剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
I want to make sure that they got the check.
-谁们 -修好管道的那些人
- Who got the check? - Well, the guys who fixed the pipe...
他们需要支票
needed a check.
你不觉得我们该直接问他们收到没有吗
Don't you think we need to ask them if they got the check?
-我没明白 -不是的
- I guess I don't understand. - No. No.
我让他们写在背面了
I asked them to write it down in the back.
-什么背面 -帮我找到我的支票簿
- In the back of what? - Well, help me find my checkbook.
-就在这里什么地方 -好吧
- It's someplace here. - All right.
我早晚得把这里打扫一下
I gotta clean this up some day.
我让他们写在背面了
I asked them to write it down in the back.
我想应该是他们...
And that was when I assume that they...
这里有本支票簿 是这本吗
There is a checkbook here. Is this it?
对 就是它 对
Yeah, that's it. That's it. Yeah.
好的 那我...
Okay. So, I...
可你没给他们写支票 他们收到支票了吗
But didn't you write them a check? Did they get the check?
-不在他们手里吗 -不 他们写了支票 然后
- Don't they have the check? - No, they wrote the check and--
我让他们写在背面
and I asked them to write it in the back.
所以他们自己写了张支票
So they wrote themselves a check.
-对 -他们写在背面了 好吧
- Yeah. - They wrote it in the back. Okay.
"A和K管道维修 350块" 写在这里了
"A and K Plumbing, $350." Right there.
-是这个吗 对 就是这个
- Is that it? - Yeah. That's it.
-对 -他们在背面写了350
- Yeah. - Just because they wrote "350" Right here,
不代表支票就是开的350块 可能会更多
doesn't mean the check was written for 350. It could be more.
不会 他们都是好人
Oh no, they were very nice guys.
不会有事的
It's fine.
-好吧 -来点午餐怎么样
- Okay. - Listen, how about some lunch?
我得走了 真得走了
I gotta get going. It's-- it's-- I gotta go.
要是你得走的话 好吧 请便
Well, if you gotta go, all right, you must.
等等 我快速把这些处理下
Hold on. I'm just gonna do this real quick.
天 好多冰激凌
You know, it, uh... Fuck. That's a lot of ice cream.
-我把这些收起来 -当然 谢谢
- I'm just gonna put this away, and then... - Yeah, sure. Thanks.
你真是个好人
You're a wonderful guy.
-你太好了 -只是些力所能及的事
- You're a very nice guy. - Hey, I just do what I can.
你从小就是个好孩子
Even when you were small.
-好吧 -从小就是 你一直是好人
- Okay. - Even when you were small, you were a nice guy.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
跟你妈妈一样
Like your mother.
她总说你是她最爱的孩子
She always said you were her favorite.
我不该说出来 但这是真的
I shouldn't say that out loud, but it's true.
她总这么说 可别告诉索菲亚
She said that all the time. Don't tell Sofia.
索菲亚很让人头疼
Well, Sofia's kind of a pain in the ass,
她怎么会最招人喜欢呢 对吧
so how could she be the favorite, right?
你真是个小坏蛋
You're such a rascal.
机灵鬼
Funny guy.
我的机灵鬼 看看这脸
My funny guy! Oh, that face.
别把这么帅的脸遮起来
Don't cover up that handsome face.
拜托
Please.
-好的 -好吗
- Okay. - All right?
-好的 回见 -好
- All right. I'll see you later, man. - All right.
再见
Bye-bye.
我真为你骄傲 孩子
I'm so proud of you, son.
谢谢 谢了
I appreciate that. Thank you.
-回见 -你保重 大爷
- I'll see you. - Take it easy, man.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表