剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
你是在哪个画廊工作的 约翰
So, what gallery are you with, John?
其实我算是流动工作的
Oh, um, actually, I'm between places right now.
真不错 你该给我看看你的作品
Cool, very cool. Well, you should show me your work.
-我认识不少人 -好啊 太好了
- I know a lot of people. - Oh. Wow. Okay. Yeah, cool.
不客气 伙计
No problem, man.
-你们要再来点酒吗 -好 我再来一杯
- You guys want another round? - Yeah, yeah, I'll take another one.
-哈普 我去拿威士忌 -好主意
- Oh, Harp, I'll, uh, I'll grab the whiskey. - Oh, good idea.
这其实是我们朋友的酿酒庄酿的酒
This is actually, uh, a friend of ours who owns this distillery.
-真厉害 -所以我们有一大堆这种酒
- Oh, cool. - So we get this stuff by the truckload.
你们应该带一瓶回去 可以吧 洛根
Oh, you guys should take a bottle, right, Logan?
-当然了 -不用吧 真的吗
- Oh, totally. - No, really?
-当然了 -太感谢了
- Yeah. - Wow. Thank you so much.
-你们太慷慨了 -没事
- That's really generous. - Sure.
我是说 我是说 真不好意思
I mean-- and I mean-- this bears saying,
再次感谢你们邀请我们过来
thank you again for inviting us over.
真的很感激 你们应该...
I really appreciate it. You guys are like our, um...
你们是这幢楼里第一对
You're like the first people we've met in the building
对我们友善的人
who are actually nice to us, you know
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Chin-chin.
眼神接触 眼神接触
Uh, eye contact, eye contact, eye contact.
-这酒真不错 -是啊
- That was good. - Yeah.
我不知道 你们反正这周末
So, I don't know, since you guys
不在城里住
are gonna be out of town this weekend,
我们能不能借用一下你们的钥匙
do you think we could borrow your key fob?
什么
Uh, what?
就是你们的桑拿房♥ 健身房♥
Uh, you know, like, your fob for the sauna,
之类地方的钥匙
the gym, and stuff, you know?
你知道吗
Oh, you know what?
这大楼把这些地方租出去真是很奇怪
The building has gotten so weird about lending that out.
没错 不行
Yeah. Yeah. No.
-我是说 我会... -不 不行
- I mean, I would-- - No. No. No.
对不起 我...抱歉
Sorry, I... Sorry, guys.
我们只是...我们想和所有邻居
We just... We wanna stay on good terms
-都保持良好的关系 -没错
- with all our neighbors. - Yeah.
明白
Understood.
伙计们 我们绝对不会犹豫...
Guys, you know we would in a heartbeat--
当然了
Oh, of course.
-别道歉 -我们绝对不会犹豫
- Don't apologize. - We would in a heartbeat.
-绝对不会犹豫 -对
- We would in a second. - Yeah.
问一下总不为过 对吧
Can't blame a girl for trying, right?
不好意思 我得去上厕所
Uh, excuse me. I have to pee.
这是什么鬼
Oh, what the fuck is that?
操
Oh shit.
你懂的
You know.
没错 把棉布翻出来一点 等弄好了
Yeah, I mean, flip a little Moleskin, when it's over with,
看看能不能大卖♥♥
see if we can get a best-seller out of it.
如果你忘带钥匙
请用密♥码♥7391进桑拿房♥和健身房♥
-再见 周末玩的开心 -一路顺风
- Bye, have a great trip this weekend. - Good luck, guys.
-注意安全 -谢谢
- Stay safe, you know? - Oh, thanks.
本来还挺开心的
Well, that was fun till it wasn't.
没错
Yeah, well...
你知道...
you know...
有时候不入虎穴
sometimes you gotta deal with the devil
焉得桑拿码
to get a sauna code.
伙计 你好啊
Hey, man. What's up?
我要告诉你两个词
I've got two words for you:
-桑拿 马丁尼 -下次
- Sauna. Martini. - Next time!
桑拿派对 听起来不错
Hot sauna party. Sounds pretty good.
-要过来吗 -马上来
- Wanna come over? - Yeah, be over there soon.
我在看一个人 想过去认识一下
I'm watching this guy, and I have to introduce myself to him.
-他在甩套索 -听起来很危险
- He's lassoing. - Sounds dangerous.
很难 但这是硬功夫
It's hard work, but it's honest work.
-好的 伙计 到时候见 -好
- Yeah. All right, man, I'll see you then. - All right.
好样的
Yeah! There you go!
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好 -晚上好 先生
- Hello.- Evening, sir.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
我来找住在这里的坎迪斯和约翰
I'm here to see Candace and John in apartment, uh...
