剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
好吧 竞争确实挺讨厌
Right, right. I mean, competition sucks, right?
资本主义真操蛋 但赚钱就是好啊
Fuck capitalism. But money's awesome though, right?
确实 多多益善
Yeah. I mean, it definitely helps out sometimes.
-给 数一下 -好的
- Here you go. Count that. -Dope.
发给贝丝: 在吗
发给查德:
今天要来点致幻蘑菇吗
抱歉 伙计
我在里斯本
操
Oh fuck.
你的车轮都变形了
So, your fork is totally bent.
修是不行了 得换
So this is more of a replace than a repair.
我知道
Yeah, I mean, I figured...
我猜到了
I figured that was the case.
我们店里没有这款
I just know that I don't have this model here,
所以得预定 大概需要
so I'm gonna have to order it, and you're looking at, like,
两到三个周
two, three weeks.
没事 反正我胳膊这样也做不了什么
That's okay, 'cause I can't do anything with this arm anyways,
没关系
so that's fine.
好的
Okay.
你确定要修吗
Are you sure that you want me to fix it this bike?
老实说
Because if I'm gonna be honest with you...
车体和刹车都坏了
the housing, the brakes don't even work.
毕竟是你的坐骑 我可以修好车轮
But this is your ride, and I can fix the wheels,
换个新的车叉
I can put a new fork on it,
所有问题都修好 没问题
true everything out for you, no problem.
可以 我能接受事实
Yeah, I-- I can handle the truth.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我在说车轮
I'm talking about the wheels.
对 那就换新的车轮
Yeah, okay, well, we should get new wheels then,
再换个新的车叉
and we should get a new fork.
没问题 都可以
That's good, man. We can do all that.
-很好 -这些都得换
- It sounds great. - I have to do all that.
好 换吧
Okay, well, let's do it.
你长得真帅
You're very handsome.
-走开 -我在走了
- Go away. - I'm going away.
-走开 -你别管我 我自有天佑
- Go away. - You don't have to worry about me. I'm blessed.
谁管你天佑不天佑
I don't care about you being blessed.
我会度过很棒的一天
I'm gonna have a nice day.
而你不会
You ain't gonna have a nice day.
-因为我有天佑 -你这一天不会好过
- I'm blessed. - You are not gonna have a nice day.
-我有神眷 -你有个屁
- I'm blessed. - You aren't blessed!
我有神眷
I'm blessed!
安珀警报
快走啊 傻蛋 先走
Go ahead, ding-dong. Go.
好 哎哟
All right. Oh.
不 你先走
No, you go!
好吧
All right.
咕叽怎么没来
What's going on with GooGee?
咕叽 谁是咕叽
GooGee? Who's GooGee?
我就这么叫他
That's what I call him.
-当他面 -对
- To his face? - Yeah.
说来话长 哥们 我们就那么铁
It's a long story. Man, we're tight like that.
咕叽今天要放松一下
Oh, GooGee's taking it easy today.
好样的 你带什么货过来了
Well, good for GooGee. What you got for me?
没什么特别的 有植物
So, nothing special today, just some plants,
有电子笔 还有吃的
some pens, and some snacks.
我该怎么称呼你呢
So, what we call you then?
我刚开始干 还没有绰号♥
I just started. I don't have a nickname yet.
叫你小疯子怎么样
What about, like, Tetchen?
-小疯子 -或者叫"私酿老二"
- Tetchen? - Yeah, or-- or Boodlay Yo Tambien.
哥们 你都是从哪想出的这些绰号♥
Dude, where are you getting these names from?
我是在试探你的路数
I'm checking your vibe.
你探我的口音 我探你的路数
You're checking my vocals, I'm checking your vibe.
这是流程 是个有机体
That's how it works. It's organic.
个人来说 这些绰号♥我都不怎么喜欢
Well, personally, I'm not crazy about either of those,
而且那个人应该也不愿意你叫他咕叽
and I don't think the other guy likes being called GooGee either.
咕叽知道那是什么意思
GooGee knows what GooGee is.
你...是我最喜欢的...
