剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
会很棒的
It will be great.
-嗨 -你好啊
- How's it going? - What's up?
那小子是高中生
So, the dude is in high school!
你看到他们了吗 我没看到他们
Do you see them? I don't see them.
戴眼镜的是扎克吗
Is that Zach in the glasses?
-我不知道 -我已经不知道了
- I don't know. - I don't know anymore.
扎克看起来跟其他白人差不多
Zach looks like every white guy.
等等 我给他们发个短♥信♥
Oh, wait, you know, I'll just text them.
行 我就继续划
Yeah, please do. I'll just keep paddling.
-拜托 谢谢了 -没事
- Please! Thank you. - Yep.
你到了吗
到了 你在哪
不行 这不好用
No, these are no good.
这橡胶水...
The rubber cement is...
-我什么都看不到 -哥们
-I can't see anything. -Hey, yeah, dude.
你想试试这个吗
You wanna try these?
-行吗 -试试
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
我们这儿有好多呢
There's like eight million of 'em.
好的 这好多了
Okay. These are so much better.
-我早该买♥♥这个了 -你想来一口吗
-I should've gotten these. -You want a hit of this?
这是什么 操
What's that? Oh, fuck.
好啊 何乐不为
Yeah. Yeah, I do. Why not?
真是特别的一天啊 太谢谢了
Special day, right? Thank you so much.
是爱丽娜
Oh, it's Alina.
看正前方 正前方 她过来了
Look, look, straight ahead. Straight ahead, she's coming.
好的 她来了
Okay. Here she comes.
她来了 她来了
Here she comes. Here she comes.
别紧张
Don't be nervous.
好的好的
Okay, okay.
来吧 使劲来一口
Come on, take a real hit.
-扎克 -嗯
-Zach? -Yeah?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
抽大♥麻♥ 太爽了
Smokin' pot. It's good.
不行 你得再来一次
No, you gotta do it again.
深吸一口
Take it to the chest.
来点甜甜的大♥麻♥酚 你们知道我在说啥吗
Some of that sweet, sweet THC, you know what I'm saying?
怎么回事
待命 这边乱套了
你们要来点酸奶脆饼吗
You guys want some buttermilk biscuits?
当然好了
Absolutely. Yes.
什么
What!
扎克 扎克
Zach. Zach!
-发生了什么 -她刚走开了
-What's going on? -She just walked away.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
耐心 怎么
Patience. What?
你今天还有其他地方想去吗
Do you have other places that you'd rather be today?
有啊 这糟透了 我屁♥股♥都僵了
Yeah. This sucks, and I can't feel my ass.
看出来了
Oh, I see.
达文波特先生
Oh, Mr. Davenport.
今天还有其他地方要去 达文波特先生
You have other places you'd rather be today, Mr. Davenport?
要开会吗
Meetings to attend?
代理商交易
Deals to broker?
达文波特先生才不会穿成这样
Mr. Davenport would never wear this outfit.
我觉得他会的
Oh, I think he would.
莳萝 香葱 迷迭香
Dill, chives, rosemary.
感觉像沙拉
Hell yeah! It's like a salad.
我猜也是
Yeah, I guess.
我去问问那人要不要来点
I'm gonna see if this guy wants some.
-酸奶脆饼 -真的吗
-Buttermilk biscuit? -Yeah. Really?
太谢谢你了 自♥制♥的
Yeah, thank you so much, man. Homemade.
可能放了很多黄油
There's probably a lot of butter.
我能来一口那大♥麻♥吗
Hey, can I actually get a hit off of that blunt?
来一口就停不下来了
Once you pop, you can't stop.
我能叫你罗杰吗 会不会太随意
Can I call you Roger? Or is that too casual?
你是我脊柱按♥摩♥师的继女
Well, you are my chiropractor's step-daughter.
就因为这层关系去上班
Hired solely out of nepotism,
因为你知道我觉得这种裙带关系很性感
'cause you know how hot I think nepotism is.
