剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
拜托赶紧上♥床♥吧
Please just come to bed.
-我还没弄完 -拜托
- I'm not finished. - Please.
拜托拜托拜托拜托拜托
Please, please, please, please, please, please,
-拜托拜托拜托 -这明天就要交
- please, please, please... - This is due tomorrow.
等等 你在碰哪里呢
Wait. What are you touching?
稍微调...太亮了
Just make it-- It's too bright.
不 不亮 我都快看不清了
No, it's not bright. I can hardly see what I'm reading.
不 晚上做这些对大脑不好
No, it's not good for your brain at night.
我的大脑...累坏了 累坏了
My brain is... shot. It's shot.
拜托拜托
Please, please.
那你为什么不上♥床♥呢
So, why don't you just come to bed then?
-如果累坏了 -不 我想做完
- If it's shot-- - No, I just wanna finish this.
-拜托 -你得听从你身体的呼唤
- Please! - You have to listen to your body.
埃拉
Ira...
天啊
Oh God.
宝贝 你好啊
Hey, baby. How are you?
-妈妈 你好了吗 -快好了 亲爱的
- Mom, are you done? - Yep, almost, honey.
我就发现了几个语法错误
I only found a couple little grammar things.
你做得很好 亲爱的
You did such a good job, honey.
妈妈 我得睡觉了
Mom, I have to go to bed.
我明早八点得起来
I have to get up at 8:00 A.M.
我都一周没睡了
I haven't slept all week.
你每个期末考试周都这么说
You know, you say that every finals week.
-振作点 这是最后冲刺了 -我要死了
- Come on, chin up. This is the homestretch. - I'm gonna die.
你不会死的 你知道吗 我马上就好了
You're not gonna die. You know what? I'm at the very, very end.
你就可以打印了
You can print it.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mommy.
好的 我明天打给你
Okay, I'm gonna call you tomorrow.
-我爱你 -好吧 晚安
- I love you. - Okay. Good night.
-我也爱你 -再见 小宝贝
- Love you too. - Bye, little pony.
众口难调
第二季第八集
我摄入太多咖♥啡♥因♥了
I'm so over-caffeinated.
-我知道怎样能让你放松下来 -我太兴奋了
- I know what'll help you relax. - I'm really wired.
-你想抽一点吗 -现在吗
- Do you wanna smoke? - Now?
-是啊 不行吗 -不 太晚了
- Yeah, why not? - No, it's really late.
-不 不晚 -天啊 我不...
- No, it's not. - Oh God, I don't--
-没有那么晚 -太晚了 不该抽
- It's not that late. - It's too late to smoke.
不 没有 就抽一点
No, it's not. Just a little.
-我们可以抽一口 -不 明天还有很多事
- We can smoke. - No, I have a huge day tomorrow.
天啊 拜托
Oh God. Please.
上帝啊
Oh man!
你这是在逼我
You're forcing me to do this.
我没有逼你
I'm not forcing you.
我觉得这里面都没料了
I don't think there's anything in there.
我抽了一大口
I got a huge hit.
剩下的你都抽了吧
Yeah, well, you took the rest.
你能放松就好
I'm glad you're relaxed.
-我要睡觉了 -不不不
- I'm gonna go to sleep. - No, no, no.
-我觉得我还有 -天啊 埃拉 别
- I think I have more. - God, Ira, please don't.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
天啊 我要睡觉了 我...
Oh man. I'm gonna go to sleep. I--
-不不不 稍等一下 -简直难以置信
- No, no, no, no, just hang on one second. - I cannot believe you.
你真是难以置信
I cannot believe you.
亲爱的 我知道我有
Honey, I know I have it.
拜托别找到 拜托别找到
Please don't find it. Please don't find it.
-什么 -我想睡觉 拜托
- What? - I wanna go to sleep, please.
能亲我一下吗
Can I have a kiss?
明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
新泽西交通报告
New Jersey Transit reporting delays...
西埃塞克斯线约晚点40分钟
...on the West Essex line of about 40 minutes...
她可能还在睡觉
She's probably still sleeping.
还有L Q和R线
..."L," "Q," And "R" Trains.
现在市长打算对全市
And now apparently the mayor has some plans
推行共同教育计划
on the mutual education program for the city.
小家伙 早上好
Hi, bunny. Good morning.
该起床了
Get up.
-那是谁 -那是布莱恩
- Who's that? - That's Brian.
我们 我们给你寄了一些日用品
We, um, we got-- we sent you some groceries.
我收到那些日用品了
Yeah, I got the groceries.
