剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
卡蜜儿给玛丽亚买♥♥了个黑人娃娃
Camille got Malia a black doll.
-那会不会很奇怪 -玛丽亚有一半黑人血统
- Is that weird? - I mean, Malia is half black,
她应该有足够多的各种各样的黑人娃娃
and she should have an abundance of black dolls
她也确实有很多娃娃
of all different types, which she does.
可你觉不觉得她是想向我们传达什么
Yeah, but do you think she's trying to tell us something?
比如 她看孩子的时候会不会
Like when she babysat, did she take count
数出来她各有多少个
of how many black dolls and
黑人娃娃和白人娃娃什么的
how many white dolls she had or something?
我把这些缝在一起了
I put together this little number.
-阴♥户♥ 毛茸茸的阴♥户♥ -做得好仔细
- Vulva! It's plush. - Whoa! It's so detailed.
-它有好多层...阴♥户♥ -我的天
- It has multiple... vulvas. - Oh my God. Wow.
阴♥道♥在哪 这都是外阴
Where's the vagina? This is vulva.
现在这全都是阴♥户♥
You got-- You're all vulva right now.
这里是创作者授权标识
There is artistic license.
我做的时候想象了你的阴♥道♥ 瑞秋
I imagined your vagina, Rachel, when I made it. Yeah.
你看这颜色 显而易见
Because, obviously, look at the coloring.
你知道吗 这比我想象的要紧
You know what it is? It's tighter that I would think.
塞西莉是这里唯一的一个有色人种
Cecily's the only woman of color here.
你觉得她能接受吗
Do you think she feels okay with that?
我知道我们一直努力争取
Well, I know that we strive towards inclusion
包容与代表 但没关系
and representation always, but it's okay.
我在试图建造一个安全的地方
I'm trying to build a safe space,
而且我很为玛利亚感到兴奋
and I was actually really excited for Malia,
能够和少数裔的女性有更多接触
to spend some time with some women of color.
当然 当然 我们能确保它能成功
Of course. Of course. And we can make sure that that happens.
如果今天不成功
If it doesn't happen today,
也只是一次而已 你在跟谁发短♥信♥
that's only one time. Who are you texting?
我只是要再邀请几个人
I'm just inviting a few more people
因为有些人取消了
since we had some cancellations.
-别这么奇怪 -我没有奇怪
- Don't be weird. - I am not being weird.
你的捐大衣活动很成功
Your coat drive went really well, though.
-谢谢 是次巨大的成功 -真好
- Thank you. It was a huge success. - That was great.
我应该给你几件大衣的
Ooh, I should've given you some coats.
-你应该的 -抱歉
- Yeah, you should've. - Sorry.
没事 我们做得很好
It's okay. We did really, really well.
-我留了一件大衣 -不是吧
- I kept one coat. - No, you didn't.
-大♥麻♥在哪里呢 -我知道 我们用完了
- Where that weed at, girl? - I know. Actually, we're out,
-但我打算再买♥♥一点 你要吗 -当然
- but I was gonna order in. You want? - Yes, I want.
-好吧 -我当然想要
- Let's do it. - Of course I want.
不如这样 热胶枪
You know what? A hot glue gun.
对 插上电
Yes. Okay, well, plug it in.
水果姐其实是琼贝妮特·拉姆齐
Katy Perry is actually Jon Benet Ramsey.
美国童星 1996年在家中遇害
阴谋论称水果姐就是琼贝妮特
-不 我看过... -你看过吗
- No. I saw-- yes. - Have you read that?
-我看过了 -你为什么这么
- And I did see this. - Why are you so--
你为什么立马就否定我
Why do you immediately negate me?
我知道 可我只是觉得
I know, but I just feel like...
到底有没有人看过
Does anybody even looked
-她们的出生年份啊 -是眼睛
- at the years they were born? - It's the eyes.
德妮莎
Dawnesha!
很高兴见到你
It is so good to see you.
她的父母为了水果姐的成功
Her parents sacrificed her
-牺牲了她 -各位
- for Katy Perry's success. - Hey, everyone.
-我告诉你 -这位是德妮莎
- I'm telling you. - This is Dawnesha.
这是我妻子莫莉
This is my wife, Molly.
-你好 -等等 你们见过的
- Hi. - Oh wait, you guys have met.
你在库拉岛时上过她的神奇惬意瑜伽课
You came to her amazing restorative yoga class at Kula.
-没错 -对
- That's right. - Yes.
我在我的神奇课上很久没有看到你了
Well, I haven't seen this one in my amazing class in a while.
我一直忙于这些聚会
Listen, I've been busy organizing these meet-ups,
我很高兴你能来
and I'm glad you could come.
做个标记 你想要红酒吗 好的
Make a sign. You want a red wine? Yes, please.