很性感
So hot.
我确实在慕尼黑有个会
I do have a meeting in Munich,
但我可能可以
but I can probably...
-为我取消吗 -推掉
-Cancel that for me? -Push that around.
你太重要了
You're so important.
若右边是纳粹
"If the right are the Nazis,
则左边是红军
"Then the left is the Red Army,
哪边更惨 止于谎言
who were worse. Stop with the lies."
根本说不通啊
Wow. That makes no sense.
也许你该不要再回应她了
You should probably just stop responding to her, right?
不不不 这是我们的责任
No, no, no. It's a fucking obligation
教育自大又种族主义的亲戚
to educate our ignorant, racist relatives.
没错 但不要在脸书上说吧
True. But maybe not on Facebook.
- 我说不准 哥们 -太糟了 对不起
- I don't know, man. - That's fucked. I'm sorry.
这就完了
That's the end of this.
那是我们最后一卷大♥麻♥烟吗
Is that the last joint that we had?
我觉得我们的酒也喝完了
I think we're all out of wine, too.
你们知道吗 其中有一项我倒是可以供货
You know, I can help on one of those fronts.
太好了
Lit. Okay.
而我们还有起泡酒
And we have some sparkling wine.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
那是你的吊床吗
That's your hammock?
是啊 有什么问题吗
Uh, yeah. Is everything okay?
你不能在公园中间挂吊床
You can't hang a hammock in the middle of the park.
好吧 我可以拆下来 你们想要我拆下来吗
Oh, okay, I can take it down. You want me to take it down?
不用 算了
No, you know what? Whatever.
没关系
It's cool.
好吧
Okay.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
你为什么总来这边
Why do you keep coming over here?
你表现得太冷淡了
You're being, like, um, so standoff-ish.
我只想和你在一起
I just want to be with you.
尝试一下新事物 和他们多玩玩 他们都是...
Try something new. Hang out with these...
-好朋友 他们都很酷 -他们自己酷去吧
- these peeps. They're chill peeps. - Let them be chill.
-我不想... 我只想 -我想让你加入我们
- I don't-- I'm not-- I just wanna-- - I want you to chill with us.
我不想 你们还是自己玩吧
I don't want to, so have fun.
现在把手放在我胸上
Now put your hand over my boob.
对 这样好极了
Oh, yeah, that's hot.
不 我们继续 因为我不会游泳
Mmm, no, let's keep this on, 'cause I don't know how to swim.
天啊 日食开始了
Oh my God, the eclipse is on the floor!
达到全食还有多久
When does totality happen?
现在2:44
2:44.
那就差不多还有三分钟
Which is in, like, three minutes.
我觉得这就像是直接盯着太阳看
I feel like I'm just staring at the sun.
杰德 你在干什么
Jed! What are you doing?
尼尔·德林·悍娇虎 不管他叫什么名字
Neil Delin Tigress, whatever the fuck his name is,
他说过可以用滤锅的
said that I can use a colander.
对 但你不能往上看
Yeah, but you're not supposed to look up.
那我该怎么办
Then what the fuck am I supposed to do?
我觉得我要瞎了
I think I'm going blind.
等等 慢着
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
有短♥信♥ 她发短♥信♥了
She's texting, she's texting.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, shit! - What?
好戏开场
It's happening.
我怎么知道我会不会瞎
How do I know if I'm going blind?
-视网膜有烧灼感 -过来
- ...where your retina burns. - Come here.
-什么 -我需要你 来 快来
- What? - I need you. Come here, come here.
好了
Here we go!
站在这儿
Just stand there, and...
闭上嘴往上看就好了 行吗
just shut the fuck up and look up, okay?
我觉得要开始了
I think it's happening.
但是...
But it--
-但是好疼 -好 看着我
- It hurts though. - Okay, look at me.
好 那么...
Okay. So, um...
我知道 每次我们谈到婚姻问题时
I know that whenever we've talked about marriage,
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表