剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
打猎季 已经结束了
Hunting season... is over.
巴鲁克
起床了
你要这样整天睡大觉就别住这了
巴鲁克 起来
-几点了 -八点
你这么早来这干什么
我老婆很烦
我想看完这部电影
你不用去奥多拉马吗
我说我最小的孩子生病了
-快起来 -起了 起了
但是我有充足的理由睡懒觉
是吗 什么理由
安息日午餐后我和一个妹子待到很晚
谁 丽巴·孟德巴姆吗
不是
你疯了吗
不是 她不是犹太姑娘
我以火炬起誓
她是我见过最美的女孩 很聪明
我可高攀不起
Way way out of my league.
她对我很有兴趣 问了我很多私人问题
好像是在测试我
等等 她是个作家吗
对 是作家 你怎么知道的
一个非犹太姑娘愿意和
像你这样的不守犹太教教规的人讲话
要么是因为她想把你的故事写进纪录片
要么就是因为她想劝你叛教
好吗 相信我
Okay, trust me.
-那又怎样 有什么不妥吗 -没有
只要她能让你上
她问我今晚能不能带她来这里
-这里吗 -是的
只要她不拍照或泄露姓名 我无所谓
-好 谢了
-没事 我要走了 再见
谢谢你为我做的一切
不管什么事
你可以帮忙做安息日打扫来感谢我 好吗
再见
再见
招收银员 电♥话♥订单员及兼♥职♥
再用力一点
Harder.
你好 安雅 我是巴鲁克
晚上还见面吗
见 约定了
太好了!!!!
棒
Yes!
众口难调
第二季第四集
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -她开始对我大叫 因为我
- Oh, fuck a duck. - She started screaming at me because I--
还有拼车的 该死
I got a shared ride? God damn it.
不犯婊了
...stop being a whore?
就因为我在房♥里放了一个杯子就对我大喊大叫
And she's screaming at me because I left a cup in my room?
简直有病 我发誓
That's crazy. I swear to God.
-你好 -那里有谁
- Hi. u202d- Who was there?
-我就在那 -抱歉 我不知道还有
- I was there. Exactly. - Sorry, I didn't realize it was...
我发誓 我要疯了 我要变成
I swear to God, I'm getting crazy. I'm turning into--
要死啊 你不能把这个放进后备箱吗
Damn. You gonna tell me you couldn't put that in the trunk?
-这家伙 -抱歉
- Like, este tipo... u202d- Sorry.
他们就好像这辆车是他们的一样
...they swear to God that they own the entire fucking car.
我发誓
I swear to God.
我真的对这种行为很有看法
I'm really feeling some type of way about this.
不 也不能带她来
And no, you can't bring her either,
因为她不能接受
because she wasn't appreciative of the fact
我说她那天露了奶的事实
that I was telling her that her titty was out that day.
她走路趾高气扬的
She was walking around with her head up her ass,
拿我的友谊擦鞋底
and she's unappreciative of my friendship.
要是看不上我这个朋友
If you aren't appreciative of my friendship,
就别来烦我 就这么简单
then you can't fuck with me. Simple as that.
就这么简单 真的
Simple as that. Honestly.
算我倒霉 该死
Well, bless me, I guess. Damn!
不 因为那个家伙 我发誓
Nah, because este tipo, I swear to God!
马上走了
要我带什么东西来吗
你好
Yo. Hi.
-进来吧 -谢谢
- Come on in. - Thanks.
带上你自己就行了
-你好吗 -还行 你呢
- How's it going? - Uh, fine. You?
还挺棒的 我现在为时尚杂♥志♥写稿
Really good, actually. I just started writing for Vice.
厉害啊[希伯来语] 真棒
Oh, mazel tov. That's great.
你用希伯来语说还真有意思
It's so funny you say that.
我最近还真是在写关于正统犹太人的文章
I'm, like, literally writing a story about ultra-Orthodox Jews
就是已经逃离原社群的那些人
who have defected from their community.
真不错 他们知道你在写他们的故事吗
Cool. Do they know you're doing a story about 'em?
开玩笑的
u202dJust joking.
雾化笔卖♥♥完了
u202dSo, I don't have any more pens left,
-但其他的都还有 -好吧
- but I have all of the other stuff. u202d- All right.
我昨晚吃了犹太炖菜
Cool. I actually went to this thing last night called a Chulent.
我每周都会跟前哈西德教♥徒♥聚一次
It's like this weekly meeting for ex-Hasids
他们现在已经脱离宗教了 非常有意思
who have, like, defected from the community. Super fascinating.
