剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
But the farm has a ton of room,
绿树植被 空气新鲜 电也足
beautiful trees, and good fresh air, and light.
你们随时都可以来
So you can all stay with us whenever, like, whenever.
一定
Oh, we'll be there.
有人想压榨你们的免费劳动力
Someone's trying to get free labor out of you guys.
-非常乐意 -那里是个大花♥园♥
- Gladly. - It's a big garden.
我们还有其他消息
And we have some other news too.
什么
What?
我们怀孕了
We're pregnant!
天呐
Oh my God!
我就知道
I knew it! I knew it!
干杯 喝光
Cheers, cheers. Drink up.
干杯
Cheers, cheers, cheers.
我们有社群活动 聚餐
Yeah, we've got community engagement, communal meals.
还有诡异的研讨会 甚至还有游戏之夜
We got weird workshops. There's even game night.
感觉有点像大学时候的
You know, it kind of all just reminds me
合租公♥寓♥
of the co-ops in college.
对 别忘了把蛋壳洗干净 宝贝
Yes. Oh, don't forget to wash those eggshells, Boo.
-好的 -要是能回去上大学
- Oh yeah, I will. - How fucking awesome would it be
该有多棒啊
to go back to college...
这次真的要好好上课 学点东西
and actually go to class and learn some shit?
我们在这儿还有创作室呢 哥们
Well, we've got these workshops here, man.
-你应该搬过来 我们有位置 -对
- You should move your ass in here. We have a spot. - Yes.
不 我是说 如果我同时拥有22岁的身体
No, I mean, like, what if I could be my 22-year-old body
和33岁的心智会怎么样
with my 33-year-old mind.
就像《本杰明·巴顿奇事》那样
Yeah, like Benjamin Button.
没错 就是像《本杰明·巴顿奇事》
Yeah, I mean like a Benjamin Button situation.
-或者是《怪诞星期五》 -好吧 但问题是
- Or Freaky Friday. - Yeah, but see, here's the thing.
等你变成老小孩
'Cause then your mom's gonna
或者说是小老头 无论该叫什么
be like nursing some weird-ass old man-baby
你妈就得照顾这个奇怪的老年婴儿了
when you get young-old, old-young, whatever it is.
有的婴儿就看着像老头 没关系的
Some babies look like old men. It's okay.
-这话不假 -确实是 婴儿都有点恶心
- Yes, they do. - It's true. Babies are kind of gross.
对 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
听着 我本来没打算搬家
Listen, I wasn't really thinking about moving.
但是 做点改变说不定是好事
but... it might be nice to change things up a bit,
给自己找些人陪着 懂吧
get some company around, you know?
不再跟你前妻住走廊两头了
Not live down the hall from your ex-wife anymore.
我们共用一个吸尘器
We share a vacuum.
解决得很好
It works out very nicely.
我们也有吸尘器 你不需要她的吸尘器
Yeah, we got one. You don't need that vacuum.
-你不需要她的吸尘器 -但她的是戴森牌的
- You don't need that vacuum. - But hers is a Dyson.
我们的吸尘器是戴森牌的
Ours is a Dyson.
我就说"不 恶心 我讨厌肉饼"
I'm like, "No. Ew. I hate meatpie."
-你们还需要什么别的吗 -不用 谢谢
- Cool, so can I get you guys anything else? - We're fine, thank you.
-好 账单就在这里 -然后我看见他
- Great. That's just, like, right here... - And so I see him--
-需要结账的时候告诉我就好 -谢谢
- whenever you're ready for it. - Thank you.
我总能碰见他 每次路过的时候
So, I see him all the time, and every time I walk by,
他总说"你饿了吗"
he's like, "Are you hungry?"
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我们该问问他们能不能帮忙补充一下番茄酱
I think we should ask them if they can refill ketchup bottles.
这样吧 我去把音乐关了
You know what? I'm just gonna turn the music off.
那应该能让他们清楚形势
That should get the point across.
别丢了你的小费 姑娘
Don't fuck with your tips, girl.
我穿着超美的裙子
I'm in this beautiful dress,
上了出租车 结果那个肉饼男就在那里
and I get in the cab, and the meat pie guy is right there.
不会吧
No.
太没眼力见了
Oblivious.
不明未接电♥话♥
这是一条来自纽约市
This is a message from the New York City
住房♥保护和发展部的消息
Department of Housing Preservation and Development.
你的经济适用房♥指标申请
Your application to the Affordable Housing Lottery
已被选中 等待批准
has been selected for approval.
