剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Jazz and Doug are a thing,
Jazz和Doug是认真的
like official official.
就是那种非常 非常正式的
Isn't that dope?
是不是酷毙了
I don't think anything's dope. Oh.
我觉得什么都不"酷毙了" 哦
I'd say lit, aflame, maybe.
我会说"帅爆了" "炫酷" 或许吧
I mean, I rock with love, like, conceptually.
理论上来说 我只用感受来形容
So, I was, uh, thinking of getting this for myself.
所以 我在考虑给我自己买♥♥这个
Aflame.
炫酷
Mm! Aflame like, if you had a girl
嗯 是那种炫酷 如果有一个女孩
with the same hair, same face as me
和我有一样的头发 一样的脸
and she rocked this purse to the formal,
她拿这个手包去舞会上
you'd be... aflame with that scenario?
你会觉得 这样很炫酷吗
Absolutely.
当然了
And you know what she'd wear with it?
你知道她会穿什么吗
A Luca Jae Hall original.
一身Luca Jae Hall原创设计
How 'bout I bless you with these hands?
用我这双手赐予你祝福你怎么样
What?
什么
Let me make you a dress.
让我给你做条裙子
Oh... Oh, my God!
哦 哦 天哪
Yeah, I-I don't even know what to say.
我都不知道要说什么了
How about, "Thank you, Luca"?
"谢谢Luca" 怎么样
That dress is gonna be a blazing inferno.
这条裙子肯定无与伦比
We're gonna shut that formal down.
我们要在舞会上艳惊四座
Yeah, we are.
是的 没错
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Taking your measurements.
量一下你的尺寸
Okay, you can't do that with just your hands.
好吧 你不可能只用手就量得出来
Relax.
放轻松
Small.
S号♥
Okay, so, Luca seemed to be down with the idea of a relationship,
所以 Luca似乎对发展关系没有意见
but I couldn't help but wonder where Aaron stood.
但我还是忍♥不住想知道Aaron的想法
Jazz changed her relationship status on Facebook.
哇哦 Jazz在脸书上改了她的感情状态
That's crazy, right?
难以置信 对吧
What a dumb-ass!
靠 傻♥逼♥
Uh, well, I... You know?
呃 好吧 我 你知道不
I guess I haven't ever seen her with a backpack.
我想我从没见过她和一个背双肩包的男生在一起
Huh? Oh, no, I'm on the...
额 不 我正在
Uh, hey, man, let me hit you back.
嘿 哥们 我待会再打给你
I got my girl over.
我家妹子在这
Yeah.
是的
His girl?
他家妹子
That sounds like somebody who's in the ballpark
听起来某人八♥九♥不离十
of having some real feelings.
是动了真感情了
I am sorry about that.
抱歉
Some people just do not know
有些人就是不知道
how to properly handle a searchand-destroy mission.
怎么才能完成搜索歼灭的任务
It's not that hard.
根本就不难
Anyway, what were you saying?
不管他了 你刚才在说什么
Jazz? Her relationship status?
Jazz 还有她的感情状态
Dude, what is she, a high school math teacher?
老天 她是什么 高中数学老师吗
Who uses Facebook anymore?
现在谁还用脸书
My bad. I'll come back later.
我的错 我待会再过来
Oh, no, you good, bro.
噢 不 没关系 兄弟
Or maybe he's not good at all
或许有关系
because you're with someone you care about.
因为你此刻可是跟你在意的人待着
So, Jahi, this is Zoey.
Jahi 这是Zoey
Zoey, Jahi. Hey.
Zoey 这是Jahi 你好
Yo. Okay.
哇噢 好吧
This is Zoey?
她就是Zoey
Yeah, it's the homie.
没错 这是我好哥们
"The homie."
"好哥们"
Anyway, Zoey, come on. You got to get in on this.
来吧Zoey 你得加入我们
Nazi zombies not gonna kill them...
纳粹僵尸可不会杀了他们
Nah. I think I'm out... ...selves.
不 我想我要走了 自己
Great. So, Aaron had given me answers, too.
好的 Aaron也给了我答案
I had been relegated to one of the homies.
我只是他的好哥们之一
Your designated driver and personal stylist
你们的专属司机和私人造型师
Ooh! has delivered.
