剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
Yeah, uh, most of it.
真不错
Cool.
-你在抽烟啊 我来一口行吗 -请便
- Oh, you're smoking. Do you mind? - Go for it.
谢了 这一晚真疯狂
Thanks. God, what a night.
你妈妈
Your mom...
她认识一些很有趣的人
she hangs out with some interesting people.
我知道 他们都挺疯的
I know. They go hard.
她是疯子
She's crazy.
我明天还有采访安排
And I have those interviews scheduled for tomorrow.
-意思是蕾妮也有工作 -是的
- That means Renee does too. - Yeah, she does.
-你在弄什么 -就是些草图
- What are you making? - Uh, just sketching.
-我能看看吗 -好
- Nice. Can I see? - Yeah.
真不错
Nice.
变装皇后
Drag queens.
很美的脸 我喜欢
Some nice faces. I love it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还喜欢写了对白什么的
Oh, and you also do like, uh, dialogs and stuff.
拥有你 便是将你
"To have you is to remove
从没有的基础上移除
you from the pedestal of not having you."
真棒
That's really good.
现实总是不如预期
The anticipation is so much better than the actual thing.
但我仍然总是抱有希望
But I still always want the thing.
你的派对怎么样
How was your party?
挺好的 对
It was good. Yeah.
那些是礼物
That's-- Those are gifts.
-你要来点蛋糕吗 -当然
- Do you want-- Do you want some cake? - Sure.
真棒
Great.
你介意我在这里吃吗
Do you mind if I eat this here?
当然可以 我总是在床上吃东西
No. Yeah, I eat in bed all the time.
我真恶心
I'm disgusting.
你看起来可一点也不恶心
You seem very not disgusting.
人有千面嘛 对吧
Well, people seem a lot of things, right?
这倒是真的
That's true.
我看起来像什么样
How do I seem?
我说不好
I don't know.
你看起来很好
You seem good.
就像这里的本地人
You seem like you're here,
就像你在做一些你真的在乎的事
like you're doing something that you actually give a fuck about.
-是吗 -是的 我确实很在乎
- Do you? - I do. Yeah, I give a big fuck about it.
你应该只做自己在乎的事
You should only do things you give a big fuck about.
好吧
Okay.
我会的
I will.
你必须回欧洲吗 还是你会留下
Do you have to go back to Europe for post or are you staying?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我想留下 -你应该留下
- I want to stay. - You should.
但我不确定 得看我的制♥作♥人怎么说了
But I don't know. We'll see what my producers say.
我去睡沙发了 亲爱的
I'm going to sleep on the couch, love.
不 你该留下 真的
No, you should stay. You should really stay.
不 我说真的 我不介意
No, I mean it. Honestly. I don't mind.
我不想占用你的床
No, I don't want to take up your own bed.
-不 真的没关系 -停 打住
- No, it's really-- Not a big deal. - Stop, stop, stop.
-真的没事 -拜托
- It's so fine. - Please.
我去睡沙发了 好吗
I'm gonna take the couch, okay?
好吧
Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
对 可你临阵退缩 走人了
Yeah, but you wimped out and left,
你都没看到他变得多秃多胖
so you didn't even see how bald and fat he got.
-恶心死了 -我可不想知道
- Fucking gross. - I don't wanna know. No.
时间是把杀猪刀啊 亲爱的
He's busted looking. Hey, sweetie.
-昨晚玩得开心吗 -是的
- Did you have a fun night? - Uh, yeah.
-挺好的 -那就好
- It was cool. - Good, I'm glad.
我们一直在说那个糟糕的晚上
We keep talking about the fucking night.
-恶心死了 -就是吧
- Disgusting. - I know. I know, right?
-什么晚上 -就是有一天 我们
- What night? - Um, I don't know. It was the night we--
我不...我都不知道那算什么
I can't-- I don't even know what it was,
三人行吗
like a three-way or something?
不是的 蕾妮 快闭嘴
No! Renee, Renee. Shut up.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
要我给你拿点什么吗
Can I get you something?
-不用了 -你确定吗
- I'm okay. - You sure?
来 我给你找点什么
Yeah. Here, I'll get you something.
来吧
Come on.
没事吧
Gonna be okay?
我没事 好了 我去拿我的东西
I'm fine. Okay, I'm gonna go get my shit.
-好 -亲爱的 爱你 回见
- Cool. Sweetie, I love you. I'll see you later.
那蛋糕太好吃了 佐伊带的吗
That cake's so fucking good. Zoe bring it?
-是艾拉 -妈的
- Uh, Ella. - God damn it.
再见
Bye.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表