-请尽快回电 -我去
- Please call us back at your earliest convenience... - Holy shit.
以便安排入住日期
...to schedule your move-in date.
-这太带感了 -你们知道布鲁克林绿点区吗
- This is fucking baller. - You guys know Greenpoint?
我们骑车去现代艺术博物馆分馆有时会路过
We ride our bikes through it sometimes on the way to PS1,
-但没认真逛过 -大家超爱那里
- but not really hanging out there. - People love it.
超棒的滨水景观 酒吧 餐馆
Great waterfront, bars, restaurants,
球类及日光浴公园 网红甜甜圈店
McCarren Park, Peter Pan Donuts.
你们爱吃饺子馅饼吗
You guys like pierogies?
当然
Yeah.
那是瑜伽课吗
Is that a yoga class?
对 但健身房♥和桑拿是无补户专用的
Yeah, but the gym and sauna are for NSR.
-无补什么 -无补贴住户
- NS- what? - Non-subsidized residents.
挺不错的
Okay. That's nice.
大衣柜不错 好的 很好
Oh, nice, big closet. Okay. Okay.
好吧 稍微有点小 但没关系
Okay, I mean, it's kind of small, but yeah, it's fine.
比我们以前的住处小
Smaller than our old place.
比我们以前住过的所有地方都小
Smaller than any of the places we've lived in ever.
没错 但这里每个月只要850块
Yeah, but it's also $850 a month,
所以你还能再租个艺术工作室 那很好吧
so you're gonna be able to get an art studio. That's cool.
这只是某个
This is just some tax
超有钱的房♥东冲销税务的方式
write-off for some really rich building owner.
你知道吗 这可是低收入住房♥
You know what I mean? It's like-- this is low-income housing.
没错 我们就是低收入者
Yup. And we are low-income,
所以目前看说 我们是有洗碗机的低收入者
so for now, we are low-income and we have a dishwasher.
那可是成人世界标配啊
That is grown-up shit.
这很棒啊 这是什么
That's good. What's this?
棒极了
Oh yes.
这窗户归我了
Oh, this is my window.
你最好确定一下这些设施都可以用
You better make sure you have permission to use this amenity.
-对 -你们可以用
- Yeah. - Oh yeah, you can use those.
很好 非常好 很好
That will be nice. That will be very nice. Yes. Okay.
我的天
Oh my God.
我得有十年没泡过澡了
I haven't had a bath in 10 years.
这会很棒的
It's gonna be good.
你会喜欢这房♥子的 好吗
You're gonna like that, okay?
-进来吧 -谢谢
- Go ahead. - Thank you.
我们为什么要带着这个
Why are we carrying this around?
那里面有个双陆棋的棋盘
That's got a backgammon board inside of it.
宝贝
Hey, Boo.
好吧
Yes.
等等
Hold on.
我们有地方挂这个吗
Do we have room for this sweet baby?
不 等下 往后退一点
No. Hold on, hold on. Back up, back up, back.
好
Yeah.
再退一点
A little bit.
抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me. Yeah, coming through.
悬吊在床顶上吗
Like above the bed?
那儿呢 那里怎么样
What about there- What about there?
看看这个墙角 钢筋加强的墙角
Come to this corner, this reinforced corner,
这种墙角总会有个钉子
there's always a stud on the corner.
系墙螺栓呢 你超喜欢系墙螺栓的
With a toggle bolt? You love a toggle bolt.
那样晃不起来
Yeah, there's no swinging capacity.
-该死 你看 -没事
- Shit. Oh look. - That's okay.
向前 向上
And forward. And up.
向前
And forward.
大楼里不准抽烟 先生
There's no smoking inside the building, sir.
我没有抽烟
I wasn't smoking.
该死 对不起
Shoot. Sorry.
-我喜欢你的鞋子 -谢谢你
- I love your shoes. - Oh, thank you.
你们要去古巴多久
So, how long are you guys gonna be in Cuba?
-十三天 -也许更久
- Thirteen days. - Maybe longer.
-也许更久 -你懂的
- Maybe longer. Yeah. - You know.
我们准备顺其自然 你懂我意思吧
We're just gonna play it by ear. You know what I mean?
如果我们能给帕西蒙找到保姆
If we can get a sitter for Persimmon.
-真不错 -太走运了
- Cool. - That's really lucky.
这个鸡肉真是太棒了
This chicken is bomb!
这是送餐服务
Oh, it's a meal delivery service thing.
超简单 你想要的话 我可以给你周免码
It's super easy. Oh, if you want, I have a code for a free week.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表