剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
-糟了糟了 -怎么了
- Oh fuck. Fuck. - What?
亲爱的怎么了 你伤到自己了吗
Honey, what? Did you hurt yourself?
-我们得走了 莎伦 -什么
- We gotta go, Sharon. - What?
-我们得走了 莎伦 -我♥操♥
- We gotta go, Sharon. - Oh fuck.
-把鞋给我 -好的好的
- Give me my shoes. - Okay, okay.
-快把鞋给我 -好的我去拿
- Bring me my shoes! - Okay, I'll get 'em.
给你给你给你
Here. Here, here, here. Here, here.
好的 我的天
Okay. Oh my God.
两张床也可以
Two doubles are fine.
你们有什么我们就住什么
We'll take whatever you got.
我的天
Jesus.
-对不起 -对不起
- Sorry. Damn. - Sorry.
-你吓到我了 -对不起
- You startled me. - Yeah, I'm sorry.
你好啊
Hello.
-早上好大宝贝 -早上好
- Good morning, baby. - Morning.
-睡得好吗 -不错
- How'd you sleep? - Fine.
你们为什么等在前厅
Why were you waiting in the vestibule?
我们在附近走了走
Oh, 'cause we took a Zillow walk,
然后觉得有点冷就在里面等你
and then it was cold, so we went inside to wait for you.
你来了 我们在那个小酒吧买♥♥了咖啡
Here you are. We got coffee at that neat little bodega down there.
特劳特曼那边有更好的地方啊
Oh, there's much better places on Troutman.
我们进城吃点早午饭怎么样
Hey, what say we head into the city, get some brunch?
没错 我想听听
That's right. I want to hear
那个木兰蛋糕店的事
what that Magnolia Bakery place is all about.
可以 但我想尿尿 我能进去吗
Yeah, but I have to pee. Can I go inside?
不行 我们现在得去把车开走
No, we've got to move the car. Right now.
对 我得去开车
Ah yeah, I gotta do that.
-但我真得尿尿 -没事的
- But I really have to pee. - That's okay.
去别的地方
Some other place.
昨天我们和你朋友玩的很开心
We enjoyed meeting your friends last night.
太棒了 我很开心
So nice. I was so happy...
我通常会用更多俚语
I usually use more slang.
比如呢 你最喜欢哪句
Like what? What's your favorite one?
我们都是自♥由♥人 现在占领华尔街
我知道这有点外行
I mean, I know it's kind of layman,
为你在学校没了解过的女人们哭泣
但我喜欢"小猫"[同阴♥部♥]
but I like "Pussy."
我们懂的
Oh, we know that.
说到重点了
Here we are.
好的 各位 但
Guys. Okay, but just--
我们总是在说啊说 我以为上周
we're always, talking, talking. I thought last week,
我们已经决定这周
we decided that this week
要设定一些实际的行动目标
we were gonna set some actual action goals...
我们这不就在做吗
That's what we're doing.
然后下一周我们就绕回原点了
...and that next week we'd circle back.
计划有变
Change of plans!
-怎么回事 -你好激动呢
- What is this? - You're so excited about this.
-我确实很激动 -说吧
- I know. - Okay. Go.
我们下周要欢迎一位嘉宾主持人
We actually have a guest moderator for next week.
她是我朋友的朋友 她叫阿米拉
She's a friend of a friend. Her name is Amira.
-好吧 -她是个巴基斯坦穆♥斯♥林♥女权主义者
- Okay. - She's a Pakistani Muslim feminist.
她将主持一场关于"交叉性"流派的讨论
She's gonna lead a discussion on intersectionality.
-在哪 这里吗 -没错
- Here? Where? - Yeah, so not
不再是由白人女性来领导谈话了
the white woman leading the conversation.
或许这样最好
Probably for the best.
所有这些事都是我不在的时候发生的吗
All this stuff has been happening while I've been gone?
我们玩得很开心 但也特别想你
We've been having a lot of fun, but we've missed you so much.
-我们每周都谈了好多 -大家都充满活力
- Every week we talk a lot. - People are energized.
但你知道吗 第一次示♥威♥游♥行♥真是反响强烈
But you know what? The first march was, "Ah!"
-我都... -第一次其实没出什么事
- I mean, I stayed-- - Actually, the first march was super safe.
-没那么疯狂 -充满了愤怒
- It wasn't that crazy. - It was a lot of anger--
那次其实不怎么暴♥力♥ 而这并不是好事
It actually wasn't very violent, which is not a positive thing.
你说什么呢 那样很好
What are you talking about? That's a great thing.
大家的反应都是"这很平静嘛"
Everyone was like, "Oh, it was so peaceful.
"干得不错 示♥威♥者们"
Good job, protesters."
决定要不要把事情闹大的是警方
The police decide whether they escalate something or not,
所以我可不想因为警♥察♥没有往死里打人
so I'm not interested in praising the police
而称赞他们
for not beating the hell out of people.
