剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
多年来 布♥什♥维克发生了巨大的变化
当初 这里只是丛林里的一个农业社区
而现在 这里到处都是
街头艺术家 就像我身后这位
大家可以看到 他将整个社区
当成了一块画布
-不好意思 -没事
- Pardon moi. - No problem.
我们应该带克莱尔去看看
We should take Claire on that tour.
她可能已经去过了 她就住在附近
She's probably already gone. She lives in the neighborhood.
-我可能想去看看 罗 -你是个成年人了
- I might want to go, Ron. - You're a grown-ass woman.
做你自己想做的
You do what you want.
-谢谢 -我们去找找这个地方吧
- Thank you so much. - Let's find this damn place.
要是我们停得近一点
If we had parked closer...
众口难调
第二季第二集
等等 这边左拐还是那边左拐
Wait. This left or that left?
-走这边吧 -好的
- Let's go this way. - Okay. All right.
开什么玩笑 哪个是...
You've got to be kidding me. Which one is the--
让我看看
Here, let me see.
这是...应该是后面的红色胶带...
Oh, this is-- So it's the red tape on the back of the--
我们要不要给克莱尔带点肉蔻
Do you think that we should get Claire some mace?
也许吧 我不喜欢窗户上有栏杆
Yeah, maybe. I don't like that there's bars on the windows.
你知道什么地方的窗户上没有栏杆吗
Do you know what doesn't have bars on the windows?
-酒店 -好吧 够了
- A hotel. - All right. That'll be enough of that.
你好
Hello.
下午好
Hey. Afternoon.
-你们好 -猫咪真可爱
- Hello. - Cute kitty.
用皮带拴猫 太诡异了吧
A cat on a leash? That's freaky, right?
-好了 -好的
- All right, there we go. - Oh good.
整幢楼85万起
The whole building, 850K and upward.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
天啊 真烂
Oh God. What a dump.
天花板很高 光线充足
Well, high ceilings, plenty of light.
这简直疯了
Okay, that's insane.
厕所门都不能全开
The bathroom door doesn't even open all the way.
这样才有个性
Yeah, well, you know, it adds character.
罗
Ron!
先生们还在水槽里给我留了些盘子
The gentlemen left me some dishes in the sink.
就像在家里一样
It's just like home!
我得赶紧脱掉这些压缩袜
Man, I got to get these compression socks off.
亲爱的 不行 你不知道谁坐过那里
Honey, no! You don't know who has sat on that thing.
不要光脚站在脏地毯上
And don't put your bare feet on that filthy carpet.
等等
Wait.
卧室在哪
Where's the bedroom?
我觉得在那上面
I think it's up there.
从梯子上去
Up this ladder?
不不不
No, no. No. No.
梯子上的睡眠质量绝对很差
There is never a Sleep Number at the top of a ladder.
就像睡在树屋里
It'd be like sleeping in a tree house.
拜托 苏叔叔 等你第四次起夜的时候
Oh, please, Aunt Sue. Let's see how whimsical you're feeling
再来谈感受吧
the fourth time you get up to pee tonight.
冷静点
Hey, settle down.
克莱尔是想帮我们
Claire thinks she's doing us a good thing.
这里比酒店便宜 而且我们...
It's cheaper than a hotel, and besides, we--
-我♥操♥ 不 -怎么了
- Oh, oh, hell no. - What?
-不 -怎么了
- Hell no! - What is it?
那边有一条蛇
There's a fucking snake over there!
我的...
Oh my...
对啊 罗 这里就像树屋
Yes, Ron. It's just like a tree house,
有蛇之类的
with a snake and everything.
就像森林王子
It's like The Jungle Book.
广♥告♥里有吗 广♥告♥里说明了吗
Is it in the ad? Did they have it in the ad?
我不知道 我没看过广♥告♥
I don't know. I never saw the ad.
罗 当初可是你
You are the one, Ron,
同意让克莱尔给我们选个住处
who was okay with Claire picking us a place.
箱子里有一条蛇
A fucking snake in a box.
你知道哪里没有蛇吗
Do you know where there are no snakes?
闭嘴
Shut up!
嗯 我们顺利进来了
Yup, we got in okay.
在几个街区外找到了停车的地方
Found parking a few blocks away.
