剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
It's better to start early.
越早开始越好啊
And this text just says, "Free Smoke".
这条短♥信♥就是"找抽"
But I love that song.
但我喜欢那首歌♥
You're going to have to fake your own death,
你得赶紧装死了
but, like, immediately. Yeah, right.
立刻 马上 是啊
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
I have to fake my death.
我得假装我死了
Oh, good. You're alive.
哦 太好了 你还活着
We were worried about you doing something.
我们还担心你会做什么呢
Hey, what up, y'all? It's Aaron, up in Buffalo Wild Wings.
嘿 你们怎么样 这里是Aaron 我在水牛城鸡翅店
It's lit, come through!
这里超嗨 快来
Desperate?
这么绝望吗
This isn't what it looks like.
事情不是你看到的样子
This is exactly what it looks like.
就是你看的样子
But I'm not crazy. Aaron is subbing me.
但我没有疯 Aaron在暗示我
Just look at his latest post.
看他最新的消息
All it says is, "Mood forever".
上面只说了"是日心情"
You see the rose emoji, though?
你看到了玫瑰表情了吧
Uh-huh?
嗯
I am the rose.
我就是玫瑰
Oh.
哦
Yeah. I'm the rose, right? Ohh.
我就是玫瑰 不是吗 哦
Or is he the rose?
或者他才是玫瑰
No.
不
Or are we the rose?
我们都是玫瑰
Zoey.
Zoey
Aww, you beautiful...
哦 你这个漂亮
beautiful, sweet mess.
漂亮 可爱的一团糟
There are a million ways to look into these things,
有一百万种方式看待这些事
but you got to pull yourself together.
但你得振作起来
You cannot let this one catastrophic moment
你不能让这一个灾难
control your life.
决定了你的人生
You're better than that!
你可以做得更好
Yeah. You are so right.
是啊 你说的对
You are so right.
你说的太对了
I am better than that.
我可以做得更好
I am Zoey Johnson.
我是Zoey Johnson
I don't get stole on, I steal!
我不是被控制的那个 我才是掌控者
There you go! Yeah,
这就对了 没错
I have to focus on why I'm here in the first place...
我得先考虑我为什么会到这里
to get an education and become a better person.
是为了接受教育 变成一个更好的人
Boom, yes.
完全正确
Hey, Luca!
嘿 Luca
Yes, I am up.
对 我还没睡
I am so up!
我可精神了呢
The upside about humiliating yourself
在你喜欢的人面前
in front of the guy you like
羞辱自己的好处是
is that you can still hang out with the other guy you like.
你仍然可以和另一个你喜欢的人出去玩
I don't want to be that girl,
我不想变成那种女孩
but what are we doing in an abandoned warehouse?
不过我们在一个废弃的仓库干什么
You'll see.
待会你就知道了
Okay.
好吧
Honestly, where are we?
你说实话 我们在哪呢
Mnh-nh-nh.
不知道
What's this?
这是什么
Some sort of challenge?
某种挑战吗
Could be.
有可能
You got to know which one to turn.
你得知道转哪一个
Wait. Is that Kid Ink?
等会 那是Kid Ink吗
Yo, I want to thank everybody for coming out one time.
哟 感谢你们这次过来
It's your boy, Kid Ink.
我是你们的哥们 Kid Ink
Yo, man, let's get to it one time.
哟 兄弟 让我们嗨一次
...how she want with no strings
让她自♥由♥自在
She say she need the real, I just say I need a freak
她说她需要真情实意 我只想说我需要一个怪胎
Hit it, no strings, I just pull her by the weave
我让她无拘无束 只用我的真心打动她
Lil' lean up in a liter, I just put her back to sleep
我只是让她靠在我身旁 让她安然入梦
Late Saturday night, she might feel it for a week
在周六深夜 也许她会感觉度日如年
Move that body 'round, she my puppet in the sheets
我让她纵情摇摆 就像我的傀儡一般
Legs up, I just eat it like it Philippe
与她尽情缠绵 感觉妙不可言
You know where to...
