剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
伊丽莎白·苏在哪
Where is Elisabeth Shue?
我不知道 在家吗
I don't know. At home?
你想怎样...
What are you up to...
伊丽莎白·苏
Elisabeth Shue?
你想怎样 伊丽莎白·苏
What are you up to, Elisabeth Shue?
伊丽莎白·苏
...to, Elisabeth Shue?
抱歉 我打住
I'm sorry. I'll stop.
抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
他怎么样了
他没事 好得很
一如既往
过来...
哈哈 那可不
棒 口味非常棒
Yes, the flavor's are awesome.
可可很好吃
Cocoa is very nice.
口感很好
It's good texture.
恰到好处的布丁
Perfectly-balanced pudding.
没有丝毫丑闻的迹象
There's no hint of scandal.
你是最棒的女人
You're the nicest woman.
不
No.
这个女人非常棒 全世界都该知道
This woman is great. The world's gotta know.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是永远的最佳伴侣
You are a best couple for all time.
-你从哪弄来的 -我找护士要的
- Where'd you get it? - I got it from the nurse.
-谢了 屎壳郎君 -谢了 屎壳郎
- Thanks, Scromple. - Thank you, Scromp.
对了 我们要不要打给麦克和朱迪
Hey, do you think we should call Mike and Judy?
不了 我觉得爸妈会过度担心的
No, I think Mom and Dad are gonna worry too much.
我们就...
Let's just...
我们抽点大♥麻♥吧
Let's smoke some pot.
哥们 我刚抽了 你忘了吗
Dude, I just did. You don't remember?
我抽了吗
Did I smoke?
伙计 我真想试试你用的货
Oh, buddy, I want what you're on.
可以啊 从这里插♥进♥去就行
You can have it-- You plug it in right here.
我要用她用的东西
I'll have what she's having.
我要喝汤
I'll have the soup.
你可以喝点 我觉得他们...
You can have some of this soup. I think they have--
他们放进来了
they just put it right in.
你觉得我有毒瘾吗
Do you think I'm a drug addict?
毒瘾
Drag addict?
不 我不觉得你有毒瘾
No, I don't think drug addict.
-G觉得我有 -她在哪
- Well, "G" Thinks so. - Where is she?
你的女朋友呢
Where your girlfriend?
她在工作
She's working.
-我挺喜欢她 -是吗
- I love her. - You do?
对 你们有需要的话
Yeah, when you have the need,
-你们要繁殖的话我可以捐种子 -这太怪了
- I will donate the seed when you need to breed. - That's just weird.
不 我跟她做就好 不会很怪的
No, I'll just do it with her. It won't be weird.
我就放入她体内 没人会知道
I'll just put it in her. No one will know.
-贝丝一定会很高兴的 -贝丝是谁
- I'm sure Beth will love that. - Who's Beth?
你不记得贝丝了吗
You don't remember Beth?
那个小个子澳洲女人
The teeny tiny Aussie.
想起来了 贝丝
Oh yeah, Beth.
-对 贝丝 -贝丝在哪
- Yeah, Beth. - Where is Beth?
贝丝在哪
Where is Beth?
贝丝在哪
Where's Beth?
她很忙 伙计 很忙
She's busy, man. Busy!
挺好啊 你找到了一个人
That's cool. You found somebody
不会每分钟都想爬到你屁♥股♥上
who's not crawling up your butt every minute of the day.
-是啊 我让她爬过一两次 -是吗
- Yeah, I let her go up there once or twice. - Oh, really?
我挺喜欢
I liked it.
-我真为你开心 -谢谢
- I'm happy for you. - Thank you.
真高兴有人有性生活了
I'm glad somebody's having sex.
吉娜和我三个月没有性生活了
Gina and I haven't had sex in three months.
-咱们抽点大♥麻♥吧 -我刚抽过
- Hey, let's smoke some pot. - I just smoked.
-对啊 -对
- Oh yeah. - Yeah.
