剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
Hey, Justin, are you in there?
-别进来 -好 那你上楼好吗
- Don't come in. - Okay. Can you come upstairs?
-我们在开住♥宅♥会议 -什么
- We're having a house meeting. - What?
赶紧
Hurry.
他马上就来
He's coming.
我不想把这事搞得太严重
Okay, I don't want to make a big deal out of it.
-不会的 -真不会
- It's okay. - Totally.
老兄 你这么快就回来了
Oh, hey, brother. You're back already?
是啊 又来了 但并不是很乐意
Yeah, I'm back. Not happy about it, though.
不是吧 怎么了
Oh shit. What's up?
我今天都来了三次了
I've been here three times today, man.
你点完两个小时 他又点了一次
You ordered, and then he ordered about two hours later,
结果现在我又来了 第三次了
and then now I'm back here again a third time.
很疯狂吧 大卫点完
Isn't it crazy? David called,
10分钟后我又点了
and then I literally called like 10 minutes later.
太搞笑了
That's so funny.
是啊 简直疯了
Yeah, it's crazy.
我只是想说明一下
I just wanna figure something else out,
我不可能一天来好多次
because I can't keep coming here multiple times in a day.
所以如果我找过你 下次就该在工作的地方找你
So if I already called you, I should call you from work
-你送到那里去 -完美
- and get you to deliver there instead? - Mmm! Perfect.
你不用换地方
I mean, you don't have to move.
你们几个可以互相协调 明白吧
You guys can just talk and coordinate, right?
这是我们这个月聚得最齐的一次
Well, this is the most we've seen each other in months.
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
现在吗
Right now?
是啊
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
我能理解有时候会这样
Well, I understand how that can go sometimes.
乔什
今晚能给我朋友雷吉娜送点货吗
没问题 地址
我有办法了
Okay, I got an idea.
你下次来的时候 敲敲大家的门
How about next time you come, you just knock on our doors
问问我们有没有需要
and, like, ask if we need anything.
-对 -机智
- Yeah. - Smart.
好吧
Okay.
你好 今天过得好吗
Hello. How are you?
-还行 -很高兴见到你
- Oh, hey. You know, fine. - Nice to meet you, man.
我也是
Nice to meet you too.
-那么... -来看看
- All right. So... - Okay.
-你想要什么 -我看看
- What you need? - Ooh! Okay.
如果想要花 这些一律50块
If you want flowers, these are all 50.
可嚼的20块 劲比较小
These gummies are 20, not so strong.
这些饼干劲足一点 25块
But these cookies are much stronger. These are 25.
烟卷15块
And these pre-rolls are 15.
还有烟笔 有印度大♥麻♥的
And the vape pens-- I got an indica
还有普通大♥麻♥的 都是50块
and I got a sativa, and they're both 50.
-普通大♥麻♥ -试试看
- Sativa. - Going up.
周二嘛 就抽普通的
All right, cool. On a Tuesday.
-我真的很喜欢你的标签 -多谢
- I really like your labels. - Oh, yeah, thanks.
我经常会换
Yeah, I like to change it up every now and then,
-重新标榜 看看效果怎么样 -聪明
- you know, rebrand, see what works. - Smart.
谢谢 谢谢 只要笔是吗
Thank you, thank you. You good with just the pen?
好的
All right.
50块
That's 50.
好的
Okay.
- 好 谢谢 -考虑换房♥子吗
- All right. Thanks. - You looking for a place?
不太着急 但
You know, not actively, but, uh...
你喜欢现在住的地方
You like your apartment?
还行 算不上最好的
Uh, it's okay. It's not the greatest.
里面没有洗衣机
You know, there's no washing machine in the building,
也没有便利店
there's not a great grocery store,
但还凑合吧
but whatever, it's fine.
你现在在做什么
What are you doing right now?
工作 怎么了
You know, working. Why?
附近有个特别棒的公♥寓♥ 就隔了一个街区
There is an amazing apartment just a block away from here.
你真得去看看
You really should see it.
