剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy.
很好 吉米
Yeah, Jimmy.
你不喜欢粗暴的 没关系
You don't like it rough. That's okay.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
好了
Well...
只剩你和我了
it's just you and me...
科林·法瑞尔
Colin Farrell.
只剩你和我了
Just you and me.
对 宝贝 热 热
Yeah, baby. Hot, hot.
玉檀香
Palo santo.
我他妈讨厌玉檀香
I hate fucking palo santo!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 玉檀香
Fuck you, palo santo!
我可以用胡萝卜做死藤水
I can make ayahuasca with a carrot.
弄断它
Break it down.
我知道这对你很重要 亲爱的
I know this means everything to you, honey.
你在伤害你自己
And, you know, you're hurting yourself.
-你不用这样的 -不
- You don't have to do this. - No.
-别说话 -拜托 我的天 这简直
- No words. - Come on. Jesus Christ! This is--
-跳舞 -你得打住了
- Dance. - You got to stop.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
这越来越失控了
This is getting out of control.
格洛丽亚 捡起来
Gloria, pick me up!
亲爱的
Honey...
我愿意为你做任何事
I'm willing to do anything for you.
我愿意做任何事来帮你
I will do anything to help you...
拜托 跟我说话 捡起电♥话♥
Come on, talk to me! Pick me up!
好吗
Would ya?
我在这里 拜托
I'm right here. Come on.
这个地铁砖很棒 哥们
Yeah, this subway tile's really nice, man.
你们弄得真棒
You guys did such a good job.
谢谢
Thank you!
还在进展中
It's coming along.
你们下周要去冰岛吗 伙计
And you're going to Iceland next week, man?
我一直想去冰岛
I've always wanted to go to Iceland.
你什么时候走
Yeah! When are you leaving?
下周三 我太他妈激动了
Next Wednesday. I'm fucking excited!
-那是肯定的 -那真是世上最美的地方
- Oh, I bet. - It's honestly the most beautiful place on Earth.
是啊 你们到了那边准备干什么
Yeah, what are you gonna do when you get there?
我都计划好了
Oh, well, I got the whole thing planned out.
我们要去雷克雅维克
We're going to Reykjavík,
我们会先降落在那里
and we're gonna land there first.
我弄了辆奔驰短跑房♥车
I got one of those Mercedes Sprinter RVs.
我们会沿着乡下一路野营
And we're gonna camp all the way around the countryside.
-就在外面露营 -在那条环路上吗
- Just camping out. - Oh. On that Ring Road?
没错
Exactly!
我们会带上自行车 会很疯狂的
We're bringing our bikes. It's gonna be sick!
-你好啊 -哥们
- Hello, hello! - Oh, hey, man! Hey!
-有什么新鲜事吗 -没什么
- What's up? - Oh, not much.
就是工作的奴隶
You know, a slave to the job.
我懂的
Oh, I get it.
所以才要有假期嘛 对吧
It's what vacations are for, right?
我懂 你们要去冰岛 帮我...
I know, and you're going to Iceland. Say hi--
冰岛
Iceland?!
我就知道
Oh, I fucking knew it!
-冰岛 -混♥蛋♥ 你毁了惊喜
- Iceland! - Damn, you motherfucker, done ruined the surprise!
我就知道 天 我第二个猜的就是那里
I knew it! Dude, it was my second guess!
-混♥蛋♥ -就...
- Motherfucker! - Just--
吉米 怎么了
Hey Jim, what's up, man?
-你在附近吗 -我女朋友需要帮助
- Hey, you around? - My lady friend needs some help.
乐意帮忙
Yeah, happy to help.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
格洛丽亚
Oh, hey, Gloria!
我是吉米的朋友
I'm friends with Jim.
吉米
Jimmy.
对 吉米 你还好吗
Yeah, Jimmy. How are ya?
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, Jesus. You okay?
-我在跳舞 -对 他说你在做跳舞马拉松
- I'm dancing. - Yeah, he said you're doing a dance marathon.
你还要再跳一整天
You're gonna dance for a whole nother day?
他们是这么说的
Well, that's what they say.
吉米让我给你带了点东西
Well, Jim asked me to get you a little something.
-不 吉米 -好帮帮你
- No, Jimmy... - To help you out here.
也许这会有帮助
Maybe this'll help.
要我帮你点上吗
Do you want me to light it for you?
脏
Sucio.
脏
Sucio?
我陪你跳
I'll dance with you.
你真好
You're sweet.
-来 -其他人都走了
- Here you go. - Everybody left.
他们都走了
Everyone left?
我能想象要是没有其他人陪
Yeah, I imagine it's probably pretty hard to do this
这可能挺难的
without people here.
这可不是小孩的游戏
It's not child's play.
不是
No.
挺棒的吧
Pretty good, huh?
这叫失忆阴霾
This is Amnesia Haze.
这就像
You know, it's like, uh...
我不怕死 你懂吗
I'm not afraid of death, you know?
什么
What?
从来没怕过
Never have been.
还在跳舞
Still dancing.
还在跳
Still dancing.
你来之前 我真是渴死了
Before you came, I was really thirsty.
我在想拉斯科洞穴
And I was thinking about the caves of Lascaux.
-拉斯科 -你知道吗
- Lascaux? - You know 'em?
在法国
In France,
尼安德特人和智人在那里
where the Neanderthals and Homo sapiens
同时聚集在一起
gathered together at the same time,
出现了重叠
there was overlapping.
然后
And...
发明了艺术的人赢了
the ones who made the art won.
那是他们在
That's what they saw
洞穴岩层上看到的 在拉...
in the layers of the caves at Lat--
不对 在德国 不是拉斯科
No, Germany, not Lascaux.
然后他们
And they...
唱起了歌♥
sang.
不
No!
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表