剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
That I do.
给你
Yeah. Here you go.
-多给你一点 -谢谢
- Little extra for you. - Oh, thank you.
-你抽吗 -现在不行
- Wanna smoke? - No, I can't right now.
不过谢了 伙计
Thanks, though, man.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
最近见过阿莉尔吗
Have you seen Arielle lately?
我们不是谈过了吗
I thought we talked about this, man.
拜托 我想知道
Please, I just-- I just need to know.
她没问起过你 你是想问这个吧
She didn't ask about you, if that's what you wanna know.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
好吧 等下
Okay. Wait, wait.
杰瑞德
Jared.
他也在吗
Was he there?
听着 哥们
Listen, dude,
如果你一直让我说你前任的事
I really can't come here
我就不来了
if you're gonna keep making me talk to you about your ex.
很奇怪
It feels really weird.
我室友的爸爸想一起玩
我知道 我听到了
I got it, I got it. I hear you loud and clear.
比心爸爸们
你在家吗
你没听明白
No, you don't hear me, man.
我不要你的钱 好吗
I don't want money, okay?
你得忘了她 继续生活 好吗
You-gotta-move-on.org, okay?
他和她染了一样的发色
He dyed his hair the same color as her.
好吧 哥们
Okay, dude.
我要给你个拥抱
I'm gonna give you a hug...
然后我得走了 好吗
and then I'm gonna leave. Okay?
行行行
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们以后不提你前任了
And then we're not gonna talk about your ex anymore.
好吗 好
Okay? All right. All right.
振作点 你看看你多棒
Hey, chin up. You've got a lot of stuff going on for you.
你风格鲜明
You have a clearly defined style,
你是很棒的艺术家 还有俩公羊头骨
you're a great artist, you got two ram skulls.
她把第三个拿走了
She took the third one.
别太贪心
Don't get greedy.
这些15一个
Yeah, those joints are 15 each.
谢谢
Oh my. Thank you.
谢谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you. Great to see you, babe.
我也是
Yeah.
没有医用大♥麻♥吗
All right, what about CBD?
我有些朋友在的州 比较注重法律
'Cause all my friends in the "Legal" States
一直吹嘘医用大♥麻♥有多好
can't stop flapping their gums about CBD.
不了 我以前带 但没人买♥♥
Yeah. No, I used to carry it, but people weren't buying it, so.
好吧 那泰国大♥麻♥烟呢
Okay, well, what-- what about Thai stick?
泰国大♥麻♥烟
Thai stick?
没有泰国大♥麻♥烟这一说 爸
Thai sticks aren't a thing, Dad.
-泰国大♥麻♥烟是什么 -你居然不知道
- Yeah, what's a Thai stick? - You-- "What's a Thai stick?"
从没听说过
I've never heard of that.
你作为一个优秀的大♥麻♥供应商
Man, you are a fine purveyor of fine cannabis.
居然没听过泰国大♥麻♥烟
You ain't never heard of Thai stick?
我可没说我是优秀的大♥麻♥供应商
I didn't say I was a fine purveyor of cannabis.
别说没有泰国大♥麻♥烟这种东西 好吗
Don't tell him that that Thai stick is not a thing, okay?
-真的有 -对
- It is totally a thing. - Yeah.
我们生你前
We were smoking Thai stick
就抽过泰国大♥麻♥烟
before you were a twinkle in your dad's eye.
-好吧 -我想和那条蛇合个影
- Yeah. - I want a photo of me with that snake.
-不 不要 -快去吧 拜托
- No, no, no, please don't. - Yes, yes, please do.
别 真的
No. Seriously.
-老罗真的会吓尿的 -好吧
- Ron will literally crap in his pants. - Okay.
住这儿的人身价可都不低
And you know this whole building's million-dollar apartments.
我知道
Oh yeah, I know. I have, um,
我还有一个客户也住这里
another client who lives in the building.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
他的房♥间比这里好吗
Oh wow. Is his apartment nicer than this one?
