剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
你们住在三楼
You live on the third floor.
-特殊设施是给... -别胡扯了
- The amenities are for-- - Man, that is bullshit!
你知道的 不 不行
You know it. No. No.
不行 你坐下
No! Hey! Sit down! Oh.
你不能用特殊设施来把人们分开
You can't just go around separating people by amenities.
这本该是个社区
This is supposed to be a community.
要是你想在地上重重画出线
And if you're gonna draw hard lines in the sand
区别谁能用桑拿 谁能用屋顶甲板
about who can use the sauna and who can use the roof deck,
谁能把单车停在他妈的单车屋里
and who can park their fucking bike in the bike room--
这国家的经济压♥迫♥真成问题
like, economic oppression is a real problem in this country.
说实话 这是我们最大的问题之一
It's actually, in fact, one of our biggest problems,
我们的阶级分化太明显了
and we have a big class divide,
而且越来越糟 每况愈下
and it's just getting worse, every day.
我不知道你为什么想站在他们那边
And I don't know why you're trying to be on that side
-你明明该站在我... -我的天
- when you should be on my-- - Jesus Christ!
早点走就行了 好吗
Just wrap it up soon, okay?
我♥操♥ 真热
Oh fuck. It's hot.
-是啊 我不太舒服 -我要吐了
- Oh yeah, I don't feel good. - Oh man, I'm gonna puke.
真的吗
Really?
-真的 -那我留下
- Yeah, really. - Oh, I'm gonna stay.
-我们抗争得来的 -慢慢享受 哥们
- We fought for it. - Yup. Enjoy it, man.
晚安 哥们
Good night, man.
你在想什么 宝贝
What you thinking, Boo?
我在想阿莎和科尔的孩子
I was thinking about Ayasha and Cole's baby.
没必要聊这个吧
Oh, we don't have to talk about that.
不 我不是说想要孩子 我是说
No, I'm not talking about trying to have a kid. I was saying...
如果他们能让我们借走几次
if they would let us borrow it a couple of times,
也许我们能用来争取一套有两室的房♥子
maybe we could use it and get ourselves a two-bedroom up in here.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think about that?
永远在制定计划
Always hatching a plan.
只想在体制玩我之前 先玩玩它
Just trying to game the system before it plays me.
-什么声音 -什么
- What's that sound? - What?
天 这个好
Oh God. That was a good one.
这个好
That was a good one.
都反弹到我背上了
It reverberated all the way up my back.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表