剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
Indeed you did. Look at you, girl.
手艺不错嘛 让我瞧瞧
They did good. Well, let me see.
-瞧瞧这边这个 -这个不错
- Look at that. - Oh, now.
-没错 软得像棉花糖 -真的很棒
- Yeah, it's like a marshmallow. - That's not bad at all.
这边这个没那么好
This one is not so great.
-就像异卵双胞胎那样 -没错
- Well, fraternal twins. - Yeah, yeah.
卡梅伦和亚历克斯 这位是朱莉娅
Cameron and Alex, this is Julia.
朱莉娅 他们是卡梅伦和亚历克斯
Julia, Cameron and Alex.
-你们好 -你好吗
- What's up? - How you doing?
-很好 -朱莉娅会帮我们
- Good. - So, Julia's the one
拓展网络影响力
that's gonna help us with our online presence,
可能会在社交媒体上帮我们点忙
maybe do a little something for us with social media,
-可能会把我们的网站弄得漂亮一点 -谢谢
- maybe make our website a little prettier. - Thank you.
别客气
Yeah.
-顺便说一句 我超喜欢这场布道 -谢谢
- I really loved the sermon, by the way. - Well, thank you.
-你常去教堂吗 -得了吧
- You go to church? - No way.
-不会吧 -不 我的意思是
- Oh no. "No way." - No. What I mean is,
我在天主教学校待了很久 我父母现在还做弥撒
I went to Catholic school for years. My parents still go to Mass.
这可跟弥撒一点也不一样
Yeah, this is definitely not anything like Mass.
是的 我真的很喜欢
No, it isn't. I really liked it.
梅尔牧师 梅尔牧师
Pastor Mel! Pastor Mel!
-我们有点麻烦 -我们出了点情况
- We've got a drama. - We have a drama,
我得去处理一下 你这周有空吗
and I have to follow it. Hey, this week works for you?
-当然 -发短♥信♥告诉我地址
- Absolutely. - Please text me the address.
-很高兴认识你 -好的 我也很高兴认识你
- It's good to see you. - I will. It's good to see you too.
你们介不介意我照张相 这里光线很好
Would you two mind if I take a picture of you? The light is nice.
当然不介意
Oh yeah, yeah, not at all.
你们来这里多久了
How long have you guys been coming here?
大概一年或者一年半了吧
Maybe a year, year and a half?
我来了半年 但感觉已经好久了
Six months for me. It feels like a lot longer.
这里的人都像亲人一样 你懂吧
I mean, everybody's like family here, you know?
没错 就像橄榄园餐厅那样
Yeah, it's like the Olive Garden.
没错
Yeah.
-确实有点像 -是啊
- Yeah, kind of like that. - Yeah.
你快回来了吗 真吃越南汤粉吗
顺路喝了一杯
落了点东西在办公室
再拿个打火机 谢谢
And a lighter? Thank you.
多谢
Thanks.
烟草店
我觉得这个还不错
This one I thought was kind of cool.
你能不能做得朴素一些 就是...
Yeah. You know, if you could just make it a little less, uh...
这些有点太好了 你懂我的意思吧
They're kind of too good. Do you know what I mean?
当然 没问题
Sure, yeah. No, totally.
这还只是起点
This is just a jumping-off point.
没错 我不想让人觉得
Right. I-- I don't want it to feel like
这一切背后有团队运作
there's a marketing team behind all this.
毕竟你已经见过我这边的人了
I mean, you seen my people.
我不想让他们觉得自己被当成了推销噱头
I don't want 'em to feel like they're being sold to.
好 没问题
Yeah. No, totally.
我那晚还照了不少照片
I, um, I took a lot more photos
用在这里了
the other night that I'm using here.
-比如这张 我觉得挺酷的 -挺好
- Like that one... I thought was cool. - Yeah.
我说 不如我周二晚再回来吧
So, why don't I come back to the Tuesday night service,
再多拍一些 多找些灵感
take some more, get a little more inspiration?
可以啊 我们很欢迎你回来
Oh yeah, we'd love to have you come back.
好的 谢谢你大老远过来
Okay. Thank you for coming all the way out here.
-我知道这挺麻烦的 -不会
- I know it's a hassle. - No, not at all.
