剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
蕾妮
Renee?
蕾妮
Renee?
-真抱歉 亲爱的 -没关系 快进来
- I am so sorry, darling. - No, no. Come in.
我的航♥班♥延误了
My flight was delayed.
-我吵醒你了吗 -没有
- Did I wake you? - No.
我给你妈发了短♥信♥ 她说你应该没睡
I texted your mom. She said you'd be up.
-对 我还没睡 -那就好
- Yeah, I was up. - Okay, great.
-谢谢 太好了 -应该的
- Thank you. Perfect. - Sure, sure.
-那个给我吧 -好
-I'll take that. -Okay.
你妈妈呢
Where is your mom?
出去了吧 我也不知道
Uh, out. I don't know.
天 一点都没变 是吧
Oh, God. Still hasn't changed, huh?
冰箱里有披萨 要吗
There's pizza in the fridge if you want.
谢谢 我在飞机上吃了
Oh, thank you. I ate on the plane.
那就好 这是你的房♥间
Okay, good. And... here's your room.
真好
Lovely.
床上有干净的毛巾
There's fresh towels on the bed
柜子里还有多的枕头 要什么随便拿
and extra pillows in the closet. Just take whatever you want.
真谢谢你
Thank you so much.
来 我给你们买♥♥了点软糖
Here. I brought you guys some gummies.
-谢谢 真好 -你喜欢这种的吧
- Oh, thanks. That's so nice. - You like those, right?
对 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
还给你妈带了一小瓶
And a little bottle for your mom.
酷 谢谢
Oh, cool. Thank you.
你跟你♥爸♥长得真像
You really look like your dad.
你妈总是这么跟你说吗
Does your mom tell you that all the time?
对 她跟谁都这么说
Yeah, everyone tells me that.
那好吧 今晚挺累的
Okay, well, it's been a long night, so.
是啊 睡个好觉
Yeah. Sleep well.
-明天见 -晚安
- See you tomorrow. - Good night.
晚安
Bye. Good night.
众口难调
第二季第七集
你来这边要采访科洛·塞维尼吗
So, you're interviewing Chloe Sevigny while you're here?
对 应该是这样
Yeah, I'm supposed to.
想做个有代表性的
Trying to get a cross-section.
我运气好 明天约到了鲁保罗
I got lucky with RuPaul for tomorrow.
-不可能 -真的
- Shut up. - Mmm, yeah.
这可太酷了
That's... so tight.
-我超喜欢鲁保罗变装皇后秀 -是啊
- I love Drag Race so much. - Well, yeah.
我一周之前才看了萨沙的演出
I saw Sasha perform like a week ago.
蕾妮要帮鲁保罗化妆吗
Does Renee get to do RuPaul's makeup?
她肯定很乐意
Well, I'm sure she would love to,
但是鲁保罗有自己的人负责
but RuPaul has his own people for that.
不过我要采访你妈 你想帮帮我吗
But I'm interviewing your mom. You want to help me with that?
我妈 算了吧
My mom? Pass.
她有很多很棒的故事
She's got a lot of good stories.
是啊 她在90年代睡过大半个东村的人
Yeah. She fucked like half of the East Village in the '90s.
她自己说的 不是我
Those are her words, not mine.
你妈妈是个非常吃得开的人
Your mom was a very outgoing person.
是啊 我听说的也是这样
Yeah, so I've heard.
抱歉 我回来了
Sorry. Sorry. I'm home! I'm here!
-她来了 -天啊
- Here she is. - Oh my God!
天啊 天
Oh my God! Oh my God!
-瞧瞧你 -真抱歉你到的时候我不在
- Look at you. - I am so sorry that I wasn't here when you got here.
回头我再跟你细说
I will tell you more about that later.
-生日快乐 -谢谢
- Happy birthday to you. - Thank you.
大姑娘了 我买♥♥了黑白饼干
Big girl. I got you black and white cookies.
你最爱的
Your favorite.
-生日快乐 亲爱的 -谢谢
- Happy birthday, love. - Thank you.
对了 他们说你的礼物还在派送中
Oh, hey, they said that your gift is still out for delivery,
所以可能要周一才到
so it might not get there till Monday...
-好的 -不过也可能今天就能到
- All right. Okay. - ...but, I mean, it might get here today.
-等等看吧 我给你运单号♥ -好
- We'll see. I'll give you the tracking number. - That's fine.
-真对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry. Hey. - That's okay.
天啊 你好吗
Fuck. You okay?
好 挺好的
Yeah. Yeah.
来了这边就好多了
Much better now that I'm here.
