剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
你过得怎么样
How you living?
-挺好的 哥们 -那就好
- I'm good, man. ?- Good.
今天想怎么剪
So what I can do for you today?
可能就顶上稍微修一下吧
I'm thinking just a little off the top.
别太夸张了
Nothing-- nothing too drastic.
我今天在地铁上看到个人
I see this man on subway today
很像你
who look like you.
-好吧 -真的 我就在想
- Oh, okay. - Yeah, and I think,
真想给你试试他的发型
I want to try haircut like his for you.
-也行 -不过他头发厚多了
- Okay. - ?But his hair was much thicker.
你知道的 我开始谢顶了
Well, you know, mine's going,
-我能接受 -谢得还挺严重
- and I'm okay with it. - Yeah, no kidding it's going.
你这头发我真是无从下手了
I can't do anything with this hair anymore.
太少了
This is not enough.
还剩了挺多的
There's-- there's a good amount of hair.
是挺多 但听我说
There's good amount, but listen,
我是理发师 不是魔术师
I am a barber, not a magician.
-不过我尽量吧 -好吧
- But I will do what I can. - ?Okay.
强尼 怎么了
Hey, Johnny. What's up, man?
还好吗 哥们 我需要点大♥麻♥
What's up, my man? I need some weed, brother. Uh...
-要尽快 -稍等 不好意思
- ASAP. ?- Look-- Hold on. Excuse me.
没问题
Absolutely.
慢慢接
Um... Take your time.
-可能得俩小时 -操
- It's gonna be probably like two hours. - Fuck, man.
提醒你一句 我痛苦着呢
Okay, well, just so you know, I'm hurtin'.
-麻烦你尽快行吗 -好 我尽量
- So with the quickness, please. - Yeah, I'll see what I can do, man.
好吧 尽快
All right. You do that.
你要俩小时后再回来吗
You want to come back in two hours?
不 我只是有点工作
No, I-- I just gotta get back to work,
-不过 -好 那就...
- but, uh... - Okay, good. That's...
就把上面修一下吧
Just do the top.
就上面 行
Just the top? Okay.
这简单
This is even simple.
就上面
Just the top.
这就像你去修车
This is like you go to your mechanic in car
你跟师♥傅♥说 就修一下保险杠
and you say, "Only fix the bumper.
别动引擎
Don't fix the engine."
根本没道理 不过我会照做
It makes no sense, but I will do it.
谢谢[俄语]
Spasiba.
不客气
Pajalusta.
众口难调
第一季第一集
众口难调
第一季第一集
众口难调
第一季第一集
众口难调
第一季第一集
你害什么羞 你很性感啊
Why are you embarrassed? You look fucking hot!
你为啥要这么说话
Why are you talking like this?
你这话跟他妈疯子没啥两样
You sound like you're out of your fucking mind!
你♥他♥妈♥才疯了
You sound like you're out of your fucking mind
你花这么多时间和钱
'cause why would you invest all this time
去上肚皮舞课
and money into belly dancing classes
结果却不愿意跳给别人看
and then not want to dance for anyone?
因为我不想跳给你
?Because I'm not dancing for you
和你那些蠢朋友看 白♥痴♥
and your stupid little friends, you fucking idiots!
不好意思
Hey, well, excuse me!
看来我他妈做什么都不对是吧
I guess I can't fucking do anything right, can I?
对 你做什么都不对
No, you can't do anything right!
-我就是史上最差男朋友 -真的假的
- I'm just the worst boyfriend ever. - I mean, like seriously?
你听到你自己说啥了吗
Do you hear yourself?
你就想学《速度与激♥情♥》里那些混♥蛋♥
You're trying to act like some bad-ass, "Fast and the Furious"
就范·迪塞尔那一套
whatever Vin Diesel type shit this is,
好了好了
and, you know, Hey, hey, hey, all right,
-咱们先冷静 宝贝 -我他妈受不了了
- let's just cool out, babe. - I can't even stand this shit anymore.
-冷静 -对啊
- Cool out? - Yeah.
-你♥他♥妈♥疯了 -别砸我的公♥寓♥
- You're fucking crazy! - Don't hit my flat!
