剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
I think you need to drink some water. II'll go wherever you go.
我觉得你也应该喝点水了 你去哪我就去哪
I'm coming. Okay.
我也去 好的
I feel like we need to get you a little bit of water.
我觉得我们需要拿点水给你喝
Hey.
嘿
Wow. Y...
哇 你
You look amazing.
你太美了
I guess I clean up nicely for one of the homies.
我猜 作为你的哥们 我打扮得太好了
That dress... I cannot look away.
这条裙子 我简直没法移开自己的眼睛
Where'd, um... Where'd you get it?
哪 你在哪里买♥♥的
Oh.
噢
Uh, eBay.
唔 易贝
eBay's got it like that?
易贝上还有这么漂亮的衣服
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I guess they do.
我想确实有
No probs. A little cold out here. Thanks.
没事 外面有点冷 谢谢
Uh, um, so, did you...
额 所以你
pull me out of the formal to talk about clothes?
把我从舞会叫出来就是为了讨论衣服吗
Um, uh, no.
额 不是
Actually, I, um...
其实 我 呃
I came out here
我来这里
to talk to you about what happened the other night.
是为了跟你说那天晚上的事情
Look, I don't know how to say this, but I...
你听着 我不知道要怎么说 但是我
I like you, you know?
我喜欢你 明白吗
Great.
好的
No, like, I like you like you.
不是 是"我喜欢你"那种喜欢
I love this song!
我喜欢这首歌♥
It's good, right? Yeah!
很好听 是吧 是啊
No, no, no, I actually can't. My feet are killing me.
不行不行 我真的不行 我的脚疼死了
Aw, but it's so good!
啊 但这首歌♥真的好好听
I know, but these are crazy.
我知道 但姐穿的高跟鞋有点难驾驭
Okay. Oh,
好吧 噢
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Just makes me feel a certain way.
只是觉得这首歌♥很带感
I-I see.
我 我明白了
Whoa! What the hell are you doing?
哇 你♥他♥妈♥这是想干什么
What?!
咋啦
No!
别这样
I'm just tryin' to live.
我只是想体验一下生活
And you figured you would live
所以你就想通过
vicariously through my mouth?
和我接吻来体验生活吗
No, no, no, no. I'm not some experiment, Ana.
不不不不 我不是什么实验品 Ana
This is my life.
这是我的生活
Nomi!
Nomi
You had to kiss your first girl at some point.
你总是得吻你的第一个女孩的啊
Yeah, and I did it 'cause I had legit feelings for her,
是啊 但我那样做 是因为我跟她来电
not 'cause I was checking off boxes
而不是为了体验
on some freshman bucket list.
什么"大学新生必做"清单
What are you taking out of your dress?
你从裙子里拿了什么
A secret.
秘密哦
Don't drink that secret.
别喝那瓶"秘密"
Well, I...
这么说吧 我
am gonna go dance.
得去跳舞了
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I don't get it.
我不明白
Where is this coming from?
这到底怎么一回事啊
I don't know.
我不知道
I-I've been feeling like this for a long time,
我 很久之前 我就有这种感觉了
and when my boy Jahi put me on blast like that, I...
然后我兄弟Jahi揶揄我的时候
I panicked, you know?
我 我慌了 你懂吗
So, then, you don't see me like one of the boys?
所以 你没把我当成你哥们
No!
没有
Of course I don't.
绝对没有
I-I see you as somebody
我 我觉得你就是那个
that I-I want to talk to all the time,
我想要一直聊天
be around all the time,
时刻在我身边的女孩
and that I
那个
haven't been able to get out of my head
从我第一天遇见她起
since the day that I met her.
就一直忘不掉的女孩
And I don't want to make it weird.
我不想让你感觉很尴尬
You know, I-I just...
你知道吗 我 我只是
I wanted you to know
我只是想让你知道
that I'm down to make this a thing if you are.
我过来就是为了向你表白
So just, you know,
所以 你知道
think about it.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
考虑一下
Okay.
好
Okay.
好的
Well, uh, good night.
恩 呃 那就晚安吧
Goodbye.
拜拜
Hi.
嗨
Oh, God. Luca!
噢 天 Luca
Dude, wait!
老兄 等等我
Luca, please!
Luca 求你了
God!
天啊
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
You asked me to come here.
你让我来的啊
Yeah, and... and you said, like,
是啊 但 但你说
direct quote, that this is "Hella corny."
按你原话说 这就是个"俗的一批"的破舞会
It is hella corny.
的确俗的一批啊
Okay, then, why are you here?
好吧 那你来干什么呢
Does it even matter?
有必要问吗
You obviously had a backup plan.
反正你都有备胎了
No, Luca, it's not like that.
不 Luca 事情不是那样的
Whatever. Just text me.
随便吧 发短♥信♥给我就好
No, please!
别啊
No more texts,
不要发短♥信♥
no more DMs...
也不要推特私信
none of that.
不要那样了
Can we talk right here,
我们能不能就在这儿
face-to-face?
面对面说清楚
Okay, go. Talk.
好啊 你说
Okay. Um...
嗯 呃
look.
听着
First and foremost, there was no backup plan.
我先强调 我没有任何找备胎的想法
Dude, you dissed me,
大哥 你先把我拒绝了
and I-I came here with my girls.
我就和姐♥妹♥们♥一起来了
Then...
然后
all of a sudden, Aaron shows up
Aaron突然就来了
and tells me how he feels, and...
他就向我表白 然后
and... and now... now you're here.
然后 然后 你就来了
And,
而且
you know, before tonight,
你知道吗 在今晚之前
I didn't even realize either of you cared.
我甚至都不知道你们俩会在乎
Well... now you know.
嗯 那你现在明白了吧
Oh. There we go.
哦 在这儿呢
Gotcha.
找到你啦
Okay.
好啦
WWait! Excuse us.
等等 不好意思
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿啊
We're just gonna get some fresh air.
我们出去透透气
No! I don't need fresh air!
不嘛 我不要透气
Okay. You're drunk.
好吧 你喝多了
No! I'm not drunk!
没有 我没喝多
Oh.
喔
You okay?
你还好吧
No?
好像不太好
Okay.
好了
Oh! Oh, my God!
噢 噢 我的天
It's okay. Okay.
没事儿的 好吧
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表