你知道哪里
Flip flop on her, baby, yeah, no strings
与她尽情缠绵 宝贝 你会自♥由♥自在
You... so Pinocchio, she don't want no strings
你们这群家伙满口谎言 她不想任何束缚
808boomin', beat it up with no strings
她想点燃自己的激♥情♥ 让自己无拘无束
I'ma give it to her how she want with no strings
我要给她想要的一切 让她自♥由♥自在
Oh, my God. Luca.
哦我的天啊 Luca
No, Luca!
不 Luca
How crazy is it that you and Kid Ink
这太不可思议了 你和Kid Ink
have the same tattoo of the anatomical dissection of a dog?
竟然有一样的狗的解剖图纹身
Wait.
等一下
Uh...
呃
Let me call you right back.
待会打给你哦
So, I was on the phone with Luca when I got this.
我在跟Luca讲电♥话♥的时候收到了这个
Boom, bitches. Guess who's got the juice now?
看吧 小婊砸 猜谁钓到了男人
Just to clarify, I have the juice.
说明一下 是我钓到了男人
So, it's easy to be a player these days,
所以说 如今做个情场浪子很简单
and a smartphone is a big part of it.
而智能手♥机♥在其中扮演着重要角色
It allows you to get creative in ways you can't imagine.
它以不可思议的方式让你变得极具创造力
Like, take this picture.
就拿这张照片来说
It was me and Aaron hanging out and looking cute as hell,
当时我正和Aaron一起玩 看起来超级可爱
but the world can't know that.
但是其他人不能知道是他
No face, no case.
没脸没麻烦
Then, there's assigning each guy
接着 给他们每个人配上
his own individual ringtone.
自己独特的来电铃♥声♥
This one was for Luca.
这个是给Luca的
Do you pay attention in Digital Strategies? No.
你有关注数字化策略吗 没有
Are... Are you going to get that?
你 你要接吗
Oh, no.
哦 不接
It's my annoying little brother.
是我烦人的弟弟
And that one is for Aaron.
那个铃♥声♥是Aaron的
And then, there's geotagging,
下一步 就是地理标记
which helps keep the two guys you like,
免的让你喜欢
who don't like each other,
却彼此憎恶的两个人
from having a "Meet-not-so-cute".
有个不太美好的邂逅
It's this way, right? Oh, no. No.
是走这边 对吧 哦 不是不是
But you have to be careful with all of this.
但是你需要对这一切保持谨慎
The same technology that was your friend
同样的科技 它曾是你的朋友
can also be your enemy.
也会成为你的敌人
You know what's going on. I want to flex some.
你知道的 我就想晒一下我的项链
I'm with bae, you know.
我和我的宝贝在一起
Yo, you know it's... What the hell?
哟 这是 搞什么鬼
That lighting wasn't good for you.
这个光线不适合你
Excuse me, Zoey.
不好意思 Zoey
All lighting is good for me.
什么光线都适合我
Hmm.
嗯
That's a fact.
这是事实
It can all get away from you quickly.
你可能很快失去所有
You are crazy.
你疯了
I did not say that.
我没那么说
Very quickly.
很快很快
Hey, can I call you back in a second?
嘿 我能待会打给你吗
I've got to... take a shower.
我得去 冲个澡
Sure.
去吧
Hey, so we're still going to catch that movie on Thursday?
嘿 我们周四还是要去看那个电影吗
Thursday?
周四
No, we're going up to my boy's show on a Friday.
不 我们周五才去看我哥们的表演
Oh, right. Silly me.
哦是的 我傻了
Yo, can I Skype you in a second?
哟 我能待会再跟你Skype吗
My conn... trash.
我网 差
Oh, yeah. Do your thing.
可以 你先忙
Ah.
啊
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表