这个给我吧 我拿着
Let me just grab that. I'm just gonna...
-抱歉 -没事
- Yeah. Sorry. u202d- It's okay.
他们那种处于社会边缘的人群
Yeah, they're like on the fringes of the fringes of society.
他们家人已经跟他们完全断绝了联♥系♥
Like, their families have completely severed ties with them,
也没有受到过正规教育
they have no secular education,
离开的时候甚至都不太会说英语
and barely speak English when they leave.
超可悲
It's super sad.
-是挺难的 你要那两个吗 -对 这两个
- Yeah, that's rough. You gonna take those two? -Yup, these two.
好 一共一百
All right, that's $100 coming my way.
我去拿钱包
Let me just get my wallet.
萨拉 萨拉
Hey, Sarah! Sarah!
什么
What?
不会吧
No.
安息日快乐
Shabbos!
你穿这衣服真好看
I like that dude with that shirt.
-少来了 -你好啊 巴鲁克
- Stop it. What's up, Baruch?
安息日快乐 安息日快乐
Shabbos! Shabbos!
你们好啊
What's up?
快进来
Come in, come in.
各位 这位是安雅
Hi, guys. We have... Anja.
安雅 认识一下大家
u202dAnja, this is everyone.
-我坐... -我去给你拿凳子
- I'll just... sit-- - I'll get you a chair. I'll get you a chair.
大家好
Yeah, everybody. Hi.
-我是安雅 你好 -安息日快乐
- Anja. Hi. - Good Shabbos.
我不碰女人 开玩笑啦
I don't touch women. I'm kidding.
安息日快乐
Okay. Shabbos.
我们有点太兴奋了
I think we got a little carried away.
-阿卜杜拉吗 -是我 上车吧
- Abdullah? u202d- Yeah, that's me, man. Hop in.
你好啊
How's it going, man?
车里有口香糖 薄荷糖 士力架
I got gum, mints, Snickers,
如果你花生过敏的话 有巧克力棒
Milky Ways if you don't do peanuts,
还有水和果汁 随便拿
waters and Capri Suns. Help yourself.
老兄 服务很周到啊
Wow, man. You're giving a little extra.
任何值得做的事都要用心做好 对吧
Hey, man. Anything worth doing is worth doing well, right?
对
Yeah.
-是你啊 你好吗 -是你啊
- Oh, hey, man, what's up? - Oh shit. It's you.
我的天 我就觉得你声音很熟悉
Oh my God. I thought I recognized your voice.
叫车的时候我都没注意
I didn't even notice on the app.
你头发剪短了
Your, uh... you cut your hair, man.
是啊 理了个头 打理了一下自己
Yeah, man. I cut my hair, cleaned up a little bit,
买♥♥了件像样的衬衫 搞了辆车
got this button-down shirt, got this car,
还有音乐播放器 还挂了个香氛
MP3 player, got this air-freshener thingy.
全新的自己 你怎么样
It's a whole new me, man. How about you?
我还行 有人把车跟我的车锁在一起了
I'm okay. Someone locked their bike to mine,
所以我骑不了车
so I can't get my bike.
我本来想坐地铁或者走路
I should be taking the subway or walking,
但我这次想犒赏一下自己
but I thought I'd treat myself this time.
是啊 是得对自己好一点
Yeah, man. You gotta treat yourself, dude.
-这世界太疯狂了 -是啊
- The world is crazy. - Yeah, it really is.
非常疯狂
Really fucking nuts.
我刚从机场接的一个客人
You know, some dude I just picked up from JFK,
他居然问我伊♥斯♥兰♥国有没有招募过我
he sincerely just asked me if ISIS had tried to recruit me.
-你能相信吗 -真的假的
- Do you believe that? - Are you serious?
他不知道的是
Yeah. What he doesn't know is that
伊♥斯♥兰♥教要是有你加入简直太幸运了
ISIS would be lucky to have you.
你这么贴心 还会注意到坚果过敏
You're the guy who's looking out for the nut allergy.
是啊 总有些人
Yeah, man. One of those crazy fucks
-会坚果过敏的 是吧 -是啊
- is bound to have a nut allergy, right? - Most definitely.
不是吧
Oh shit.
-你要来一口吗 -好
- You wanna get down on this, man? u202d- Yeah.
别 不要拍照 别拍照
No, don't take any photos. Don't take any photos.
-不行吗 -你不能拍照 不行
- No? u202d- You can't take photos. No.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表