他们的设施更好一点
Uh, they have nicer furniture.
可不是 我还得和一条长六英尺
Yeah, but I gotta share the same room
叫费根的蟒蛇共处一室
with a fucking six-foot boa constrictor named Fagin.
-啥 -真的
- What? - Yeah.
-六英尺的蟒... -就在那儿
- Six-foot boa const-- - Right over there.
太棒了
Yes!
我可不想靠近它
I don't get too close.
好吧哥们 祝你好运
All right, man. Good luck.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you so much...
过来帮我们
...for coming and helping us.
你漂亮能干又聪明
You're beautiful and capable, and you're so smart.
-好了好了 -你又漂亮
- Okay, guys. All right. - And you're beautiful.
我觉得你们有点嗑多了 好了
I think you had a little too much. Okay.
明天见 好吧
I'll see you tomorrow. All right.
好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right.
我爱你们 别再磕了
I love you. No more. No more.
到家给我们短♥信♥ 好吧
Text us when you get home. All right. Okay.
-爱你 -我得来点冰淇淋
- Love you. - Oh, I need some ice cream.
我得把这儿清理一下
I gotta clean up this place.
怎么了 到底怎么了
What? What?
-你一直在说“酒吧” -是吗
- You keep saying "Bodega." - I do?
-你说了能有三十次 -没有三十次
- You said it, like, 30 times. - No, not 30 times.
酒吧 酒吧
"Bodega. Bodega."
妞
Girl!
-你嗨大了 -是 行了吧
- You are so high. - Yes, I am. Okay.
我只有这样才能面对我们待的这垃圾场
I have to be, in order to deal with that fucking dump that we're in.
你们是爱彼迎住户吧
You're Airbnb, aren't you?
他收你们多少钱
How much is he charging you?
-什么 -这幢楼里不允许这种做法
- What? -'Cause that's not allowed in this building.
你们叫什么
What are your names?
我不知道你觉得自己在和谁这样讲话
I don't know who you think you're talking to like that,
但我们是德里克的朋友
but we are friends with Derek.
我不信 你们的年龄是近他两倍吧
I doubt that. You're twice his age.
那你也太少见多怪了
And you are small-minded.
我们爱德里克好吗
We love Derek, okay?
我们的蛇是朋友
Our snakes... are friends.
你们的什么是什么
Your what are what?
养蛇俱乐部 贱♥人♥
Snake club, bi-atch!
进来进来 锁门
Get in, get in. Lock the door!
怪不得那猫想逃离她
No wonder that cat is trying to get away from her.
她他妈真是个怪胎
She's a fucking crazy freak.
养蛇俱乐部 贱♥人♥...
"Snake club, bitch!" "Snake club, bitch!"
小心点
Careful there.
我们还有吗 再来一轮吗
Do we have any more? Do we have the second joint?
-来啊 -等等
- Come on! - Hold up.
-加注 -出去 你作弊
- Double up. - Get out! You're a cheater.
好吧
Okay.
她一上来就得分了
She scores right off the bat.
我差点打进我自己的球门
I almost scored my own goal.
假设进自家球门也得分
Let's say you get points if you score your own goal.
-那你会输的 -我会输的
- Then you would lose. - I'll lose.
真好玩
This is fun.
我得分了
I scored!
天呐 我已经感觉好多了
God. God. I feel better already.
-我不喜欢那些姑娘们 -哪个姑娘
- I didn't like those girls. - Which girls?
克莱尔的朋友 贝雅和乔万
You know, Claire's friends, Bea and Jovon.
不是亲爱的 乔
No. Honey, Jov...
乔万是个年轻小伙子
Jovon is a young man.
搞混了
Oh. Messed that up.
但克莱尔说没有性别这回事
But Claire says that there's no such thing as gender,
所以我懂什么啊
so what the hell do I know?
莎儿
Hey, Shar.
怎么了
Yeah?
对不起 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-你要干什么 -抱歉 我要上厕所
- What are you doing? - I'm sorry. I gotta go to the bathroom.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表