剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
这里是无形之力 我是汉娜·罗森
This is Invisibilia, I'm Hannah Rosen.
我是阿利克斯·施皮格尔
And I'm Alix Spiegel.
无形之力是一档探讨无形力量
Invisibilia is a show about all the invisible forces
塑造人类行为的节目
that shape human behavior.
今天 作为我们概念专辑的一部分
And today, as part of our concept album,
我们来讨论下现实的泡沫
we're talking about reality bubbles.
我们大部分人独居生活
Most of us live in one.
塔那西斯·科茨
在世界与我之间
这是我们所处世界的一个小角落
It's our little corner of the world
充满了我们坚信和喜欢的
filled with the ideas and the people that we believe in,
想法和人群
and that we like best.
直至最近
And until recently,
我们生活在这些现实泡沫的程度
how completely we lived in these reality bubbles
以及创造并维持泡沫的概念
and the concepts that both created and sustained them
特色推荐
购物车
都还不明确
wasn't entirely clear to us.
但之后有了选举
But then came the election,
突然我们就觉得这泡沫是个问题了
and our bubbles suddenly felt like a problem.
多数人突然意识到
A lot of people were suddenly aware
许多影响着别人的概念或想法
that they weren't ever even exposed to concepts or ideas
他们根本一无所知
that were clearly influencing other people.
福克斯新闻
所以我们现在为您提供
So, we offer you now
跳出泡沫的可行指南
a practical guide to bubble hopping.
更多消息马上回来
More in a minute.
贾斯珀
Jasper!
天 我爱这首歌♥
Oh my God, I love this song.
我也爱这首歌♥ 用声田亲爱的
I love this song, too. Spotify, baby!
它改变了一切 声田真的是救世主啊
It's changed everything. Spotify is literally salvation.
众口难调
第二季第九集
里斯本 葡萄牙
今天有488位乘客在本网站上预定了到里斯本的机票
不好意思打扰下
Excuse me.
能帮忙照看下我的东西吗
Can you watch my stuff?
艾萨克·阿西莫夫
别再被电脑分散了注意力
亚马逊 照片墙
脸书 纽♥约♥时♥报♥
周五晚上干点什么不
看个电影怎么样
我有安排了 周六晚上如何
什么鬼
推特
您已屏蔽此网站
重新启动
脸书
推特
您未接入网络
我♥操♥
Fuck.
各位 我觉得网断了
Hey y'all, so I think the Internet went out.
我去处理一下
I'm gonna work on that for a bit,
恢复之前 就用笔和本子之类的吧
until then, maybe use pen and paper or something.
好吧 看看我能想到什么
Okay, what do I got?
这个怎么样
Okay, how 'bout this?
你的鹿角兔叫我的鹿角兔了吗
"Have your jackalope call my jackalope."
你的鹿角兔叫我的鹿角兔了吗
Have your jackalope call my jackalope.
现在用澳大利亚口音试试
And now try that in an Australian accent.
你的鹿角兔叫我的鹿角兔了吗
Have your jackalope call my jackalope.
晚安 我的小可爱
"Good night, my meatballs."
晚安 我的小可爱
Good night, my meatballs.
突然出现在你妈妈眼前
"Pop up on your mom!"
突然出现在你妈妈眼前
Pop up on your mom.
曾经是水床 就永远是水床
"Once a waterbed, always a waterbed."
曾经是水床 就永远是水床
Once a waterbed, always a waterbed.
-把短裤裙还我 -把短裤裙还我
- "Gimme back that skort!" - Gimme back that skort!
-快来小丑镇 -快来小丑镇
-"Come on down to Clown Town." -Come on down to Clown Town!
-谁用火腿扔我 -谁用火腿扔我
- "Who threw the ham at me?" - Who threw the ham at me?
我能借用下你的阴毛吗
"Can I borrow that merkin?"
我能借用下你的阴毛吗
Can I borrow your merkin?
-可怜下我 -可怜下我
- "Have mercy." - Have mercy!
你真的很在行
You're really good at this.
谢谢哥们 我能模仿一晚上
Thanks, man. I could do this all night.
哥们 能出来吗
你...你想试试吗
You want-- you want to give this a shot?