走了一点路
It was a little bit of a walk.
亲爱的 这附近停车安全吗
Oh, honey, is this neighborhood safe for the car?
我知道 但是谁知道呢
Well, I know, but you never know.
不 没错 这地方...
No. Yes. The place...
不 那酒店太贵了 就是贵
No. That hotel is too expensive. It is.
不 亲爱的 这地方很不错
No, honey, the place is fine.
谢谢你帮我们安排
Thank you so much for setting it up.
对 不 这是个跃层
Yup. Oh no, we are in a loft.
有一条蛇 就是这样
There's a snake. It is all happening.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
-克莱尔不知道有蛇 -广♥告♥上写了
- Claire didn't know there was a snake. - Oh, it's in the ad.
蛇的名字叫费根
The snake's name is Fagin.
-她根本没看 -费根
- She didn't even read it. - Fagin?
亲爱的 不用我说你也知道你♥爸♥气疯了
Okay, honey, your dad is freaked out, needless to say.
很高兴你们喜欢 我本来还很担心
I am so glad you like it. I was so stressing out about it.
亲爱的 很棒
Oh, honey, it's wonderful.
你♥爸♥爸和我这周末住在这里
Daddy and I are going to be very hip,
肯定会非常潮
staying here this weekend.
如果楼里有人问起来
Oh, if anyone in the building asks...
-怎么了 -别说是网上租的
- Yeah? - ...don't say you're doing Airbnb.
-为什么 -那是违法的 但并不违法
- How come? - Well, it's illegal, but not illegal,
但其实就是违法 这样吧
but really is illegal. You know what?
-算了 别在意 -好吧
- Don't even-- Don't even bother. - Okay.
听到了吗 罗 我们是罪犯呢
Did you hear that, Ron? We're outlaws.
克莱尔
Hey, Claire.
天啊
Oh my gosh!
这是我朋友 贝雅 乔万 这是我父母
These are my friends. Bea, Jovon, these are my parents.
我是莎伦
I'm Sharon.
太巧了 我太兴奋了
Get so caught up. I'm so excited.
-没错 -很高兴认识你们
- Oh. Yeah. Uh-huh. - So nice to meet you.
罗 你好
Hey, Ron. How you doing?
你好 贝雅
Oh. Hi, Bea.
贝雅是我新室友
Bea's my new roommate.
你们要在这里吃吗
Are you guys eating here?
如果还有位置的话
Well, if we can get a table.
这样吧 我去问一下
You know what? Let me see if-- what the girl has to say.
-你们干啥呢 -我们磕嗨了
- So, what are you up to? - We're stoned A.F.
你们不用这么小声
You don't have to whisper.
有没有多带点 听者有份
Did you bring enough for everybody?
没 但如果你想要 我可以找人
No, but I guess I could call our guy if you want.
太棒了
Oh my God, yes!
老天保佑
笑一笑
-我们能合个影吗 -当然
- Can we take a photo? - Sure.
一顿晚饭要四百块
$400 for dinner?
我来这儿
I did not come here
可不是为了给小贝雅买♥♥三杯马提尼的
to buy tiny Bea three fucking martinis.
-没办法 -妈 快跟上
- You know. - Mom! Come on!
知道了 我们拍个照 就来
Okay! We're taking a picture. Just a second.
罗尼 过去
Ronnie, go in there.
快去 乖
Go. Yes, big boy.
太棒了
Fabulous.
我总是忍♥不住四处环顾
It's hard not to look around and just...
除草剂
感觉这地方很空
I feel like this place is empty.
她把一切都带走了
She took everything.
我的小摆件 我的植物
My tchotchkes, my plants.
能让我有家的感觉的东西 她都带走了
She took everything that made this place like a home.
-一切都空了 -我说不好 伙计
- Now it's all fucking empty. - I don't know, man.
我感觉这地方... 不空啊
I wouldn't really characterize this place as, uh... empty.
我真的让她拿走了一切
I really let her take everything.
我当时是想好心一点
You know, I was trying to be the nice guy.
我列了一大堆要新买♥♥的东西
I got a list of new things I need to buy now.
你已经有了一些新罐子[大♥麻♥]
Well, now you got some new pot,
你可以把这个从列表上划掉了
so you can cross that off the list.
确实是
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表