你买♥♥的吗 克劳迪 当然是你
Did you do this, Claud? Of course you did.
这可是欧洲的东西
This is some Euro shit right here.
臭味奶酪 水果
Stinky cheese, fruit.
-我睡不着 所以就 -眯一会吧
- I couldn't sleep, so I just-- yeah. - Take a nap.
现在就去 我们晚点再聊 我也去睡一会
Now. We can talk later. I'm gonna fucking take a nap.
-好 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
妈 蕾妮 别忘了打电♥话♥约今晚的事
Mom, Renee, don't forget to call tonight.
-还记得吗 -记得 我会打电♥话♥的
- Remember? - Yeah, I'll call.
-不用担心 -那是我的外套
- Don't worry about it. - That's my jacket.
阿卜杜拉非常...
Abdullah was very, um...
-专业吗 -对
- Professional? - Yes.
-非常友好 -非常友好
- Very courteous. - Very courteous.
-小吃很不错 -但他不是你
- Great snacks. - But not you.
我真新奋你回来了
I'm chuffed to have you back.
新奋
"Chuffed"?
新奋 对 我们都很新奋
Chuffed. Yes, we're all chuffed.
什么叫新奋
What do you mean, "Chuffed"?
就是兴奋的英语说法
I believe it's the English word for "Stoked."
我听成了心烦
Sounds like "Chafed."
跟心烦正相反
It's the opposite of "Chafed."
-新奋 -很新奋 伙计
- Chuffed. - Chuffed stuff, man.
我们满心新奋
We're... stuffed to the chuffs.
把散装大♥麻♥装进茶包
You put the loose weed into the teabag,
然后把茶包放进咖啡容器
and then you put the teabag into a coffee container.
- 能掩盖气味 -有种方法简单得多
- It hides the smell. - There's a way easier way to do this.
-可以直接用雾化笔 -他马上就来了
- You can fly with a vape pen. - He's gonna be here in two minutes.
能给我们300块的东西让我们试试吗
Can you just give us $300 worth of things that we can try?
焦糖怎么样
What about the caramels?
我想要安必恩 酒精 然后来点焦糖
Can I take Ambien, alcohol, and then a caramel?
-行 -太好了
- Yes. - Great.
左边的屁♥股♥蛋对右边的屁♥股♥蛋说了什么
What did the left ass cheek say to the right ass cheek?
不知道
I don't know.
我们团结一致 就能挡住所有的屎[同破事]
If we stick together, we can stop all this shit.
-真高兴见到你 伙计 -天 我真爱你
- Nice to see you, man. - Oh my God, I love you.
来抱抱
Hey, come on.
-那家伙是谁 -这家伙是谁
- Who's that guy? - Who's this guy?
-你好点了吗 -好多了
- You feeling better? - I am feeling better.
疼痛缓解了不少
You know, the pain has pretty much subsided,
但我得去做理疗 我不喜欢
but I gotta go to physical therapy, and I don't like it.
我这个膝盖也做过理疗
Well, I had to go to physical therapy for this knee,
我得说 确实有帮助
and I have to say it helped.
所以我要么得做一小时无聊的锻炼
So, I either gotta do an hour of the most boring exercises
要么就得忍♥受疼痛
or I gotta be in pain.
我猜你的另一个选择是
Well, I guess your other option
假装不疼 假装一切都很好
is to deny that it hurts, pretend everything's cool.
你是说就像伯尼·桑德斯不是总统一样吗
You mean Bernie Sanders isn't president?
是这个意思吗
Is that what you mean?
差不多就这个意思
That's kinda what you mean.
-想给我宝贝女儿一份生日礼物
-好的 你在家吗
好了 跟你一起很开心
Anyway, this is really fun.
-我得走了 -好的 很高兴见到你
- I gotta go. - Okay. Good to see you.
-我也是 -照顾好你的胳膊
- Nice to see you too. - Take care of that arm.
照顾好你的宝宝
And take care of that baby.
你的粘液栓排出来了吗
Oh, did you pass your mucus plug yet?
刚排出来
Like, just now.
别放那歌♥了 快折磨死我了
Em, enough with the song already! You're killing me!
什么情况 今天是怀念20世纪吗
What is it, like the 20th time today?
这是强调色
This is an accent color.
-你能开下门吗 应该是你的大♥麻♥ -门没锁
- Hey, can you get that? I think it's your pot. - Yeah. It's open!
请进
Come in!
你好吗
How are ya?
挺好的 你呢
Uh, good. How are you?
我还行
I'm-- I'm okay.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表