还有些绿茶 还有些能量棒
There's a little green tea, and there are PowerBar Bites.
快起床吧
Come on, get out of bed.
起床 7:43了 你能起床吗
Up. Up. It's 7:43. Can you get up?
起床打印了
Get up and print.
我没法打印 昨晚我打算打印
I can't print the paper. I tried to print it last night
但显示脱机了
and then it said it was offline,
我重新设置之后 又显示没有墨了
and then after I reinstalled it, it said that it was out of ink.
我这没有墨了 所以我没法打印
And I don't have anymore ink, so I can't print.
你能到抽屉翻翻看吗
Can you take a look in your drawer?
我把墨盒寄过去了
I sent-- I sent the cartridges.
你♥爸♥爸刚提醒说他已经把墨盒寄过去了
Daddy's just reminding you that he sent the cartridges.
-我在书桌上找过了 -我收到通知
- I looked in my desk. - I got a notice--
你觉得我没在书桌上找过墨吗
You think I didn't look in my desk for ink?
我收到通知显示已签收
I got a notice that it was received.
你♥爸♥爸说他说到通知
Daddy said he got a notice--
我又看过了 但没有
I'll look again, but it's not there.
我收到收据 已经签收了
I got a receipt that it came in.
你♥爸♥爸说绝对已经签收了
Daddy said it definitely came in.
很好 仔细看下 去书桌那仔细看看
Good. Go over to the-- yeah, go over to the desk.
好吧 就在这
Okay. Yeah, it's right here.
好的 那你可以去打印了
Oh, good. Okay, so you're good to go.
等等 别挂
Wait. Don't go.
我得确保这东西能用
I need to make sure that it's the right stuff.
-我买♥♥的 买♥♥的 -就让她 就
It I-- I-- I got the-- I got-- Just let her-- just--
告诉她我买♥♥的是
Tell her I got the-- Ira,
让她 就让她 她只是焦虑 别说
let her-- just let her-- She's just tense. Stop it.
-好吧 可以用 -告诉她我买♥♥的没错
- Okay, it works. I just-- Tell her I bought the right ones.
好的 亲爱的 你想和爸爸说谢谢吗
Oh good. Okay, honey. Do you want to say thank you to Daddy?
-我不 -嗨爸爸
- I don't-- - Hey, Dad.
为什么不 爸爸想道个早安 她说谢
Why not? Daddy wants to say good morning. She said thank--
就告诉她 为什么不 来吧
Just tell her. Why won't-- what's-- Come on, man.
-亲爱的 -爸爸
- Hi, honey. - Hi, Dad.
几周后见
See you in a few weeks.
你会过来帮我把东西搬出宿舍吗
Are you coming to help me move out of my dorm?
那个叫什么的不能帮你吗
Can't-- can't what's-his-name help you with that?
布莱恩
Brian.
我不能要求他干这个
I can't ask him to do that.
他还要搬自己的
He has his own room to move out of.
他经常住你房♥间啊
Well, he's in your room a lot.
-让他帮忙就好 没事的 -不要
- Just ask him. I'm sure it'll be fine. - No. Dad.
-太不礼貌了 -怎么就不礼貌了
- That's so rude. - Why is it-- Why is it rude?
就请他帮忙
Just ask him.
如果他拒绝了 再来找我
If he says no, get back to me.
但他要能帮忙就很好 大家都开心
But it would be great if he can do it, um, just for everybody.
-好吧 妈妈再见 -好的
- Okay. Bye, Mom. - All right.
你是在最后冲刺阶段了好吗
But you're in the homestretch, okay?
祝有个开心的一天
Just... Have-- have a great day.
坚持到底
...finish strong.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
开始新的一天吧 你做得很好
Start the day, okay? You're doing great.
好的再见 等不及要见你了
Okay, bye. I can't wait to see you.
我 这些一张都看不下去
I just-- Oh. I cannot stand any of it.
我觉得我们只是在
I think we just keep
一遍遍重新拼凑同样的东西
rehashing the same thing over and over again.
我讨厌 我讨厌这整件事
It's like I hate-- I hate this whole thing.
我讨厌你们做的所有这一切
I hate everything you've done.
-亲爱的 -你有空吗
- Hi, puppy! - Do you have a minute?
什么 等等 怎么了
What? Wait. What is it?
不好意思 她正处于期末最后一周
Oh, um, sorry, she's in her last week of finals, so--
-怎么了 -我的天
-Hey, what's going on? -Oh my God.
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom. - Hey, what is it?
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表