剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
It's uncomfortable to be here,"
但你还是会留着 你懂我意思吗
But you remain there. You know what I mean?
然后下一场 不好意思
And then the next one-- oh, sorry.
我得走了
Yeah, I'm gonna have to split.
-好吧 好吧 -不过还是谢了 伙计
- All right, cool, cool. - Thanks for the offer, though, man.
回头见 好好的 卡比尔
Talk to you soon. Peace, Kabir.
-好好玩 伙计们 保重 -谢了
- Have fun, guys, be safe. - Thanks, man.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是一群蠢小丑
What a bunch of janky clowns.
"放松一下"
"Just Chillin'"
好吧
All right.
龙凤胎
Twins.
双胞胎
I mean...
他们以前是双胞胎
They were twins.
没错
Oh yeah.
没有电视吗
What, no TV?
你就是电视
You're the TV.
打扰了 你是不是上过瓦瑟学院
Hey, excuse me. Didn't you go to Vassar?
-06届的 -没错
- Class of '06? - Yeah, I did.
我们曾经是同学
We went to school together.
你原来住在乔斯林 对吗
You lived in Josselyn, right?
你以前卖♥♥过大♥麻♥给我
I think you used to sell me pot.
应该没错 你好吗 伙计
Yeah, that sounds about right. How you doing, man?
还行 刚和我的人一起来这里
No complaints. Actually just here with my team,
庆祝我们刚完成的一个项目
celebrating a project we just finished.
我在谷歌♥工作
I'm a Googler.
你去了十年同学会吗
Oh, did you-- did you go to the 10-year?
终生职位[音同] 十年同学会 我没去
Tenure? The 10-year. No, I didn't.
-没赶上 -哥们
- I didn't get the chance to. - Dude,
你应该来的 太有意思了
you should've come. It was so fucking fun.
天啊 我喝得一团糟
Oh my God. I got so fucked up.
大学后就没那么醉过了
I hadn't been that drunk since college.
是啊 听起来挺带劲的
Yeah, that sounds cool.
话说 你现在做什么工作
So, what you working in these days?
-卖♥♥大♥麻♥ -有你的啊
- Pot. - Wow! Good for you.
这几年大♥麻♥产业发展可好了
Cannabis industry's really booming these days.
早做早发 很聪明
It's good to kind of get in there early. Smart.
-是啊 人们喜欢大♥麻♥ -是啊
- Yeah, people like pot. - Yeah. Yeah.
-是啊 -韦伦 赶紧过来
- Yeah. Oh God. - Waylon, get your ass over here!
-我们要干杯了 -我得过去了
- We're making a toast! - Gotta get back to my team.
不过 真高兴能遇上你 哥们
But, uh, hey, it's good running into you, man.
祝你一切顺利
And good luck with everything.
-祝你的小生意红火 -当然
- Good luck with the-- the biz. - Sure, yeah.
-好了 保重 -好 保重
- All right, take it easy. - Yeah, take it easy, man.
亲 我朋友杰斯想玩玩
我做他的推荐人行吗
当然 明天吧
具体信息发短♥信♥给我
发给贝丝: 能聊聊吗
你确定吗 哥们
Are you sure, man?
是的
Yeah.
我只是觉得这样不太行
I just don't think it makes sense,
因为 就感觉客户不够
'cause, like, there's not enough clients,
咱俩都赚不到什么钱
and you nor I are gonna make enough money.
是 但咱们只试了周日和周一
Yeah, but that was just a Sunday and a Monday.
你不想等到周末 看看是什么情况吗
You don't wanna wait till the end of the week, see what happens?
-我们可以多找些客户 -我知道 可是
- We can get more clients. - I know, but--
我可以给你提供意想不到的好价格
I can hook you up with the crazy good prices,
批发价 给你提供优质的大♥麻♥花
bulk prices on, like, really good flowers,
浓缩的 应有尽有 我有人脉 哥们
concentrates, all that shit. I got the link, man.
我知道 但我还是比较喜欢单干
I know, but I just kind of like doing it on my own.
好吧 哥们 不能强求
All right, man. Well, you know, you feel how you feel.
-谢了 哥们 -随时效劳
- Thanks, man. - Any time, man.
-跟你一起干挺开心的 -是啊
- And it was good working with you. - Yeah, it was.
这招不错
That was a good one.
-要来一口吗 -好
- You wanna hit this? - Yeah.
凯特
Hey, Kate.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Arigato!
日语 我还以为你在学汉语
"Arigato"? I thought you were taking, uh, Chinese.
是的 但我被一个
I am, but I was just accepted
日本的暑期国外交换生计划录取了
to a foreign exchange program in Japan this summer.
什么 日本
Japan? what...?
这也太他妈棒了
That's fucking awsome.
真♥他♥妈♥棒 伙计
Fuck yeah, man.
我是不是不该说脏字
Oh, shouldn't I say fuck yeah?
我有时候也说脏字
I say fuck sometimes.
那就好
All right, cool.
那大学的事呢
Well, what about collage?
你想好要去哪了吗
You know where you wanna go?
我只知道反正要走得远远的
All I know is away.
是啊 我懂你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
我一直没说 你从没主动问过我的情况
I never say you never really tend to ask about me ever.
都是我在问你
I'm always asking about you.
你觉得这是怎么回事
What do you think that's all about?
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
你过得怎么样
How was your day?
你看 感觉有点被强迫
See, it feels forced.
-确实是 -好吧
- Yeah, feels it is. - Alright.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表