剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
尤其是在布鲁克林这边
around here in Brooklyn, especially.
什么 抱歉 皇冠高地的黑人
What? I'm sorry. Yeah. Black people in Crown Heights,
都没有警力支持和急救支持
they don't have a police and ambulance force.
-所以呢 -所以你们或许不一样
- So what? - u202dSo maybe not the same.
你们不一样
Not the same. Yeah.
我受不了她
我跟你讲 这姑娘让我想到你老婆
像个漂漂亮亮的蠢货
根本不是一回事
Not the same thing.
起码我不用给这个蠢货花钱
你这个傻子 起码花钱就能走
而在这里还得听这些自♥由♥主义的瞎话
那段我可听懂了
I understood that part.
不 我在告诉他你的自♥由♥主义
No, no, I'm telling him how your liberal perspective
-给我们的对话增添了色彩 -没错
- will add so much to the conversation. - Yeah.
你绝对能在高客网有很好的职业发展
You, my friend, are gonna have a great career ahead of on Gawker.
-祝你好运 -高客网已经没了 哥们
- Good luck. - Uh, Gawker doesn't exist anymore, dude.
晚安
Good night!
好吧
All right.
想出去走走吗
Hey, you wanna get outta here?
好
Yeah.
当然
Sure. u202d
-抽吗 -不
- Wanna smoke? - u202dNo.
-不抽吗 -不不不
- No? - No, no, no.
-确定吗 -我确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
-我出去一下 -好
- I'm gonna run outside. - Okay.
你可以去外面找我
You can find me outside.
好的
Yeah, okay. u202d
是啊 伙计 非常有意思
Yeah, man, that was pretty fun.
-太感谢你了 -谢了 伙计
- Thank you so much. u202d- Thanks, dude.
-谢谢 -太棒了
- Thank you. - Yeah. u202dNice.
我特别喜欢客人们
I especially like how the customers
老老实实上车下车
kinda just like come in and out of the back seat, you know?
就像《宋飞正传》里 克雷默在客厅里
It's like that Seinfeld where Kramer gets the game show set
找到了游戏节目的道具
in his living room.
-梅芙·格里芬竞猜 -梅芙·格里芬竞猜
- The Merv Griffin Show. - The Merv Griffin Show.
-没错 哥们 -他在垃圾桶里找到的
- Yes! Yes, dude. u202d- He finds it in the trash can.
没错 然后他在自己的公♥寓♥里举♥行♥
Yeah, and he sets it up in his apartment.
-他弄了那套衣服 -没错
- And he got that suit. - Yeah, exactly.
那可真是太深刻了
That is a deep cut, man.
的确...的确很有趣
It was-- it was pretty fun, man.
我真的很嗨了
I'm really fucking stoned.
我觉得我有点太嗨了
I think I'm too stoned, actually.
你和我一起出来玩就是有可能这样
Yeah, that tends to happen when you hang out with me.
-但很有趣 -没错 哥们
- But it's fun. - Well, I'm saying, dude,
反正我整晚都在外面开
I'm just driving around all night anyways,
如果你需要什么帮助
so if you ever need any help,
-喊我就行 -我会的
- just holla. - u202dI will.
你知道现在我最想要什么吗
You know what sounds so good right now
-法国吐司面包 -天啊
- is challah French toast. - u202dOh my God.
我♥操♥ 我饿死了
Oh man. I am so hungry. Holy shit.
是啊 你该去弄点吃的
Yeah. You should get something.
我开车的时候不能吃法国吐司
I can't eat French toast while driving though.
-你该休息一下 -也许吧
- You should take a break. - u202dYeah, maybe.
-小心点 伙计 -回见
- Take it easy, dude. - Later, man.
抱歉 喝多了
没事 哈库拉马塔塔[《狮子王》]
It's okay. Hakuna matata, baby.
操
Shit.
我...我给你拿了杯喝的
Oh, hey. I-- I got you a drink.
谢谢
Thanks.
你跳起舞来像个野人
You dance like a wild man.
那么烂吗
Is that bad?
不 不烂
No. Not bad.
你看起来很自♥由♥
You seem free.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你是哪里人 -莫斯科
- So, where are you from? - u202dMoscow.
-你呢 -离这里不远
- You? - Not far from here.
南威廉斯堡 [犹太人聚居区]
South Williamsburg.
