剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
不不不不不
No! No, no, no, no.
我找到了那卷录像带 兄弟
I found that tape, man.
对 我以为我去年秋天给弄丢了
Yeah, I thought I had lost it in some flooding last fall,
但我没丢
but, fuckin', I didn't.
全国大♥麻♥日
来抽一根吧
琼斯母亲
宝宝 我跟你说
And, Baba, let me tell you,
这东西味道绝了
there are some boss jams on that thing.
有史以来最好的货
My best mix ever.
等见面的时候给你一根
Well, I'll give you one when I see you.
好的
All right.
好好开车 宝宝 回头见
Drive safely, Baba. I'll see you soon.
太爽了
Far out.
众口难调
第三季第一集
我想喝水
Yeah, I need some water.
山里并没有变凉快啊
It's not getting cooler.
停下 宝贝 我说什么来着
Stop. Babe, come on. What did I say?
坐下 坐下好吗
Please, sit down. Sit down, please, okay?
-别打了 -宝贝 宝贝
- Stop it! - Babe, babe...
不
No!
为什么 她打我
Why? She hit me!
我能把三号♥油枪的账也结了吗
Can I also pay for pump three?
当然 加多少
Sure. How much?
40吧
Let's do 40.
请在这里插卡
Insert your chip, please.
-好了吗 -好了
- All right? - All set.
-给你卡 -收据不要了
- Here you go. - I'm good on the receipt.
-保重 -再见 哥们
- Take care. - I'll see you later, man.
-就这个吗 -不 我还要拿瓶水
- That's it? - No, I want to get a water too.
-水在这边吗 -是的
- They over...? - Yeah.
我用三号♥油枪加六块钱行吗
Um, can I get six on three?
不用了 刚才那位女士付过了
Oh, you're all good. That woman paid.
-什么女士 -刚才在这儿的那位女士
- What woman? - The woman that was just here,
她付了你的汽油费
she paid for your gas.
真是太好了
That's so nice.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thanks. - See ya.
-这人可真好 -非常好
- That's nice. - Very.
冒险星球
下午5点开门
Doors open at 5 p.m.,
自助餐在6点 7点有表演
buffet at 6 p.m., and performances at 7 p.M.
欢迎所有年龄段的孩子们
Kids of all ages welcome.
预计波基普西-纽博格-米德尔顿城区里
The Poughkeepsie-Newburgh-Middletown metro area forecast
可能会有小雨和浓淡不均的雾
calls for a little bit of drizzle and patchy fog...
抱歉 我们以为晚点才退房♥
Sorry! We thought checkout was later.
我们马上出来
We'll be out in a few minutes.
没事
No problem.
各位 我们来拍张照片
Hey guys, let's take a photo.
谢谢宝贝
Thanks, baby.
我没时间在这干等着
I don't have time for this shit.
我得送凯莉去踢足球
I gotta get Kylie to soccer.
该死
Dumb.
抱歉
你上周给我的那瓶夏敦埃陈酿酸啤酒是什么的
Hey, what was that Chardonnay barrel-aged sour you gave me last week?
累手酿酒公♥司♥的手工精酿
The Handfarm from Tired Hands.
你有其他推荐的酸啤酒或酿酒商吗
Do you have another sour or a farmhouse that you would recommend?
我想我可以给你推荐几个
I think I got something for you.
我来了
Hey, I'm here!
宝宝 你在哪儿
Where you at, Baba?
你在楼上吗
Are you upstairs?
不过他想早点去世的
He wanted to die young, though.
他跟我说过他希望四十岁之前就走
He told me he hoped he didn't make it past 40.
不过说这话时我们还约会呢 N年前的事了
But that was when we were dating, like a million years ago.
抱歉 这是我老公比尔
I'm sorry. This is my husband, Bill.
你好 杰瑞
Hi. Jerry.
比尔和我都在瓦萨学院教政♥治♥
Bill and I both teach poli-sci at Vassar.
你是怎么认识伯格的
How'd you know Berg?
我们是十五年前在学院的广播电台认识的
We met at the college radio station 15 years ago.
从那时起他就一直卖♥♥我大♥麻♥
He sold me pot ever since.
是那么个意思
Oh, sounds about right.
