剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
but I did later have to buy him a spa day.
总之我需要请他做一天spa做补偿
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry, Zoey, it's just we're your friends.
对不起 Zoey 我们只是觉得我们是你的朋友
We're just trying to look out for you.
我们想关心你
Yeah. I got it.
嗯 我明白
But you guys don't know Cash,
但你们不了解Cash
and until tonight, neither did I.
今晚之前 我也不了解
Oh, um, and Vivek.
哦 对了 Vivek
Oh, please, I can't handle it.
别 求你了 我顶不住
I've had a devastating night.
我度过了一个毁灭性的晚上
I was just gonna say happy birthday.
我只是想说生日快乐
I have a shirt for you in my room.
我有一件衬衫要送给你 在我房♥间里
It's a size you should be wearing.
是你应该穿的尺寸
What's wrong with my shirt? Mm.
我的衬衫怎么了 嗯哼
Hey, you.
嘿
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Yo. Uh, I was going to look for you.
呃 我正想去找你
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Look, uh, I feel like
呃 我觉得
a lot of things were said tonight,
我们今晚上谈了很多
and I don't want you to walk away thinking
但我不想让你结束谈话之后觉得
that all I'm into is just you being a virgin.
我只是因为你是个处♥女♥才对你感兴趣
Oh, God, I'm so glad you said something,
天哪 我很高兴你终于说出来了
because I don't want you to think
因为我也不想让你觉得
that the only reason I'm into you
我喜欢你的原因
is because you're a basketball player.
只是因为你是个篮球运动员
Zoey...
Zoey
if you ask me to give you
如果你想让我说出
all the reasons why I like you,
我喜欢你的所有理由
I don't know that I'd have enough time in my life to tell you.
我不知道我用尽一生所有时间是否足够
But what I can tell you is,
但是我能告诉你的是
when I'm with you,
当我和你在一起的时候
I feel more like me than when I'm anywhere else.
我比其他任何时候都更像我自己
I feel the exact same way.
我也一样
I mean, there's something about you
我的意思是 你身上有什么东西
that just feels so right.
让我感觉刚刚好
Even the things I hate about you,
甚至有些我讨厌你的地方
I still kind of like.
我同时也会喜欢
Well, then, it's me and you versus everybody else.
好 现在 是我和你对抗全世界了
Deal.
成交
Deal.
成交
And as much as I hated you being honest with me...
虽然我有时候很讨厌你对我坦诚
I need you to keep doing it.
但我需要你继续这样
I will, and I need you, too.
我会的 我也需要你坦诚
I'd still look at you and say
我还是会看向你 告诉你
We're fine
我们很好
We're fine
我们很好
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表