我还奇怪这是什么呢 [犹太男性传统须发]
Oh, I was wondering what this was.
-怎么保持这么卷的 -卷在手指上
- How do they keep it so curly? - Twist it around your finger.
有时我会用发胶
Sometimes I use hair gel.
-我以为是用卷发棒的 -不
- I thought they used a curling iron. - No.
那么...
So, uh...
你很优雅
you're very elegant.
优雅
Elegant?
没错 你一身...黑色
Yeah, you're wearing... all black.
这里是纽约 大家都穿黑色
Yeah. It's New York. Everyone wears black.
你在莫斯科穿什么
What did you wear when you were in Moscow?
还是黑色
Black.
我也经常穿黑色
Yeah, I wear a lot of black too.
黑色最他妈棒了
Black's the fucking best.
最后一轮酒
Last call!
-你叫什么 -玛丽娜
- Uh, what's your name? - Marina.
玛丽娜 我是巴鲁克 大家叫我巴鲁克
Marina, I'm Baruch. Well, people call me Baruch.
发音稍有不同
Baruk, Baruch.
-巴鲁克 -对
- Baruch. u202d- Yeah.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
自♥由♥的感觉真好
Feels so good to be free!
那里面太恶心了
It's so gross in there.
好了 下一趴干什么
Okay, okay, what are we gonna do for afters?
-我绝对要去下一趴 -太棒了
- I'm totally DTF for afters. - Yes! Okay.
去"会员专供" 走 几点了
Members Only. Let's go. What time is it?
-什么 -大妹子
- No. What? - u202dGirl!
"会员专供"早就倒闭了 你说什么呢
Members Only has been closed forever. What are you talking about?
谁有隐形眼镜护理液吗?
Does anyone have contact solution?
我叫辆车来
I'll get an Uber.
我又不是玛丽·波平 你说什么呢
I'm not Mary Poppins, girl. What are you talking about?
《欢乐满人间》主角
仙女保姆 经常帮助人们解决困境
你的手袋可真大 小婊♥子♥
Well, you got that big-ass bag, bitch.
好了 听我说 我们得去个地方
Okay, hold on, hold on. We have to go somewhere.
我们得找个好地方 我吃了一片药
We have to go somewhere good, 'cause I took a pill
-我可不想回家睡觉 -好 我叫车
- and I don't want to go to bed. - Okay. Let me get a car.
-我们走 -好
- Let's go. - Okay.
好了 我可不去追龙了
All right, I'm not chasing any dragons.
好吧 再见 美人 来吻别
Fine. Mwah. Gorgeous. u202dMwah.
-你真不去吗 -对 我的眼睛都快溶解了
- Are you sure? - Yeah, my eyes are literally dissolving.
-拜 -回见
- Bye. u202d- See you later.
注意安全 别被袭击了
Be safe. Don't get attacked.
给你
There you go.
等不及了是吧
Couldn't wait, huh?
谁能抗拒吞拿鱼面包呢
Who can resist a tuna bagel?
我可能可以
I probably could.
你们这里有隐形眼镜护理液吗
Hey, do you have contact solution?
-有 我马上过去 -好的
- Yes, I'll be right there. - Okay.
玛丽娜 这是最棒的吞拿鱼面包
Marina, the best fucking tuna bagel--
你还好吗 巴鲁克
Are you okay? Baruch?
巴鲁克
Baruch!
救命 快来人 他噎住了
Help! Help! He's choking!
你叫救护车了吗
You call the ambulance?
-怎么了 -他噎住了
- What happened? - He was choking...
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
伙计 你能听到我说话吗
Hey, buddy. Can you hear me?
-他叫什么名字 -巴鲁克
- What's his name? - Baruch.
巴鲁克 你能听到我说话吗
Baruch, can you hear me?
他的气管被堵住了 该死
His airway's blocked. Shit.
给我刀 管子
Get me a knife and a straw,
外用酒精 急救箱 后面有什么都拿来
rubbing alcohol, first aid kit, whatever you have back there.
他是要一把刀吗
Did he just ask for a knife?
-这个行吗 -再小一点
- Like this? - Smaller knife.
后面有什么都拿来
Whatever you have back there.
给
Here.
那支笔更好 给我拿来
Better yet, give me that pen.
他说他是医生 我说不好
He says he's a doctor. I don't know.
25岁左右
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表