在弗格森 警♥察♥对示♥威♥者可不是这反应
In Ferguson, the police react very differently to the protesters,
而那是因为种族歧视
and that's because of racism.
事实就是 我们不应该因为警方压制白人
And the fact is that we should not be praising the police
而称赞他们
for showing restraint against white people.
我只是说示♥威♥游♥行♥也可以平和一点
I'm saying that you can have a good time
让大家都好好享受游♥行♥过程
and you can protest at the same time.
那些人根本就不挪地方 也不行动
They wouldn't move. They wouldn't act.
把心平气和的示♥威♥者
Beating the hell out of a
-胖揍一顿... -我买♥♥了把枪
- peaceful protester-- - I've got a gun.
-什么 -对
- What? - I know.
我买♥♥了把枪 没错 我买♥♥了把枪
I got a gun. I got a gun! I got a gun.
-这么赞 -不 等等 我觉得...
- That's awesome. - See-- No, no, no. Wait. I have a feeling-- Okay.
我是这么想的 都听着
Here's my thought. Here's my thought. Come on.
局势越来越乱了 姑娘们
Shit is going down, ladies,
我要是被卷入枪战
and if I'm going to the gun fight,
我可不想只用崇高的理念来武装自己
I don't wanna show up armed with my amazing ideals.
我想拿着真枪实弹出现
I wanna show up with an actual gun.
等等 不 你觉得
What-- No. What do you think
你带把枪去游♥行♥会发生什么
is going to happen when you come with a gun?
-如果有人用枪 -我知道你不喜欢这样
- People use guns. - No, no, I knew you wouldn't like it,
但重点是 世道变了
but the point is, things are changing.
我们从来没想到会发生这种事
We didn't think this stuff was going to happen,
然而真的发生了 规矩变了
and it happened. The rules have changed.
要发生的事是 你会开枪打中自己的腿
You're gonna shoot yourself in the leg is what's gonna happen.
-我不会打中自己的 -或者打中别人
- I'm not gonna shoot myself. - Or someone else.
一旦你带枪去游♥行♥ 就会有别人也这么干
Once you bring a gun out, more guns come out.
没错 就是这样
Yes, exactly. That's correct.
你知道怎么用枪吗
Do you know how to use it?
不知道 但能有多难呢
I don't-- I mean, how hard could it be?
我是硕士毕业 我肯定能弄明白怎么...
I have a master's. I'm sure I can figure out how to--
-你那是文学硕士吧 -对
- In literature though, right? - Yeah.
-你在开玩笑吗 -我觉得很棒啊
- Are you kidding? - I think that's great.
你以为你是要去参加枪战吗
You think you can show up to a "Gun fight"?
你想怎样 跟警♥察♥对射吗 还是跟谁
What do you mean? Against the police? Against who?
听着 这是新世道了
Listen, it's a new paradigm.
我能为自己的行为负...
I am responsible for my own--
我觉得你们身上的负能量太多了
Okay, I'm sensing a lot of negativity from you.
我觉得你特别霸气
I think you're a badass,
-我觉得你能处理好 -谢谢
- and I think that you can take it. - Thank you.
-塞西莉 -天哪 你脸上闪烁着
- Hi, Cecily. - Hi! Oh my God, you have the glow
革命的光彩
of revolution on your skin.
-快进来 -拿着
- Come on in. - Here, take this.
你带了这么多东西
You brought so much stuff.
是啊 我带了差不多52种红色颜料
I know. I brought like 52 shades of magenta.
-你那个朋友娜妮玛呢 -她来不了了
- Where's your friend, Nayima? - Oh, she couldn't make it.
她嗑药嗑得太嗨
She had a really bad ayahuasca trip.
好吧 你把这些拿到另一个屋里好吗
Okay. Here, will you bring these into the other room?
她们都在等你 卡蜜儿你好
They're all waiting. Oh, Camille. Hi.
-你最近怎么样 -很好 你呢
- How are you, lady? - Good. How are you doing?
我很好 见到你很开心
I'm good. It's good to see you.
-我也是 -我的小宝贝呢
- You too. - Where's my little mini-muffin?
她在楼上 和邻居家的人在一起
Oh, she's upstairs with the neighbor.
-什么 -小孩子一起玩
- Oh, what? - Play date.
我更擅长和小孩子一起玩
I'm a better play date.
她过会儿回来吗
Will she be back later?
-对 别担心 -我带了吃的
- Yes, don't worry. - I brought food.
-棒 -我给坚持自我的玛丽亚带了个小礼物
- Great. - And I got Malia a little gift for being her.
你太好了 谢谢
You're too sweet. Thank you.
我本来还想亲手送给她呢
Well, I was hoping to give it to her myself.
-会有机会的 -过会再说吧
- Okay. I'm sure that can happen. - Maybe later.
-我先去聚会了 -当然
- I'm gonna go join the party. - Sure.
-茉莉 茉莉 我来了 -卡蜜儿
- Molly, Molly, Molly. - Hi, Camille.
最近怎么样
How are you?
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表