可我每次因为从我们窗子里
But every time I'd call him out
飘进来的奇怪味道去找他说理时
on that funny smell wafting in our windows,
他都会说
he'd say,
"谁 我吗 这里明明到处是臭鼬"
"Who me? There's skunks everywhere, man."
他教会我弹吉他 不过
He taught me guitar, but it's
我们并没有上课之类的
not like we ever got to the lessons or anything.
我明白 "我来给咱们俩卷一炮 宝宝"
I know, I know. "Let me twist one up for us, Baba."
对 "别管什么音符 我们尽兴吧"
Yeah. "Forget about the notes, man. Let's jam!"
"生活很神奇..."
"Life is funny..."
"犹如蜜蜂造蜂蜜"
"Bees make honey!"
-他真是个人物 -我的天
- What a guy. - Oh, my gosh.
真太好了 我会想念他的
That sweet, man. Oh, I'm gonna miss him.
不过看见有这么多人来还是挺美妙的
But it's beautiful to see all these people here.
我给你带了点东西 宝宝
I got you something, Baba.
怎么样啊 哥们
Yo. What's up, man?
-你好 -你好吗
- Hey. - How are you?
-挺好 见到你真高兴 -有日子没见了
- I'm doin' good, man. Good to see you. - It's been a while.
我都忘了上次见面是什么时候了
Man, I can't even remember the last time I saw you.
我想应该是...
I think it was...
你和一个从肯塔基来的人骑辆摩托车
You were with a guy from Kentucky on a motorcycle.
-没错 -是啊
- Right. - Yeah, man.
哥们 你和你老婆来这里
Dude, you and your wife were here,
在草坪上搭帐篷露营
camping in a tent on the lawn.
是的 记性不错
Oh yeah. Good memory.
怎么样啊 你好吗
What's up, man? How are you?
我现在在波克夏种呢
You know, I mean, I'm growing in the Berkshires now.
-真的 -嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
妈的 我老是忘了马萨诸塞州是合法的
Goddamn, I keep forgetting Massachusetts is legal,
就是那边啊
and, like, right there.
很疯狂的 老兄
It's fucking crazy, dude.
好多年一直抽伯格造大♥麻♥
I mean, I spent years smoking Berg-schwag,
但是从去年开始 我开始给他提供
but this past year, I've been supplying him
品质最牛的东西
with the kindest bud you ever saw.
-真的 -嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
我应该记个你的号♥码
You know, maybe I should get your number.
我一直在找个 一起玩的人
I'm always looking for, like, uh, someone to hang out with.
当然 我明白你的意思
For sure. I know what you mean.
我想这是给你的 外边是你的房♥车对吧
I think this is for you. That's your RV outside, right?
-对 好家伙 真是我 -对
- Yeah. Oh, wow, that is me. - Yeah.
我在清扫时发现的
I found it when I was cleaning up.
我本来这周应该过来的
Man, I was supposed to come up this week,
看来...我来晚了
but, uh... I guess I just missed him.
-这真是个不错的派对 科莉 -谢谢
- You know, this is a great party, Cori. - Thanks.
真不错 我想把这馅饼放下
It's really cool. I want to put this pie down.
不管怎么说 我...
Anyway, I...
我真不觉得他形单影只
I don't actually think that he was lonely.
那个人有着丰富的
That man had a very rich
内心世界和外部世界
interior life and world.
他的杯子可一直没空着 满得很
He kept his cup very full,
作为分享过他杯子东西的人之一 我很幸运
and I feel like one of the lucky people he gave a drink to.
说得对
Yeah.
敬伯格
To Berg.
敬伯格
To Berg!
里面有点呛啊
Whoa, heh. Getting smoky in here.
谢谢各位过来
Um, thanks for coming everyone.
能和一群爱过伯格的人在一起
It's really awesome to be
真的很荣幸
with a bunch of people who loved Berg.
我是科莉 他的朋友
Uh, I'm Cori. I was his friend,
也是他生前最后几年的邻居
and I was his neighbor for the last couple of years.
我住他家楼上
I live upstairs.
我们每周都有个仪式...
And we had this weekly ritual of...
应该说是每日上头仪式
Well, it was more like a daily ritual of getting stoned.
我们会看一起看
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表