剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
It's your boy Charlie.
我是你的老弟 Charlie
Are you still living in my car?
你还住在我车里吗
Ah, okay.
好的
A couple things.
有几件事
Number one, did I leave my lights on?
第一 我关车灯了吗
Please can you turn those off? Thank you.
能帮我关了吗 谢谢
Number two, we need to talk.
第二 我们得谈谈了
Wow. You ever not doing "your thing"?
哇 你嗑药就没个停的吗
Funerals.
有几场葬礼
I have too much respect for the dead.
我对死者充满了敬意
You're gonna do that while we work?
工作时候也不停吗
There you go.
你又来了
Just worrying about what I'm doing.
老是在管我在做什么
Like, did you even come up with any ideas?
你自己有想过什么点子吗
Yeah. To, uh... I'll grab...
我要 我拿点
Grab these pens and...
拿几支笔
Exactly.
就是这样
Instead of firing off shots and disrespecting the herb,
别对人家指手画脚 还有贬低草药
figure your own shit out.
把你自己那点破事做了
Well, that is amazing.
画得真不错啊
Now it's amazing.
现在才叫不错
So, Luca's thing obviously worked for him,
显然磕药对Luca来说很管用
but I wasn't Luca, and I was gonna be fine.
但我不是Luca 不嗑药也照样能过
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
老天啊
One last time.
最后一次
Just to get the paper done.
一定要把论文写完
And this time, I wasn't distracted by anything.
这一次 我丝毫没有分心
I got it all done.
我把它们全部搞定了
So. Hmm?
所以 嗯
Remember those calzone girls? Yeah.
还记得那些披萨饺女孩吗 记得啊
One of them had a sad cousin in from out of town.
我睡到了她们中的一个
Boom.
厉害吧
So did Jason Derulo. Boom
我也睡到了Jason Derulo 厉害吧
Hey, guys.
嘿 你们俩
Oh, she lives.
哦 她还活着
Yeah, and I finished all my work.
是的 而且我还做完了所有作业
That's why I saw you shaking the vending machines at 4:00 AM?
这就是你凌晨四点在那摇自动贩卖♥♥机的原因吗
Oh, my God, you were totally smurfing your ass off, weren't you?
天哪 其实你一直是在背着我们偷偷努力学习 是吧
What? No.
什么 我没有
I mean, why can't a girl just get a Payday and watch the sun rise?
为什么一个女孩不能就去买♥♥条巧克力 然后欣赏日出呢
Dude, stop. You're better than this.
哥们儿 别说了 你不至于这样吧
Really.
真的
Okay.
好啦
I took another one.
我又吃了一次药片
I mean, you guys saw how much work I had to do.
你们也看到我有多少作业要赶吧
Hey, we're on your team, buddy.
嘿 我们和你是站在一边的 兄弟
Yeah. Why are you making such a big deal out of this?
对啊 你为什么对这件事这么在意啊
Because it's not gonna be my thing.
因为我不想以后都习惯做这种事
Who cares if it is?
就算是又怎么样
It's like Smart Water around here.
这就像喝水一样正常啊
Listen, I don't have a problem with other people doing it,
听着 别人这样做我没意见
but I don't want to be reliant on something
但我不想通过依赖什么东西
just to get by for the next four years.
来混过接下来的四年时间
It was a one-time thing.
这种事我只会做一次
I just needed some...
我只是需要一些
academic steroids.
学术类固醇
Got it, cool, whatever.
知道了 好吧 随便
That's the last time I give her drugs for free.
这是我最后一次免费给她药了
That's the last time you need to.
你也是最后一次需要给我药
Is that Aaron?
那是Aaron吗
Oh.
哦
Wait, so you're, like, really, really doing the stalking thing, huh?
等等 所以你是 真的 真的在跟踪他吗
What?
什么
Okay, what?
好吧 是又怎样
You know I am,
你知道我就是在跟踪他
so can you just... go somewhere else?
所以你能不能 走开就好了
Hey, Zoey.
嘿 Zoey
Oh. Tch.
噢 噗
Hey, big guy.
嘿 大家伙
Hot start.
非常棒的开始呢
Yeah, um, well, I'm about to head out,
嗯 是这样 我现在正打算要走
but the BSU is throwing a party tonight at Hawkins.
但是黑人学生联盟会在霍金斯大厅那里开一个派对
You should come through.
你应该过来玩
Cool. Cool, yeah.
好的 好的 当然
Okay, cool. Hope to see you there.
行 很好 希望到时候能见到你
Now, that was a personal invite.
刚刚这个就是私人邀请了哦
He said...
他说
You should come through.
你应该过来玩
You.
你
"You."
"你"
Which applies to me.
正是指我
It does.
是的
I'm "You"! You are you!
我就是"你" 你就是"你"
Zoey! You made it.
Zoey 你来了
Hey. Nice.
嘿 真好
You look amazing.
你看起来很美
What are those, Zappos?
这双鞋是在Zappos买♥♥的吗
Sure.
是的
Damn, I feel like since school started,
该死 我感觉自从开学后
we haven't had time to kick it,
我们都没有时间一起聚
but I'm just...I'm happy that you're here. You know?
但是我 我很高兴你来了 你知道吗
Like I said, you look... you look great.
就像我刚刚说的 你看起来 你看起来很美
Finally, the moment I had been waiting for.
终于 我等待的这一刻来临了
You know, Aaron,
你知道吗 Aaron
I know the past couple weeks have been hectic,
我知道过去的几个周都挺忙的
but I'm really happy that...
但是我很高兴
Whoa, this party's getting crazy.
哇 这个派对开始疯起来了
Um, would you do me a favor and pass out cups?
嗯 你能帮我发一下杯子吗
Wait, but I'm wondering... Thank you so much.
等下 我在想 非常感谢
Hey, don't break that, man.
嘿 别把那个打碎了 兄弟
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I'm a drug addict and the help.
现在我既是瘾君子又是小帮佣
Just great.
好棒哦
So, after passing out 28 sleeves of Solo cups,
所以 在发完了28条一次性杯之后
which included the ones I had to get during my out-of-pocket BevMo run,
其中还有一些是我自己掏钱去BevMo买♥♥的
I was done.
我彻底受够了
Hey, Zoey. Oh, hey.
嘿 Zoey 噢 嘿
Can we get some cups?
我们能拿几个杯子吗
They're saying you're the cup girl.
他们都在说你是"杯女孩"
Oh, my God, they're not seriously calling me that, right?
噢我的天 他们不会真的那样叫我吧
No. She cleaned it up.
没有 她把这个称呼美化了
Actually, they're calling you the cup bitch.
实际上 他们是在叫你"杯婊♥子♥"
Why wouldn't they be?
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't they be?
为什么不呢
That's who I am.
那就是我
Yo, Zoey. Where you going?
哟 Zoey 你要去哪
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Well, look, you know, I-I just want you to know that
那个 我 我真的希望你知道
I really appreciate what you did for me tonight.
我很感谢今晚你为我做的一切
Well, it wasn't exactly how I pictured my night going, so...
但我本来并不打算以这种方式度过今晚的 所以
Yeah. Um, look, well, I can't...
是 呃 嗯 但我不能
I can't let you walk home alone, right?
我不能让你一个人走回去 是吧
You know? So...
知道吗 所以
Yo, Mike.
哟 Mike
You, uh... you think you can walk her home?
你 呃 你能陪她走回去吗
Uh, yeah, sure. Okay, cool.
呃 好啊 当然 好的 很好
Yeah.
是啊
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Sorry. I didn't know you were asleep.
对不起 我不知道你睡着了
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表