真美 这样
This is, like, beautiful. Just do this.
送大♥麻♥的人还真快
Dude, your weed guy's so fast.
他还没有回我短♥信♥
He hasn't even texted me back yet.
布蕾娜 是谁 你邀请了谁
Brenna, who's here? Who did you invite?
我只是邀请了几个人 别担心
I just invited a few more people. Don't worry about it.
我们还有地方
We've got room.
你怎么认识布蕾娜的
How do you know Brenna?
我不认识 我们从来没见过
Oh, I actually don't. We've never met.
我们只是在照片墙上相互关注而已
We just follow each other on Instagram.
她给我发了条消息 让我过来
She sent me a message. She told me to come over.
那年冬天挺暖和的 -我知道
It was a mild winter. - I know.
记得二月那天吗 21度
Remember that day, 70 in February?
二月 21度
70 degrees in February. You know,
全球变暖还是有点好处的
there are some good things about global warming.
真的很好 只是说说
It was really nice. Just saying, you know?
想想也挺可怕的
I mean, it's scary.
你还好吗 拿了红酒吧
Hey, you doing all right? You got wine?
这副牌我没用过
Okay, so this isn't a deck that I've ever really used.
随便了 塔罗就是塔罗对吧
Ooh, whatever. Tarot's tarot, no?
至于具体的任务
In terms of delineation of tasks,
就好像"振奋人心"歌♥单一样
it is like a "Pump Up the Jams" playlist.
-当然 我已经开始放了 -很好
- Of course, yeah. I already started it. - Oh. Okay, great.
莫莉 凯瑞可能提前来了
Molly, I think Cary's early!
-是送大♥麻♥的 -等等 送大♥麻♥的
- Oh, it's the weed guy. - Wait. Weed guy?
我以为我们说好的
I thought we had a policy.
我不愿意
I'm not okay with this.
他又不是来这里跟我们玩的
It's not like he's coming in to hang out with us.
你觉得他会愿意跟你在走廊里交易吗
Well, do you think he'll mind if you buy weed in the hall?
-就今天好吗 -走廊里
- Just for today? - The hallway?
我可不会在走廊里买♥♥大♥麻♥
I'm not buying weed in the hallway.
-要是有人经过呢 -我不知道
- What if somebody walks by? - I don't know!
莫莉 他只是看起来太雄性了
Molly, he just has a really intense male look.
他可能会刺♥激♥到某些人
He might trigger someone.
我经常用的是全女性的
I always use a service that's all women.
-真的吗 -是女性经营的
- Really? - It's female owned, female operated.
太好了 它叫飞叶妹
Amazing. It's called CannaBitches.
飞叶妹 真棒
CannaBitches? That's wonderful.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
-你好啊 -你好
- What's up? - Hey.
很高兴见到你 布蕾娜
Nice to see you. Hey, Brenna.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you too.
-你好吗 -派对啊 我能脱了吗
- Hi. How are ya? - Oh, a party. Can I take these off?
-可以 非常感谢 -没事
- Yes, thank you very much. - Sure.
-有人丢了猫 -很高兴见到你
- Someone lost their cat. - Nice to see you.
-我也是 -好了 听着
- Nice to see you too. - All right, so listen.
我想让你知道
I want to let you know
有一股明显的女性的阴柔能量
that there's a palpable feminine moon energy
-正在从这个地方汹涌而出 -好
- surging through the space right now... - Okay.
而你是个男人 可能会破坏它
...and just you even being a man could disrupt it,
所以 尽量保持中性好吗
so just try to be neutral, okay?
-我应该走吗 -不用不用 进来吧
- Oh man. Should I go? - No, no, no, no, no. Come on in.
只是
But just...
好吧
Okay.
-没关系的 -你确定吗
- It's fine. - Are you sure?
-确定 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
-你想摆在这边吗 -好
- Hey, you wanna set up over here? - Uh, sure.
好 抱歉
Sure. Yeah. Sorry.
我没打算占这么大的地方
Don't mean to take up too much space.
没关系 我们有地方
Totally fine. We got room.
等等 有男性支持者这件事
Hold on a second. This idea of male allies
会更强化我们需要他们来替我们发声
just reinforces that we need their voice to speak for us,
需要他们来证实我们的存在和我们的需求
that they validate our existence and what we want.
遗忘迷雾怎么样
Well, how's the Amnesia Haze?
很好 哥们...女士 很好
Uh, you know, it's good, man-- ma'am. It's good.
真的很好
It's really good. Uh...
这只是助长了我们需要他们
It's perpetuating the idea that we need them
来帮我们解决
to help us to fix
对 如果他们真想帮助我们
Right, right, and if they wanna help us,
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表