You... are my number one...
人
guy.
不会吧 怎么回事
Oh no, what happened?
有人不想要这些衣服了
People don't want these clothes anymore.
我是说你的胳膊
No, your arm.
我弄伤了 现在很痒
I hurt it, and now it itches.
看来你已经找到办法了
Well, it looks like you found a good trick there.
对 这就是根棍子
Yeah, it's a, uh, it's just a stick.
需要帮助就告诉我
Let me know if you need any help.
好的 你也一样
Okay, you too.
我♥操♥
Shit.
别管我 你们继续
Oh, don't worry. Don't worry about me.
能花一分钟支持一下人♥权♥运动吗
Hey, do you have a minute to support human rights.
不行 我真不行 非常感谢
I can't. I really can't. Thank you so much.
好好好好 好极了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
安珀警报
谢天谢地 我的孩子们都平安长大了
Thank God every day my children grow up safe.
-这个国家太疯狂了 -可不是嘛
- This country crazy. - Ain't that the truth.
这是怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
-是你吗 -是我
- Is it you? - Yes, it's me.
孩子 我们得打电♥话♥
Kid, we gotta call.
有人在找你呢
People are looking for you.
-怎么了 -你在干什么
- What? Oh. - What are you doing?
-我什么都没干 -离我孩子远点
- I'm not doing anything. - Get away from my kid.
我不是... 不是你想的那样
I'm-- I didn't-- I-- I didn't!
抱歉
I'm sorry!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我嗑药了
I did drugs!
操
Oh shit.
该死 我的裤子
Shit, my pants.
妈的
Shit.
别啊 不要
Oh no! No!
真♥他♥妈♥是场噩梦
This is a fucking nightmare.
你上不上车
You getting in or what?
好 好吧
Okay. Yeah. Um, okay.
我不知道这是出租车 我不知道
I didn't know it was a cab. I didn't know it was a cab.
-我们走 把门关上 -抱歉
- Let's go. Close the door. - I'm sorry.
我又回到这里了 天啊
Oh, I'm back to this spot. Jesus Christ.
第一个系列
The first series, though?
-第一季 -没错 原来的
- The first season. - Yeah, yeah, the old one.
没错 全都用塑料包起来
Yeah, yeah, wrapped in plastic.
没错 但我没法理解他的东西
Yeah, but I cannot understand his stuff.
-我试着看了无数次 -我也是
- Like, I've tried to watch it so many times. - Me either.
那就是魅力所在 伙计
That's-- that's the beauty, man.
你本来就不应该理解
You're not supposed to understand it.
你应该好好体验
You're supposed to experience it, you know?
他曾经说过
He once said that, you know,
那些电影对他来说就像破碎的拼图碎片
the movies appear to him as broken puzzle pieces,
-然后他... -没错
- and then he-- - Yeah.
对我来说也像是破碎的拼图碎片
They appear to me as broken puzzles pieces too.
没错 但那就像是共同的努力
Yeah, but then it's like the joint effort,
大家一起拍了这部电影
everybody assembles the movie.
没错 天啊 这味道也太难闻了
Right. Oh my God. It smells like farts.
那是泡菜吗 哥们
Is that kimchi, dude?
老大 你能盖上盖子吗
Boss, you mind throwing a cap on that?
-对不起 很对不起 -天啊 真恶心
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry about him. - Ah, jeez. What a snack.
谁会吃这种奇怪的零食 这...
What a weird snack for someone to have. It's not--
这在公共交通车辆上是不可接受的
It's not acceptable in a public transport situation.
算了 继续说
Don't worry about it. Go on.
我们先放《蓝丝绒》
We're gonna start with Blue Velvet,
给大家开开胃
right, just to whet the appetite, you know?
程度刚刚好
So it's not overwhelming.
然后就直接放《橡皮头》
And then you go straight into Eraserhead,
然后你就会"我在哪 怎么回事
and you're like, "Where am I? What's going on?
"我为什么在这里 我不喜欢在这里
"Why am I here? I don't like being here.
在这里好不爽"
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表