好吧
-我有时间来一轮 -来吧
- I got time for one round. - Come on!
-这两款可以吗 -很好 谢谢
- You good with those two? - Perfect. Thank you.
好的哥们 一百
Yeah, man. That's a hundred.
翻盖手♥机♥
Oh, the flip phone!
难怪你的短♥信♥这么奇怪
That's why your fucking text was so weird.
我还以为你被打晕了呢
I thought you were stroking out, man.
那短♥信♥太奇怪了
That was such a weird text.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我只是...
I'm just, uh...
想要尽量远离互联网
trying to stay off the Internet as much as I can.
是吗 为什么呢
Oh, yeah? What prompted that?
我不知道 我只是开始觉得
I don't know. I just started to feel like
我生命中的每件事...
everything in my life was...
都是安排好的 你明白吗
curated by an algorithm, you know?
效果怎么样
So how's it working for you?
我这是第一次尝试
It's my first attempt, you know.
我只是想远离社交网络
I'm just trying to stay off social media.
结果现在我每天
But I'm tethered to a laptop
只能抱着笔记本在咖啡店蹭网工作
in a cafe with Wi-Fi all day for work.
好像...我没办法改变 我完全上瘾了
It's like I-- I can't stay off my sites. I am totally addicted.
我明白
Yeah, I get that.
可你不能拿着个翻盖手♥机♥
But, you know, you can't just go fucking cold turkey
就想马上戒瘾
with a flip phone, you know?
你可能得慢慢来
You probably gotta, like, step into it.
你知道你可以怎么做吗
You know what you could do?
我有一些客户
I have these other clients
每周会有一天晚上完全不碰数码产品
who do a totally tech-free evening one night a week.
不碰数码 不碰电
No tech, no electricity.
只有蜡烛和桌游
They just, like, light candles and play board games,
唱一些魔法歌♥
and sing magical songs,
或者...我也不知道他们干什么
or... fucking-- I don't know what they do.
但是他们很有意思
They're pretty charming, though.
-你也该试试 -这是个好主意
- You should try it out. - That's a good idea.
这到底是什么
What the fuck is this?
这是个电子烟 伙计
Oh, it's a vape, dude.
你绝对得试试不碰数码产品
Yeah, you should definitely go tech-free.
我能借用你的卫生间吗
Uh, can I use your bathroom?
当然了 就在那边
Yeah, sure, it's over there.
我是说那种用
But can I use your bathroom?
可以 把后面的排气扇打开就行了
Yeah, just turn the fan on afterwards.
好的 我去点一根
Cool. I'm gonna light it up.
公然否认我们都不想
The blatant denial of things that none of us
面对真实
really want to face in getting real.
我们已经进行到项目的第二阶段
We've arrived at Act Two of our program.
第二阶段 谎言变得...
Act Two. The lie becomes--
最后是乳清干酪配烤甜菜
Lastly, the ricotta is accompanied by roasted beets,
荨麻香蒜酱
nettle pesto,
碎开心果和香草橄榄面包
crushed pistachios, and focaccia.
一共16元
And that's $16.00.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
好的
All right.
既然你们都来了
Um, while I have you,
我的表演将于周五九点在星光酒吧开始
my show is on Friday, at 9:00, at Star Bar.
-你要放《高顶帽》的视频吗 -我超喜欢那个
- Are you gonna show the "Top Hat" Video? - Oh, I love that one!
我也不知道 但肯定会很有意思
I don't know, actually, but it's, um, it's gonna be really funny.
-我会去的 -我也是
- Yeah, I'll be there. - Yeah, me, too.
-谢谢 -我也是
- Thank you. - Me too!
太好了 我也去 我会带点B9
Cool, I'm coming too, and I'm bringing B9.
乔
有个混♥蛋♥把你的手♥机♥号♥公布在网上了
号♥码给你们了 她以为自己能逃脱
打电♥话♥ 发信息 再打电♥话♥ 让那个贱♥人♥生不如死
帮我留着啤酒
这贱♥人♥死定了
你还是自杀吧
毫无才华的贱♥人♥
这太疯狂了
This is insanity.
你没有屏蔽他们吗
Didn't you block them?
我屏蔽了
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表