-322号♥房♥间 -322
- 332. - 332.
-在这里登记名字和探访时间 -谢谢
- Sign here, please. Name and time in. - Thank you.
-好 -332号♥吗
- Yeah. Yeah. - 332?
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
有一位本来找您
Ben is here to see you.
本
Ben?
你是在等一位...
Yeah, are you expecting a...
本·巴顿吗
Ben Button?
-对 本 让他上来 -好的
- Yeah, Ben. Send him up. - Ah, good.
-可以了 -好的
- It's okay. - Okay.
抱歉 你写的是十点
Excuse me. You wrote, "10:00"...
现在已经10:23了
...and it's actually, uh, 10:23.
-真是低级错误 -抱歉
- What a mistake. - Yeah. I'm sorry.
-时间飞逝 -确实是 对吧
- Time flies. - It does, doesn't it?
-直接涂上 -好的 很完美
- Crossing it out. - Yes, that's perfect.
-你才完美 -谢谢
- You're perfect. - Thank you.
-晚上愉快 -您也是 巴顿先生
- Have a good night. - Have a nice evening, Mr. Button.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
我都不知道普通人会
I didn't know that normies were saving
留着胎盘和脐带
their placentas and their umbillical cords too.
但那难道不用冷藏什么的吗
But aren't you supposed to refrigerate it or something?
-我还以为是用来吃的呢 -用来吃
- I thought you were supposed to eat it. - You're supposed to eat it?
抱歉 这玩意儿不好使
I'm sorry. This sploof does not work.
我都不知道我们为啥要这样
I don't even know why we're doing it.
哥们 配合我一下
Dude, just work with me here.
我初中后就没做过 所以可能做错了
I haven't made one since middle school, so maybe I made it wrong.
怎么不直接打开窗户 又大又豪华
Why don't we just open these windows? They're so big and lush.
-没有为什么 -因为我们被保安逮住过
- Because. - Because we got caught by the security guard.
兴致终结者
Boner killer.
对 烦死了
Yeah, it sucks.
你想不想要我们的吊床
Do you want our hammock?
-我不能收 -你可以的
- Oh, no, I can't. - Yeah, you can.
-也许我可以收下你们的吊床 -可以的
- Maybe I can take your hammock. - You can take it.
她真美
Oh, she's beautiful.
-她叫什么 -特蕾莎
- What's her name? - Trisha.
-她会哄你入睡 -太好了 谢谢你们
- She'll rock you to sleep. - This is so kind. Thank you very much.
-不客气 -我为你们庆祝一下
- You're welcome. - I celebrate you.
我只希望我儿子的能跟我的差不多
I just think I want my son's to look like mine,
这样他就不会有什么综合症之类的了
so he won't have a complex or something.
你觉得那真会是个问题吗
Do you think that's actually gonna be a problem?
我是说 那正常吗
I mean, is that normal
儿子跟老子比鸡鸡的大小
for a son to compare his dick to his dad's?
不只是比较 也是为了清洁 以免有包皮垢
It's not just the comparing. It's also cleanliness, smegma.
谁想遭遇那些啊
Who wants to deal with that?
对于婴儿来说肯定很痛苦
It's gotta be really traumatic for a baby.
对 这可是肉刑
Yeah, I mean, it's mutilation.
我总跟你们聊老爸的外生殖器
I always talk about dad genitals with you guys.
-爸的器官太常出现了 -爸的器官
-Dad-gens come up a lot. - Dad-gens.
我们以前也被这样批评过
We've gotten that criticism before.
-什么情况 -我在尝试一种新笑声
- What the fuck is that? - Oh, I'm trying out a new laugh.
你可能得再研究研究
You might wanna workshop it a little further.
我一直想尝试一种笑声 就是
I was trying to do a laugh for a while where I was like...
听起来很真实 很正式
That sounds real. That sounds official.
好了 这里太热了
Yeah, it is like Nelly-level hot in here, y'all.
我可能一会就走了
I think I'm gonna have to go soon.
-再待两分钟 -好 不过挺酷的
-I got like two minutes. -Yeah, it's pretty cool, though.
你们把这个新地方打造得非常棒
You guys did a real good job with this new place.
-这可是头奖之城 -我知道
- This is Jackpot City. - I know.
欢迎来到头奖之城
Welcome to Jackpot City.
总人口: 三人
Population: Three.
伙计们 你们不能待在这里
Hey, guys, you can't be up in here.
-糟糕 -不 我们可以的 我们住这里
- Oh shit. - No, yes, we can. We live here. Sit.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表