我他妈想干啥就干啥
I will do whatever the fuck I want in your flat!
-咱们好好说 -冷静 我他妈没法冷静
- Listen, let's just talk. - Cool out. I can't fucking cool out.
你自己冷静去吧
You cool out!
-谁啊 -就像那天你在酒吧
- Who? - Just like last night like when you were,
对那哥们做的那样
you were doing with that fucking dude in the club.
-不是吧你 -你是说我那天保护你
- I mean, seriously! - You mean when I was protecting you
-不让那混♥蛋♥来烦你吗 -保护我
- from that asshole thug? - Protecting me?
你管那叫保护
You call that protecting me?
对 那是我的甜言蜜语 保护
Yes. That's one of my love languages, protection.
他只是想去厕所
He was trying to get to the bathroom
场地有点挤而已 我的天
and it was crowded! My God! Oh, oh.
你以为我不懂那种套路吗
You think I don't know that trick?
-你以为我不懂 -套路
- You think I don't know that trick? ?- Oh, a trick?
-我是想保护你的安全 -你疯了
- I'm trying to keep you safe. - You know what? You're insane.
-你♥他♥妈♥疯了 -别再说我有病了
- You're fucking insane. - Stop calling me crazy!
我没说你有病
I didn't call you crazy!
我说你疯了
I called you insane!
我受够了 去你♥妈♥的♥
And I'm done! Fuck you,
也去你♥妈♥的♥
and fuck you!
琼西怎么惹着你了 他什么也没做
What the fuck did Chauncey do? Nothing.
-你得跟他道歉 -随你怎么说
- You need to apologize. ?- Whatever.
丽萨 别走
Look, please, Lisa, don't leave.
-不 我走了 -该死 丽萨
- No. I'm leaving. ?- Goddammit, Lisa.
你走出那门就别再回来了
If you leave you out that door, you ain't coming back.
-看好了 -丽萨 别走
- Watch. - ?Lisa, don't leave!
该死
Goddammit!
你在门口干啥啊 哥们 快进来
What the fuck you doing out there, brother? Come in.
我想着给你点时间
I was just giving you a minute, man.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
她才需要时间
She needs a minute.
你才需要时间
You need a minute!
-疯婆子 -你♥他♥妈♥才疯了
- Fucking crazy woman! - You're fucking crazy!
哥们
Man.
不过她还是挺美的 是吧
She's gorgeous though, right?
-是啊 -你也看到她了
- Oh, yeah. - I mean, you saw her.
可别打她的主意
Don't get any ideas.
明白吗
Okay? ?
-不会 -开玩笑呢
- No, no... - ?Kidding.
她也看不上你
?She wouldn't go for you.
你不是她喜欢的类型
You're not her type.
她喜欢干净整洁的 拿得出手的
She likes a more clean, put together... presentation.
你懂的
You know.
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉听到你俩吵架了 哥们
sorry to hear you guys are having troubles, man.
这有好几种
This is a, uh, sativa, indica.
那种要一百…
Those are a hundred--
她刚说了些挺狠的话啊
She said some pretty cold shit to me just now.
说我自私
Telling me that I'm selfish.
但你知道我为她做了多少事吗
But do you know how much shit that I do for her?
不知道
No. ?
她都不知道我为了维持这段感情
She doesn't even realize how much shit that I sacrifice
做出了多少牺牲
to keep this relationship going.
相信我
I mean, 'cause believe me,
我每次开门都有大把妹子送上门来
I got ample opportunity for pussy every time I hit that door.
是吧 琼西
Ain't that right Chauncey?
琼西知道
Chauncey know.
我也知道
Me too.
这真不错 哥们
That's what I'm saying, man.
不行 哥们 我得…
Oh, I can't, man. I gotta--
怎么 你不想跟我们一起抽
What, you don't want to smoke with us?
不是 我只是还有个客人…
?No, I just have other clients I gotta get to, so, uh--
你要我像打发妓♥女♥一样
You want me to just leave
把钱扔柜台上吗
the money on the counter like you're a hooker?
不是 我…
No, I-- I-- ?
我知道了
I know.
我懂了
I know.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表