抓了吗
Do you think we're getting busted?
我不知道 大概吧
I don't know, maybe.
怎么了
Uh, yeah?
-哪位 -客房♥服务
- Who is it? - Housekeeping.
不用了 我们不需要 谢谢
Oh no, we're good, thanks.
哥们 我手♥机♥没电了 带充电器了吗
Dude, my phone is dead. Do you have a charger?
没有 我的也没电了
I don't. Mine is dead, too.
但这有个2012年版的充电器
But we do have that nice 2012 charger
你有苹果四代之类的吗
if you've got, like, an i4 on you or anything.
-根本用不上 -没用吗
- Totally not helpful. - No?
完全没用
Completely not helpful.
昨晚挺好玩的啊
So, uh, last night was pretty fun, huh?
对 挺激♥情♥的
Yeah. Yeah, that was hot.
我肯定不是第一个在酒吧里
I mean, I'm sure I'm not the first woman at a party
被你吐到酒的女人
that you've spilled wine on.
-不 -你可以直接问我要号♥码的
- No. - You know, you could've just asked for my number.
-没必要毁了我的夹克 -我真不是故意的
- You didn't have to ruin my jacket. - I promise I really haven't.
我觉得特别不好意思
I-I feel really bad about that.
我会帮你送去清洗 我真没...
I will get that cleaned for you. I have never...
我以前真没干过那种事
I have never done that before.
我以前也从没干过这种事
Well, I promise I have never done this before.
你倒是...
You did, um...
你好像真挺享受我的...
You did seem to really enjoy all the, uh...
挑逗
the stimulation.
对 挑逗太多了
Yeah. Yeah, and there was plenty of stimulation.
我觉得我可以
You know, I think I could go
再承受几小时的挑逗
for a couple more hours of stimulation.
是吗
Yeah?
我觉得这个可以有
I bet we could make that happen.
贾斯汀
Yo, Justin.
他们说我们今晚要几点回去来着
What time they say we have to be back tonight?
客户说我们得九点前回去
Client said we had to be back by 9:00,
但我得先回我们公♥寓♥去
but I gotta get back to our apartment, man.
我昨晚穿了件脏短袖 被费尔南多吼了
Fuckin' Fernando yelled at me last night for a dirty shirt.
哥们 去他的 我们不回家
Dude, fuck that. We're not going home.
我在这给你熨好
I'll just iron your shirt here for you.
等 等会
Wait a-- wait a second.
所以你们一起住还一起工作
So you live together and you work together?
你们这是真人版的伯特和厄尼啊
Well, you're a regular Bert and Ernie.
对 不过我从没看过伯特和厄尼
Yeah, yeah, except I never saw Bert and Ernie
和玛利亚玩3P
do an Eiffel Tower with Maria.
说得好 兄弟
Yeah, bro.
真爽
Yeah, fuck.
你那边怎么样
How you doin' over there?
棒呆了
Fucking amazing.
过来加入我们 兄弟
Yo, get in on these feet, bro.
这还用你说
You don't have to tell me twice.
太棒了
Amazing!
食品小黄♥片♥开演了
Now, that is food porn.
别觉得被冷落了
Oh, don't feel left out.
给你
There you go.
我想问你们能不能
I was wondering if you, by any chance,
提供苹果手♥机♥充电器
had any iPhone chargers?
太好了 谢谢 非常感谢 再见
Oh! Awesome. Thank you. Thank you so much. Bye.
他们会送上来
They're sending it up.
问题解决了 马上就有了
Problem solved. It's happening.
天呐 爽爽爽
Oh my God. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
禁止停放自行车
违者一律撬锁
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's all right.
-谢谢了 -不客气
- Thanks a lot, man. - No problem.
祝好 兄弟
Have a blessed day, my brother.
你也是
You too, man.
能过来吗 在麦克卡顿酒店
操
Oh, fuck.
卖♥♥大♥麻♥的来了
The weed guy.
-你好 -你好
- Hey, man. - Hey.
-最近怎么样 -挺好的 你呢
- How you doing? - Good. How you doing?
还行
You know, I'm okay.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表