我原来想自己搬去住的
I mean, I thought about moving there myself,
但我打算直接买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
but I'm really looking to buy my next place.
全新硬木地板
So, I'm just saying there's brand-new hardwood floors,
顶级家用设施
top-of-the-line appliances,
是历史性地标建筑
a historical landmark, you know?
是当时非奴地下逃难通道的站点
It was a stop on the Underground Railroad.
是吗 哪一站
Oh wow. Which stop?
开玩笑的
I'm just joking.
我不知道
Well, yeah, I don't know.
说到搬家 就想到还要打包行李
You said, "Moving," And then I thought about packing,
还得找人签租♥房♥♥合同
and then I thought, "Someone's gonna have to take over my lease,"
想到我就头疼
and it kind of made my butt cheeks clench,
我不知道 现在好像还不是时候
so I don't know. I don't think it's the moment,
但如果我想搬了我会打给你
but I'll give you a call if I decide I want to.
我能理解 你有我的名片了
I feel you, but look, you have my card,
随时联♥系♥我
so any time, I got you.
感受你的坐骨
Bring your awareness to your sitz bones
纳玛斯托瑜伽
想象你的根脉轮向下延伸 与大地融为一体
and allow your root chakra to become one with the Earth.
想象自己是一棵树 向下扎根
Plant yourself. Ground yourself.
哪也不去 谁也不见
Nowhere to go. No one to see.
无事无为
Nothing to do.
这一刻就静止在这里
Just be here in this moment.
感受宇宙之大
Accept the universe's abundance.
深呼吸
And breathe.
吸气 感受这方美丽存在的奇迹
Inhale the miracle that is this beautiful existence...
呼气 一切归于平静
and exhale peace.
其他的都安置就位
The rest will fall into place.
安
Namaste.
安
Namaste.
感谢大家今天来到这里
Now, thank yourself for coming to your mat today.
你从全食超♥市♥买♥♥的吗
You got that at Whole Foods?
居然背着我去了全食超♥市♥
You cheating on me with Whole Foods now?
连话都不说了吗
Oh, you can't even talk now?
雷吉娜 真的吗
Damn, Regine. It's like that?
你感觉如何
How's it make you feel?
是不是感觉很有马娅·安杰卢的风范
Getting your Maya Angelou step on, girl?
美国黑人作家 诗人 编剧 演员 歌♥手
是不是觉得自己改头换面了
You feel like a brand-new you?
这和养生茶一个味吗
Does it taste like kombucha, baby?
金食待你不错吧
Key Foods did you fine, baby.
雷吉娜 怎么了
Regine. What's a matter, girl?
我♥操♥ 搞什么
Motherfucker. What the fuck?
已售
你还好吗
You all right?
给我展示一下下犬式
Lemme see that downward-facing dog.
各位
Hey, guys,
我们按计划完成了宣传
we covered the canvassing schedule,
很好 明天的话
so that's good. Okay, so tomorrow,
我们讨论一下鼓励潜在新成员参与的计划
we're gonna discuss potential new community engagement projects,
你们准备一下
so just be ready with those.
如果没有什么要补充的话
Okay, unless anybody has anything else...
蟋蟀有话说
Crickets.
好 坎迪斯和约翰 你们洗碗
Okay. Candace and John, you guys are on dishes tonight.
-好的 -我们致感恩词之前
- Right on. - Yay. And before we share gratitudes,
阿莎和科尔
Ayasha and Cole...
最后由你们发言
last word is yours tonight.
-搞得太煽情了 -确实
- Oh, it's too sad, you guys. - I know. I know.
你们大多数人都知道了
So, as most of you know...
我们终于走到这一步了
we're finally fucking doing it.
是的
Yes, yes, we are.
所以这是我们在这里的最后一个月了
And that means this is our last month with you all.
-抱歉 实在是... -没事
- I'm sorry. It's just... - It's okay.
我们会很想你们的
We're going to miss you guys a lot.
-我们也是 -嗯
- We're gonna miss you. - Yup.
但农场里有很多房♥间
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表