剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
酷 蕾妮 是他
Cool. Renee! It's him.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
-你好吗 -挺好 你呢
- How are ya? - Good. How's it going?
你懂的 繁忙的周六夜
Oh, you know, busy Saturday night.
不能抱怨
No complaints.
天 你拆石膏了
Oh my God, you got your cast off.
是的 摘下来的时候手毛都快打结了
Yeah. The hair was super coarse when I took it off.
我摸摸 不过现在不打结了
Let me feel. It's not coarse anymore, though.
挺软的 没萎缩什么的
It's soft. It doesn't look shriveled or pruney or anything.
看起来挺好的 挺结实
It looks good, it looks strong.
确实挺结实 不疼
It does look strong. It doesn't hurt.
生日快乐 我的天使
Happy birthday, my angel.
恭喜 这是一袋小礼物
Mazel tov. Here's a little gift bag.
谢谢
Thank you.
带了点龙舌兰 不是我的
Brought some tequila. It's not mine.
-我从我爸的柜子里拿的 -真棒
- I took it from my dad's cabinet. - Fabulous.
他不知道 不过我给他转账了
He has no idea. I did Venmo him for it though.
你已经喝过了吗
Have you been drinking already?
好吧
Okay.
还好吗 你在干什么
What's up? What are you doing?
-我没有... -你有什么能吃的
- I don't have-- - What kind of edibles do you have?
-你要来点能吃的吗 -我不确定
- Do you want edibles? - I don't know if I do.
这是焦糖 这些是棒棒糖
Uh, this is caramels, and these are lollipops.
-今晚就这些了 -我想来个棒棒糖
- That's all I got tonight. - Oh yeah, I do want one. Lollipop.
-效果挺猛的 -是吗
- Yeah, they're pretty strong... - Yeah?
所以别吃多了 或者随便
...so don't take too much. Or do.
我要三个小的
So, I'm just gonna take three of the small ones,
然后看她要什么 亲爱的 你要什么
and then whatever she wants. Honey, what do you want?
佐伊选吧 我也不知道
Uh, Zoe can pick. I don't know.
-焦糖 -行 焦糖 好选择
- Caramels? - Yes, caramels, caramels. Good choice.
你有什么指定的种类吗
Do you want any particular kind?
随便 你选吧
I don't know. Dealer's choice.
-好吧 那就上帝之礼 -就它了
- All right. God's Gift. - God's Gift, I'll take that.
化学狗 绿麻
Chem Dog. Green Crack.
-就它们了 -好
- It is. - Yeah.
好的 对了
All right. And then you know what?
你要是晚点想跟我们一起 可以发短♥信♥
You should text us if you wanna join up with us later.
好的 当然 也许吧 挺好的
Okay. Sure. Maybe. Yeah. Fun.
你应该来 好了亲爱的 听着
You should. All right, sweetie, listen.
我给你留了点烟
I left you some cigarettes
在我的梳妆台上 你就不用偷偷拿了
on my dresser so you don't have to steal them.
-生日快乐 爱你 -谢谢
- Happy birthday. I love you. - Thanks.
好好玩
Just get some Seamless or something.
-尽管疯 今天是你生日 -好的 谢谢
- Go crazy. It's your birthday! - Okay. Thanks.
[非英语]
-她们是要去性派对吗 -可能吧
- Are they going to a sex party? - Probably.
这些超可爱的 伙计们
These are super cute, guys.
-还挺好吃的 -等等 什么
- This is actually delicious. - Wait. What?
-可爱 -太可爱了 是一套吗
- Adorable. - Oh, so cute. It's a set?
-对 是一套 -我喜欢 真可爱
- Yeah, it's a set. - I like that. That's really cute.
-打开我的 -太谢谢了
- Open mine. - Thank you so much.
-太棒了 -我喜欢
- Nice. Amazing. - I like that.
我闻到了 我知道这是什么
I smelled this. I knew what this was even before.
-是香吗 -对
- Is it incense? - Yeah.
还挺好闻的
It actually smells really good.
-那个留到最后 -这是你送的 对吧
- Save that for last. - This one's yours, right?
口♥交♥糖果
Oral sex candy.
打开 快打开
Open it. Open it.
-我可不开 -来嘛 快打开
- I don't wanna open it. - Come on, open-- open it.
伙计
Dude!
