剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
就先别老拿我们当来帮忙的了
they have to stop treating us like we're helpers.
我们就要遗忘迷雾 谢谢
Well, I guess we'll take Amnesia Haze. Thanks.
我身上没钱 布蕾娜 你有现金吗
I don't have any money. Brenna, you got cash?
造一个机器打退他们
Create machines to jack 'em off.
-...生育 -好吧
-... procreating. - Okay.
但我们不一定都得生育
But not-- we don't all have to procreate.
-对 -但有些人要生育
- No, we don't. - But some of us do.
有些人想生育
Some want to.
你确定不再来点吗
You sure you don't want any more?
-我觉得够了 -好吧
- I think we're all right. - All right.
你走之前帮我们拍张照片好吗
Oh, hey, will you take a picture of us before you go?
-拜托 -白人和黑人得团结起来
- Please? - White people and black people had to come together
共同终结奴隶制和种族歧视
for us to end slavery and Jim Crow.
我不知道为啥要比手势来终结种族歧视
I don't know why I'm gesticulating towards-- End Jim Crow?
酷
Cool.
伙计们 合影...
Guys! Picture, picture, picture!
-快快快 -好好好
- Quick, quick, quick! - All right.
好 没问题
All right. You got this.
要把阴齿的标志照进去
I want the pussy-teeth sign.
-准备好了吗 -好
- We ready? - Okay.
-横屏拍吧 -对 用横屏
- Horizontal? - Yeah, horizontal.
横屏吗 好
Horizontal? Yeah.
好了 准备 来了
All right. Okay, here we go.
等等 那边有个东西...
And... hey, there's something--
怎么了
What?
我♥操♥
Oh shit! Oh!
闭嘴 所有人安静
Shut up! Everybody calm down!
安静 别激动
Calm down! Calm down.
都冷静
Calm down!
得从下面移进去 就像披萨盘一样
You gotta get under it like a pizza.
-我知道 -别伤害它
- Yes. - Don't hurt it.
我要给它一个平台
I am giving him a platform.
-我们都该拥有平台 -小心点
- We all deserve a platform. - Be careful.
-我们都该拥有 -我♥操♥
- We all deserve this. - Holy shit.
-别伤着它 -我没伤它
- Don't hurt it. - I'm not hurting it.
这是软的 来吧 小蛇 来啊
It-it-- it's soft. Come on, snake. Come on, little snake.
所有人趴下
Everybody, get down!
瑞秋 你♥他♥妈♥带了枪来我家
Rachel, you brought a gun in our fucking house?
大伙别慌 交给我了
You guys, I am-- I am handling this.
瑞秋 你♥他♥妈♥敢在我家冲它开枪
Rachel, don't you dare shoot that fucking snake in my house!
好了 它动了 我没问题的
Okay, okay, okay. It's moving. I'm all good.
有人敲门
Okay, somebody's at the door.
我去开...
I got it. I got it.
瑞秋 我宝贝女儿在门外
Rachel, my baby is outside the fucking door.
我又没打玛丽亚 我在打蛇
I'm not shooting Malia. I'm shooting the snake!
-瑞秋 -伙计们 我很紧张 安静点
- Rachel! - Guys, I'm freaking out! Be quiet!
-妈妈 -宝贝
- Mommy. - Hi, baby.
是这样 这里有点小情况
So, we've got a bit of a situation.
没事的 是大人的事
It's totally fine. It's an adult situation.
你们先上楼好吗
Could you just go upstairs,
-就20分钟 -要我帮忙吗
-20 minutes-- - Do you want me to help you?
-把枪放下 瑞秋 -不用
- Put the gun down, Rachel. - Uh, no.
用不着 谢谢 完全在我们掌控中
Absolutely not. Thank you. We've got it super under control.
放下 把枪放下
Down! Put the gun down!
拜托别吼我了
Please stop yelling at me.
说"我没疯" 然后把枪放下
Repeat, "I am not insane," And put the gun down.
好吧 对不起 别吼了 我知道错了
Okay, okay, I'm sorry! Stop yelling! I'm sorry.
好了 我要把它扔了吗
Okay, okay, should I drop it?
操 别扔枪 放下就好
Shit. Don't drop the gun. Just put it down.
好的 放下 我把芝士拿开
Okay, putting it-- I'm moving the cheese.
我把芝士拿开 我把枪放下...
I'm moving the cheese. I'm putting it down. I'm putting it down.
真对不起 伙计们 我爱你们
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, you guys. I love you.
只是...他看起来挺好的
It's just-- he seems nice.
你居然带了枪来这里
You brought a gun into this house?
好了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 听着
All right! Sisters, listen!
我们得把这破蛇弄出这间公♥寓♥
We gotta get this fucking snake out of the apartment.
谁跟我一起
Who is with me?
-我 开什么玩笑 -我们都在
-I am with you. Are you kidding me? - We're with you.
我在这里支援你们
I am supporting you from here!
等等 我好像认识那蛇
Wait a sec. I think I know that snake.
-什么 -我是说 我不认识它
- What? - I've-- I mean, I don't know the snake.
但我之前给走廊那头的一个人送货
I delivered down the hall to somebody.
我见过这蛇 他叫费根
I saw the snake. His name is Fagin.
也可能是母的 我不知道
Or her name is Fagin. I don't know.
是邻居的蛇 费根...
It's a neighbor's snake. Fagin. Fagin.
不不不 别
No, no, no, no. Don't. Don't.
-我觉得你不该... -这样吧
- I just don't think that you should-- - You know what?
大家都先闭嘴别说话
Everyone shut the fuck up for a second.
你得抓着两头 给它点支撑
You should pick it up by both ends to support it.
-我在支撑它 -你得把尾巴也拿起来
- I'm supporting it. - You need the butt too.
直接拿起来 别...
Pick it up the right way. Don't--
好了 快让开...
All right, move! Move!
走走走
Move. Move. Move.
走走...
Move. Move!
我♥操♥ 在走廊尽头
Shit. It's down the hall.
好了 没事 别...
Okay, all right, just don't--
小心...好的
Careful. Careful. All right.
不是那家 不是那家
That's not the one. That's not-- That's not the one.
你们是那养蛇俱乐部的吗
Are you guys in that snake club?
养蛇俱乐部
Snake club?
什么鬼 都没听说过 那是什么
What's that? I don't know what that is. What does that mean?
-你说什么呢 -我们没听说过 抱歉
- What are you talking about? - We don't know what that is. Sorry.
我在找一只猫
I'm looking for a cat.
继续走
Just keep going.
我们要是看到猫会告诉你的 抱歉
We'll let you know if we see the cat. Sorry.
兄弟们 一千块
Hey, guys, it's 1K.
抱歉我管你们叫了兄弟们 抱歉
Sorry I called you "Guys." Sorry I said "Guys."
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表