话不多说 你可以拿点
Well, "Neeseless" to say, you should take some.
不行 你干什么
No, I can't. What are you doing?
-别别别 给我 -拿点
- Stop stop, stop. Give it to me. - Take some.
-我手上的东西 -别动了
- Ow. My finger-thing. - Stop.
拿点吧 随便拿
Just take some. Take-- take some.
-要什么就拿什么 -不行
- Take what you need. - I can't.
-为什么不行 -因为显然
- Why not? - Because apparently,
我抽了大♥麻♥就不是我自己了
when I smoke weed, I'm not myself.
我也那样了吗
Did I do that?
是的 我也那样了
Yeah, I did it.
-确实是 -要不我就拿一点吧
- I did do it. - Maybe I'll just take a little.
-好啊 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
好
Yeah.
密♥码♥是什么来着
Ah. What's the code again?
-一样的密♥码♥ -知道 但是多少来着
- Same code. - Yeah, but what was it?
-生日倒过来输 -谁的生日
- It's backwards birthday. - Whose birthday?
我的吗
Mine?
这也太感人了
That's really sweet, I guess.
只是普通感人
It's normal sweet.
不 真的很感人
No, it's really sweet.
我们来笑脸大♥比♥拼吧
Let's have a smile-off.
我觉得你就只会一种笑脸
Oh, I think you've just got that one smile in your repertoire.
-我会很多笑脸 -才没有
- I got smiles. - No.
现在就有一个
I got one right now.
这是水牛的笑脸
It's buffalo smile.
-你来一个 -你根本不会玩
- You do one. - You don't know-- You don't know how it go.
好吧 你有加成 来看看
All right, you have buff. Let's see it.
-当然 -让我看看
- Sure. - Let me see.
你根本没看
You're not even looking.
是不是...
Is it...
这太傻了
This is ridiculous.
别傻了 拉瑞表亲
Don't be ridiculous, Cousin Larry.
别傻了 拉瑞表亲
Don't be ridiculous, Cousin Larry.
天啊
Man.
-宝贝 -朱宝
- Hey, baby. - Hi, Ju-boo.
-你好吗 -挺好的
- How are you? - Pretty good.
-我的宝贝好吗 -挺好的
- How's my baby? - Good.
-今天怎么样 -挺好的
- How'd everything go today? - It was fine.
他受了点伤 不过周一就会手术了
He's a little busted, but he goes into surgery on Monday.
你真好 去陪着他
That's... very nice of you, to be there for him.
他也会为我做同样的事
Yeah. Well, he'd do it for me.
要是没有我的保险 他就完蛋了
He'd be so fucked without my insurance.
幸亏我们还没签离婚协议
It's a good thing we didn't sign the divorce papers yet.
等等 你在帮那个教堂做剪报吗
Wait. Are you making a 'zine for that church?
我来看看
Let me see this.
额外加分啊
Extra credit.
你喜欢吗
You like?
我的天 朱宝
Oh my goodness, Ju-boo.
我真是刮目相看
I'm really impressed.
朱朱 这太酷了
Jules, this is so cool.
怎么了 你在干什么
What? What are you doing?
笑脸大♥比♥拼
Smile-off.
-不 -该你了
- No. No. - Your turn.
-拜托 -宝贝 我很累
- Please? - Baby, I'm tired.
笑脸比赛
Smile contest.
-亲爱的 -来嘛
- Honey. - Come on.
拜托 你可以做得更好
Come on. You can do better than that.
你嗑嗨了吗
Are you stoned?
没有 我只是今天很开心
No, I'm not. I just had a good day.
-好吧 -来吧 该你了
- Okay. - Come on, your turn.
拜托
Please?
很好
That's good.
我们玩真格的吗
Oh. We're going for it?
好吧 没问题
Oh. 'Kay. Great.
酷
Cool.
好吧
Okay.
-狐狸脸 -我喜欢
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表