谢谢你带上我们
Thank you for taking us on.
我知道我们没花钱 但...
I mean, I know we're not paying, but--
-不会 这是我的荣幸 -谢谢
- No, no, it's my pleasure. - Thank you.
-这个包不错 -是啊
- That's a good one. - Oh. Yeah.
我朋友给我的 绝对...
My friend got this for me. It's definitely...
不是大♥麻♥
not pot.
不是大♥麻♥
只是我的笔
It is just my pens.
我不评判 我们都有自己的罪恶
No judgments. We all have our vices.
-也对 -而且...
- Yeah. - Besides...
我觉得上帝现在有更大的事要处理
I think God's dealing with bigger things these days.
金缕梅
你身上带了大♥麻♥吗
Did you bring any weed with you?
没有 我昨晚在男朋友家过的夜
No, I spent the night at my boyfriend's,
我走之前他就把我的东西都抽光了
and he smoked me out before I left.
好吧 我总得问问
All right. I had to ask.
有人吗
Hello?
你在家吗
屎壳郎
Scrom?
屎壳郎君
Scromple?
喂 我给你打了一天的电♥话♥
Hi. I've been trying to call you all day.
你怎么不接
Why aren't you picking up?
不是吧
Oh shit.
-不行吗 -好吧 再看看
- No? - Yeah, yeah. We'll see. We'll see.
-你挺可爱的 -我还是挺开心的 不过
- You're kind of cute. - Yeah, I'm still having fun, but--
你开心就好 不过我再也不碰火绒了
I'm glad you are, but I'm never touching Tinder again.
什么鬼
What the...?
什么
What?
他太棒了
He's breaking.
我♥操♥
Oh damn.
真棒 我的天
Oh yeah, boy.
我认识你
I know you...
认识很久了
from old.
我的舌头感觉很奇怪
My tongue feels crazy.
打扰了 他怎么没打石膏
Excuse me. Why doesn't he have a cast on?
周末的医师下班了
The weekend surgeon's backed up
得周一才能给他看诊
and won't be able to see him till Monday.
不是吧 这才周六
Seriously? It's Saturday.
别担心 我们会帮他保持无痛
Don't worry. We'll keep him pain-free till then.
一切都是双份的 一切都有两个
Everything's in double. Everything is two.
有需要就按呼叫器
Ring the call button if you need anything.
-谢谢 -"谁来阻止我
- Thank you. - "Somebody stop me!
抽烟" 《变相怪杰》的台词
Smokin'!" That's The Mask.
我什么都看不到了
I can't see a thing.
因为你的眼睛闭起来了
That's 'cause your eyes are closed.
你还好吗
Wassup?
你还好吗
Wassup?
是的
Oh yeah.
是的
Oh yeah.
好了 我带了你要的衣服
Okay. I brought you the clothes that you asked me for.
什么
What?
还有
Oh. And...
-是什么 -睁开眼睛
- What is it? - Open your eyes.
-睁不开 -试试看
- I can't. - Try.
糖果
Candy!
你给我买♥♥的吗
You got that for me?
是的
Yeah.
伙计 对不起
Buddy. Oh, I'm sorry.
你可以晚点再吃
Here, you can save 'em for later.
你为什么不打给我
Why didn't you call me?
打给你干什么
Call you what?
你受伤了 怎么不早点打给我
When you got hurt. Why didn't you tell me sooner?
你很忙
You were busy!
胡说 我们是一家人 伙计
That's bullshit. We're family, man.
-你就是很忙 -好吧
- You were busy! - Yeah.
"来了这里就是家人"
"When you're here, you're family."
《橄榄园》
"The Olive Garden."
没错 谢谢
Exactly. Thank you.
家庭乐队 你想唱什么
Well, family band. What you wanna sing?
你想唱什么我就唱什么
I'll sing whatever you want.
终结者
Terminator.
那是主题曲吗
Is that the theme song?
是主题曲 不过放慢了
It is the theme song, but slowed.
你想怎样 伊丽莎白·苏
What are you up to, Elisabeth Shue?
-伊丽莎白·苏 -你想怎样 伊丽莎白·苏
- "Elisabeth Shue"? - What are you up to Elisabeth Shue?
-这是个问题 -别说话
- It's a question. - Shh, shh, shh.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表