噢 已经就位
That's so cute! Oh, my gosh!
好漂亮 噢 太美了
I wanted to stay clearheaded
我想保持头脑清醒
for when Luca and I shut down the formal,
因为Luca和我待会还要在舞会上艳惊四座
so I wasn't drinking,
所以我没有喝酒
but that didn't mean my girls couldn't have a good time.
不过这不表示我的姐♥妹♥们♥不能好好玩玩
Oh! Okay, okay. I got one.
噢 好了 我想到一个
Never have I ever kissed a girl.
我从来没有亲过女生
Drink.
喝吧
You never kissed a girl before?
你从没亲过女生
You have?
你亲过
Technically, it was mouth-to-mouth.
严格来说 我是在做人工呼吸
I worked as a lifeguard down at the Inglewood Y last summer.
去年夏天我在英格尔伍德青年游泳中心当救生员
And you know no one knew
你们懂的 去青年游泳中心的人
how to swim down at the Inglewood Y.
压根就不会游泳
Quite honestly, I'm a little shocked.
老实说 我还是有点震惊
I thought for sure I'd have the highest morals of the group,
我一直觉得我肯定是这群人里面最有道德感的
but you've done nothing.
结果你什么出格的事都没干过
Yeah, I mean, I can't believe you've never kissed a girl.
没错 我不敢相信你居然没有亲过女生
Or smoked weed or skinny-dipped.
以及抽大♥麻♥和裸泳
Or gotten a DUI on a bike. Yeah.
还有酒驾 没错
Girl, what have you done?
姐妹 你到底做过什么
Careful! Mnhmnh.
小心点 嗯
Easy there, Jagger. I just... I told you.
慢点 我只是 我跟你说过了
What? Seems like I have a special delivery of my own.
怎么了 看来我有份特别的快递到了
Oh, my gosh! That's so cute!
噢 天啊 看起来好漂亮
That's really... All right. See you guys later.
看起来真的 好了 待会回来
Okay, have fun. See you.
好的 玩得开心 待会见
I am so... good.
我实在是太 厉害了
And you... you're, um...
而你 唔
Let me guess... fire?
让我猜猜 很酷
Nah.
不会
You're beautiful.
你很美
Have fun at the dance, bro.
舞会玩得开心 兄弟
I'm sorry.
不好意思
What the hell was that?
这他妈到底怎么回事
Where are you going?
你要去哪
You going home to change for the dance or something?
是要回去换舞会的衣服还是干嘛
What are you talking about? I'm not going to that.
你在说什么 我没这个打算
Okay, wait, but what about all the stuff you said
好吧 等一下 那你之前说的
about us shutting down the formal?
我们在舞会上艳惊四座又是怎么一回事
You are going to shut the formal down in my dress
是你在舞会上穿着我的裙子艳惊四座
I mean, you look amazing.
我是说 你看起来真的很惊艳
So... you never planned on coming?
所以 你一开始就没打算要来
Mnh, that's not me.
当然 这不是我的风格
That's hella corny.
俗的一批
You enjoy your night, though.
好好享受你的舞会
Go kill 'em, kid.
把她们比下去 孩子
So, I was cool on guys.
所以 我不在乎那些男生了
I was done stressin' about clarity and feelings
我受够了不断的确认 还有感情
and stupid Facebook statuses.
还有愚蠢的脸书状态
This night was about celebrating
这个夜晚是为了庆祝
how far we'd come as freshmen.
我们入学以来的这段日子
Tonight, I was gonna celebrate with my girls.
今晚 我要和我自己的姐♥妹♥们♥一起庆祝
Bam, bam, bam! What up, what up, Cal U?!
砰 砰 砰 哟怎么样 宾州加大
It's your boy DJ Charlie "Fat Back" on the Ones and Twos.
现在为你们打碟的是DJ Charlie "翘屁帅男"
We're gonna take a brief intermission
我们先休息一会
so I can go move my Daewoo
我要把我的大宇汽车
out of the Food 4 Less parking lot.
从平价超♥市♥的停车场那里挪走
But when I get back, I got a bangin' mix lined up for ya.
等我回来 就给你们放混音带
The roof is definitely on fire.
绝对嗨翻天
I'm gonna go get some water.
我要去喝点水
Do you want... Yeah.
你要不要 要
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表