或者像是我给餐食拍了很多照
Yeah, or like if I take a lot of pictures of my meal,
但我并不想成为那个人
but I don't want to be that person,
我只是把照片发在ins的小号♥上
I'll just post them all on the finsta.
有小号♥的人都喜欢社交自杀
People who have public finstas, they're like social suicide.
不 不会 我根本不信那是你的小号♥
No, yeah, never. I don't believe that that's your finsta then.
-你还好吗 -很好
- You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
那也是血吗
Is that blood, though, too?
是的 出血是很正常的
Um, yeah, that's like really normal to bleed.
-疼吗 -有一点
- Does it hurt? - Yeah, kinda.
亨特 你漂白毛发用了多久
Hunter, how long did it take you to bleach your hair?
我第一次漂的时候
I think the first time I did it,
说实话 我记得花了一整天
it took the whole fucking day honestly.
真的吗 你有没有...那也太久了
Seriously? Did you-- Yeah, that's a trek.
-我和我妈一起做的 -是吗
- Me and my mom did it together. - Oh really?
-是的 -太棒了
- Yeah. Yeah. - That's awesome.
我漂白眉毛的时候 感觉
When I bleached my eyebrows, I feel like--
感觉我没什么不能做的事了
I feel like I can do anything now.
-是吗 -我觉得我应该把阴毛也漂了
- You sure? - I feel like I should bleach my pubes.
不是为了好玩
Not even to be funny.
就是真正去做 就像我掌控着它
Just to actually do it, and just like own it.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
说做就做吧 我太压抑了
Let's do it. I'm so down.
感觉像在燃烧
It's fucking burning
我的皮肤 看起来像水泥
My skin, it looks like cement.
我脸上就像有水泥
It looks like cement. It looks like cement is on my face.
你的皮肤好得很 你知道的
You're literally perfect, and you know it.
乔纳斯上周六去了星球健身
Jonas went to Planet Fitness on Saturday,
康芳提老师也在那里健身
and Mr. Konforty was working there.
-什么 -真的
- What? - Yes.
-什么 -乔纳斯说 你好啊
- What? - Jonas was like, "Hey, what's up?"
他说 乔纳斯 你好啊
And he was like, "Yo, Jonas, what's up?
论文写得怎么样了 好好健身
"How's your essay coming along? Have a good workout."
-太尴尬了 -他的身材最近确实好多了
- That's so awkward. - His body has looked more defined lately.
哥们 我彻底 不是吧
Dude, I totally-- No, dude. Dude, what?
-我得回家了 -什么情况
- I need to get home. - What's happening?
快走
Come.
马上就到了 快走
So close. Go.
天啊 伙计们
Oh my God, guys.
我得走了 我爸给我打了优步
I have to leave. My dad ordered me an Uber.
-我得走了 -为什么人都得回家啊
- I have to go. - Why is everyone going home?
不知道 但我得走了
I don't know, but I need to leave.
-哥们 谢了 -不客气
- Dude, thank you... - Nope.
-我很喜欢 -不客气 要抿一口吗
- ...for this. I love this. - Nope. You wanna try a sip?
不用了
No, I'm good.
下次能给我纹一个吗
Can I get one next?
当然
Of course.
-我陪你下去 -好了 我得走了
- I'll walk you down. - Okay, I gotta go.
不 我陪你下去
No. I'll walk you.
谢了 晚安
Thank you. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你...
Are you--
你需要帮忙
You need some help.
妈的
Fuck.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna throw up.
喝了
Drink.
你得起来
You gotta get up.
你不能留在这里
You can't stay in here.
快他妈起来
Get the fuck up.
亲爱的 打扰了
Hey, darling, sorry.
我床上有个女孩
There's a-- There's a girl in my bed?
是的 抱歉 她在那睡着了
Yeah, sorry. She fell asleep in there.
我叫不动她
I couldn't get her to move.
没关系 我可以睡沙发
It's okay. I can-- I can sleep on the couch.
不 你可以睡这里
No, you can sleep in here,
我去那边跟佐伊睡
and I'll just go sleep with Zoe in there.
不 没事 我完全可以睡沙发
No, don't worry. I can totally sleep on the couch.
我会把东西收干净 没问题
I'll clear it all off. No, I-- It's not a problem.
-那是你吗 -哪个
- Is that you? -Uh, which?
-那个 -是的
- That one. - Yeah.
真棒 都是你自己做的吗
Nice. Did you make all of that?
对 大部分
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表